Yztarg is a genus of enemies in Final Fantasy XI.
Notorious Monsters[edit | edit source]
Special Attacks[edit | edit source]
Even the normal attacks of these mighty beasts count as special attacks, either striking one target multiple times or striking multiple players in range, plus inflicting a special effect such as Defense Down, Stun, or reducing TP by 20 points.
- Beastruction: Area of effect damage reducing HP to 1, Knockback, plus Encumbrance and Weight status. Has a very long charge time. Used only infrequently and only below 50% HP.
- Bonebreaking Barrage: Physical damage, Max HP Down, and Weight status.
- Calcifying Claw: Conal physical damage, knockback, and Petrify.
- Divesting Stampede: Area of effect physical damage, knockback, dispel, Defense Down, and Magic Defense Down.
- Soulshattering Roar: Area of effect damage, Terror, and Umagrhk gains a visible shield that reduces to zero all damage from a random physical damage type (blunt, piercing, or slashing). The shield effect can be removed with a Weapon Skill from behind.