Yovra float around in the sky, where they cannot be targeted and do not show up on Wide Scan. They do, however, aggro by sound, at which point they will drop down to attack unsuspecting adventurers (at which point they can also be targeted). These creatures can be deadly, able to charm entire parties and reset any generated enmity multiple times during battle.
Defeated Yovra may drop all types of Crystal Clusters, along with Yovra Organs and Luminian Tissues.
Special attacks[edit | edit source]
In addition to the following, a Yovra's regular attacks may also inflict Paralysis.
- Asthenic Fog: AoE Drown.
- Concussive Oscillation: AoE damage, Knockback, and Weight.
- Fluorescence: Boost effect.
- Ion Shower: AoE Lightning damage and Stun.
- Luminous Drape: AoE Charm.
- Primal Drill: AoE damage and Bind.
- Torrential Torment: AoE Water damage and removes all equipment.
- Vitriolic Barrage: Deals 1,000 Water damage, divided among all applicable targets, and Poisons.