Yuhtunga Jungle is a location in Final Fantasy XI.
Locations[edit | edit source]
Gemini Falls[edit | edit source]
Hidden Valley[edit | edit source]
Mount Yuhtunga[edit | edit source]
Blue Rafflesia[edit | edit source]
- Position: (F-7), (H-10), (I-12)
Cermet Headstone[edit | edit source]
- Position: (L-7)
Outpost[edit | edit source]
- Position: (G-11)
Planar Rift[edit | edit source]
- Position: (F-11), (G-6), (J-7)
These mysterious rifts are disturbances in the fabric of time and space. It is from here that extradimensional invaders of unknown origin, collectively known as "Voidwalkers", breach into Vana'diel. To stem the tide of invasion, adventurers may volunteer themselves in Voidwatch operations to dispatch these intruders at the source. The fiend Holy Moly can be found at the Planar Rifts here.
Connected Areas[edit | edit source]
- Kazham - (G-5)
- Kazham is located directly north from Yuhtunga Jungle.
- Yhoator Jungle - (I-8), (I-10), (I-11)
- Three tunnels to the east lead to Yhoator Jungle.
- Sea Serpent Grotto - (E-11)
- A tunnel behind the waterfall in the Hidden Valley leads to the Sea Serpent Grotto
- Ifrit's Cauldron - (K-6)
- A tunnel near the Gemini Falls leads to Ifrit's Cauldron. As the path to the falls is blocked by debris, the only way to reach the falls is by traveling through Ifrit's Cauldron.