Y'shtola appeared as a recruitable character.
Y'shtola is a playable character and a representative of Final Fantasy XIV. She is classed as a Marksman character.
Y'shtola appears as an obtainable character.
This talented lady is one of the Miqo'te, a people recognized by their furred ears and silky tails. She uses high-level magic, but her greatest skill is as a historian and she leads adventurers with her wisdom.
Y'shtola appears as a default playable character, and is the main representative of Final Fantasy XIV. If the player did not select her among their party of four, she can later be unlocked by collecting Indigo Crystal Shards.
She is a Defense oriented character. Her Limit, Cleric Stance, raises her Magic by +150, but lowers Stamina and Spirit by -50.
Y'shtola appears as a playable character.
- Ability Cards
- Legend Cards
Y'shtola appears as a character and summonable vision. She retains her original appearance. She serves as a character representative from Final Fantasy XIV.
- Who's Who
- CV: Robyn Addison / Ai Kayano
- Age in Grymoire: 23 (eternally)
- Notes: Cat ears and tail / Resistance movement member / May have been a Champion in the past
- A Mysterious Organisation
- In the Grymoire before Reynn and Lann awoke, there was an organisation that quickly caught on that the Bahamutians were a threat to the world and moved to thwart them through various means. Y'shtola was a member of this organization, which through their use of the code word "Wild Rose" can be speculated to be connected with the resistance movement that Firion belonged to. On a side note, the "Y" at the beginning of her name is her clan name (akin to a last name), making "shtola" her first name.
- First World of Origin:
- FINAL FANTASY XIV
Y'shtola appears with Wind-elemental cards depicting her official Final Fantasy XIV render and Theatrhythm artwork.
Y'shtola appears as an opponent and on a card in the version available via the Final Fantasy Portal App. On November 10, 2015, she replaced Moogle in everything (using the same decks, cards and rules). On Easy she uses the rules Three Open and Plus. On Normal she uses Plus. On Hard she uses Three Open, Same and Plus and the rare five star Final Fantasy XIV cards can be won from her, among others. She uses the trading rule One.
Y'shtola appears as a card.
Puzzle & DragonsEdit
Y'shtola appeared in a Final Fantasy collaboration event that began on March 21, 2016. She is set to gain a new evolution in the form of her appearance from Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward.
Y'shtola appears as part of the Final Fantasy collaboration.