Yuna is a Warrior of Materia in Dissidia Final Fantasy NT and its arcade version, representing Final Fantasy X. She is a Marksman-type character, who is a summoner that calls forth Valefor to fight alongside her in battle. Yuna returns from her previous appearance in Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy, in which she had a slightly different combat style using multiple summons to perform different attacks.
Yuna's default player name is Nameless Summoner, and her manikin counterpart has been renamed Fleeting Summoner.
Yuna's default outfit is "Summoner's Dress", her original appearance in Final Fantasy X. Its first alternate coloration recolors her kimono dress plum, her body sash and sleeves red, her boots brown, and her obidome white. The second alternate coloration retains her white sash and sleeves, but recolors her kimono dress a gradient of maroon to yellow, and her obidome black with a unique chequer pattern.
Her first alternate costume is "Wedding Gown", based on the outfit she wore for her wedding with Seymour Guado in Final Fantasy X, previously used in her appearance in Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy. The first alternate coloration recolors the dress with a pink hue, with several of her feathered ornaments recolored pink. The second alternate coloration recolors the dress with a blue hue, with her feathers recolored blue, purple and indigo.
Her second alternate costume is "Songstress Garb", based on the Songstress dressphere from Final Fantasy X-2. The first alternate coloration recolors the top with a white hue and maintains the white ruffles on the front and extended down to her knee on the left side, the short lace skirt is now brown with a beige belt, she wears white glovelets fastened by brown straps and knee-high white boots. The second alternate coloration recolors the top with a dark fuchsia hue and beige ruffles, the short lace skirt is black with a gray belt, she wears dark fuchsia glovelers with black straps and knee-high black boots.
Yuna equips rods. Her rod designs appear as they did in Final Fantasy X, and go by a number of names depending on which auto-ability is attached in Final Fantasy X. Most of her aeons no longer physically appear like in Dissidia 012 due to the reworked summon system, and only Valefor fights alongside her in her full form.
Her default weapon is the Magistral Rod, the given name of Yuna's iconic staff if the Half MP ability is attached in Final Fantasy X. The Dissidia series officially identifies her default iconic staff as the Magistral Rod, and it has appeared in a number of other games with that title in the Final Fantasy series. Her first alternate weapon is Spiked Rod, the appearance of Yuna's various rods if the Piercing ability is attached. Her second alternate weapon is Force Rod, the appearance of Yuna's various rods if the Magic+ and Strength+ abilities are attached. The third alternate weapon is the Astral Rod, the appearance of Yuna's various rods if the One MP Cost ability is attached. The fourth alternate weapon is Arc Arcana, the appearance of Yuna's various rods if any "Strike" ability is attached.
- Type: Marksman - Yuna uses a vast array of magic spells, based on the aeons' Special Attacks, and can summon Valefor to aid her in battle.
- EX Skill: Valefor - Abilities vary depending on Yuna's status:
- Mid-attack (1 gauge): bravery attack.
- Not attacking (2 gauge): strong bravery attack.
- Hold (3 gauges): HP attack.
- Being attacked (3 gauges): blow away foes.
|Hold down the button to throw countless needles in front of you. (Can move while casting.)|
|Release a slash that travels along the ground. Hold to increase the speed of the attack after a certain amount of time. (Can move while casting.)|
|Imbue your staff with magic, then set off an explosion at your foe's position. (Can move while casting.)|
|Unleash a series of wind and thunder blades that follow your opponent. (Can move while casting, combo extender.)|
|Generate energy projectiles around you, then launch them at the enemy. (Can move while casting, hold to charge.)|
|Drop an enormous block of ice onto your enemy's head. (Can move while casting.)|
|Release a fireball that explodes on hit, or after a certain distance.|
|Unleash a continual torrent of light at the enemy's position. (Can move while casting.)|
|Create a magic crystal at your foe's position that releases lasers when touched. The crystal will temporarily follow your foe, then remain on the field as a trap.|
|Draw in surrounding enemies, then release a giant explosion around yourself. (Can move while casting.)|
|Set off an explosion at your opponent's position. You can charge to extend range, and continue charging even after maximum strength is reached. (Can move while casting.)|
|Sonic Wings||EX Skill||1 skill gauge (while attacking)|
|Valefor releases a shockwave at the location of the foe you are targeting. (Bravery attack.)|
|Energy Ray||EX Skill||2 skill gauges (while grounded)|
|Valefor shoots an explosive laser beam that travels in a straight line towards the enemy you are targeting. The amount your unique EX Skill gauge increase will temporarily rise on hit. (Bravery attack.)|
|Energy Blast||EX Skill||2 skill gauges (while airborne)|
|Valefor assails the foe you are targeting with multiple homing lasers. The amount your unique EX Skill gauge increases will temporarily rise on hit. (Bravery attack.)|
|Energy Nova||EX Skill||3 skill gauges (hold)|
|Valefor unleashes a colossal long-range laser at the enemy you are targeting. (HP attack.)|
|Ascend||EX Skill||3 skill gauges (while being attacked)|
|Valefor appears at Yuna's side and blows away surrounding enemies. (Bravery attack.)|
- Yuna can only summon Valefor when the player has the necessary amount of skill gauges.
- After summoning Valefor, the player must wait a certain amount of time before summoning again.
- The player can use Ascend even while guarding while being attacked. However, it will not trigger in the following cases:
- When taking special types of damage (frozen, paralyzed, stopped, or smashed against a wall)
- When airborne after taking HP damage
- When taking damage that cannot be interrupted
- In Dissidia Final Fantasy NT, Yuna can summon any of the other seven Espers much like the other characters. She can also directly summon Valefor onto the field (after accumulating enough EX Skill charge), which may be an allusion to obtaining eight aeons in Final Fantasy X.
- When fighting against Ramuh and Alexander, her opening lines, "You're not a fayth, are you?" and "Are... are you a machina?", respectively, refers to neither of them appearing in Final Fantasy X.
- Yuna's opening line when fighting Odin, "How much will it cost for your help?" refers to the sidequest to obtain Yojimbo as an aeon.
- When Yuna casts Great Whirl, she spins like when spherechanging in Final Fantasy X-2.
- When casting Heavenly Strike, she will pose like she does when summoning Shiva in Final Fantasy X.