Thank you for always being by my side...
Yuna is a summonable vision and optional playable character in Final Fantasy Brave Exvius. She serves as a character representative from Final Fantasy X, and has been available for summoning since the event Gagazet (which originally ran in April 2018 in the Global version).
- 5★ - No. 0785: "A young summoner who appears in the tales of another world where its people are trapped in a spiral of death. Yuna was raised by Wakka and Lulu since she was a girl, and has thus come to see them as her older siblings. Her father, High Summoner Braska, once defeated the undying evil entity known as Sin and inspired her to become a summoner as well. As fate would have it, she would eventually cross paths with Tidus, the son of Braska's friend Jecht. With Tidus as part of her guardians during her pilgrimage to defeat Sin, they traveled together as their parents had done before them."
- 6★ - No. 0786: "A young summoner who appears in the tales of another world where its people are trapped in a spiral of death. Yuna is a serious girl with a strong sense of justice that takes on every challenge thrown at her to avoid disappointing those around her. She followed in her father's footsteps by becoming a summoner tasked with the destruction of Sin, and set off on a pilgrimage to Zanarkand. Gaining the power of aeons by traveling from temple to temple, she was eventually branded a traitor of Yevon by Seymour, one of the Maesters who leads this predominant faith in Spira."
- 7★ - No. 1079: "—"
- —Entries for different versions of Yuna.
Yuna's stats at her highest levels are as follows (with no passive abilities taken into account), along with the maximum amount of stat points that can be increased through pot-enhancements:
|Moon Crest* Passive||28|
She can equip accessories.
The Sending (異界送り, Ikai Okuri?) is Yuna's Limit Burst. It has four different effects: it recovers the party's HP, revives all Knocked Out allies, regenerates the party's HP over three turns, and increases their DEF and SPR for three turns as well.
Its instant healing effect will depend on the following formula:
- $ Skill Base Healing + (0.5 * Yuna's SPR + 0.1 * Yuna's MAG) * (Skill Modifier) $
Its regen-like effect will depend on another formula:
- $ (Skill Base Healing / Amount of Turns) + (0.5 * Yuna's SPR + 0.1 * Yuna's $
- $ MAG) * (Skill Modifier / Amount of Turns) $
The Sending's base healing and its modifier (for both the on-demand healing and regen effect), as well as the HP recovery of KO'd allies, and how much the party's DEF/SPR increases will depend on Yuna's LB level.
|Prismatic Horn x20|
Faeries' Writ x10
Rainbow Bloom x10
Calamity Writ x5
Divine Crystal x5
|Yuna Duplicate Awakening Material x1|
|5★||I did it! I have become a summoner!||It looks like I've also grown a bit. I can't fail now that I've got all you hear.||—|
|6★||I wish I could live every day peacefully in a world without trouble...||I can't continue to just allow myself to be protected.||I want to go on a fun vacation. That's why we need to practice. Practice our smiles!|