Oh, shut up and help me remodel the Zack (World of Final Fantasy) page!
Zack is a minor character in World of Final Fantasy Maxima, and is a Grymoirian incarnation of Zack Fair originating from Final Fantasy VII. He is one of the five character representatives of the Compilation of Final Fantasy VII, the other four being Cloud, Tifa, Sephiroth, and Shelke. Zack appears only after the game's main storyline, specifically in the events of two Intervention Quests.
- CV: Rick Gomez / Kenichi Suzumura
- Age in Grymoire: 20
- Notes: Shinra SOLDIER First Class / Come and get it / Cloud's friend / Sturdy / One date
- Long before Reynn and Lann appeared in Grymoire, a catastrophic incident revolving around Shinra occurred, during which Zack sacrificed his life to protect his friend Cloud. Cloud has borne the burden of Zack's death ever since.
- Mako, which exists in small amounts in Grymoire, is said to be derived from a massive flow of spiritual energy known as the Lifestream. It was here that Zack's soul sunk into after death, but due to Shinra's use of the mysterious life-form Jenova's powers, Zack finds himself alive again on Grymoire. The world had called upon a new Champion to arise, and now a miracle has occurred...
- Soon after returning to life, the dense mako energy in the place where he awoke (and the residual mako energy within his body) puts Zack into a state of total frenzy while battling Mirages. It is only when Bahamut siphons all of the mako out of him as nourishment that Zack returns to his normal state. Back to his usual spirited self, Zack is guided by Hauyn to a reunion with his friend Cloud. What new adventures—or new battles—await him, nobody knows...
- First World of Origin:
- FINAL FANTASY VII
The player can take on an Intervention Quest that centers around Zack.
Zack also appears in the following Intervention Quest.
Completing the Intervention Quest SOLDIER Honor unlocks Zack's Champion Jewel, which can be bought at The Girl's Tearoom for two Arma Gems. Equipping this Mirajewel on Lann makes him take on the appearance of Zack, and inherits the abilities Slash Flurry and Strength++.
"Prismelody: Fight On!" plays when Lann is equipped with Zack's Champion Jewel. The player may also select this theme as the background music for battles from the Config section of the main menu, labeled as "Champion Theme: Cloud".
"Zack" is a shortened form of the name "Zachary". Zachary" is a name of Hebrew origin that means "remembrance of the Lord" or "Jehovah hath remembered"."