Oh, shut up and help me remodel the World of Final Fantasy credits page!
Please expand this article into a full one. The following tasks need to be completed:This request can be discussed on the associated discussion page. Remove this notice upon completion.
The following is a list of four different credits in World of Final Fantasy.
- The opening credits that occur at the end of Chapter 1, "Land of the Lilikin". Appears in "A Beautiful World" cutscene, labeled as such in Theater Mode.
- The credits for the "bad ending" that occurs at the end of Chapter 21, "Chaos in Grymoire"; labeled as "The End?" cutscene in Theater Mode.
- The credits for the true ending that occurs at the end of the Postscript, "Turn Those Corners Up"; labeled as "Every Corner Turned" cutscene in Theater Mode.
- The credits pertaining to the content for the Maxima version, labeled as "Credits" in Theater Mode.
Opening credits[edit | edit source]
- DIRECTOR & SCENARIO
- CREATIVE PRODUCER & CHARACTER DESIGNER
- IMAGE ILLUSTRATOR
- ART DIRECTOR
- BACKGROUND ART DIRECTOR
- BAHAMUTIAN ARMY DESIGNER
- CHARACTER MODEL DIRECTOR
- EVENT DIRECTOR
- DEVELOPED BY
- MOVIE DIRECTOR
- OPENING SONG - innocent²
VOCALS & LYRICS - MIZUKI
OPENING SONGWRITER - RYO YAMAZAKI
- ANIMATION PRODUCTION
CREATORS IN PACK INC.
- MARKETING & PUBLICITY LEAD
- PRODUCTION MANAGERS
Bad ending credits[edit | edit source]
- Director & Scenario
- Creative Producer & Character Designer
- Image Illustrator
- Art Director & Lilikin / Mirage Designer
- Background Art Director
- Bahamutian Army Designer
- Character Model Director
- Event Director
- Movie Director
- Production Managers
- Marketing & PR Lead Planner
- Voice Cast
- Animation Production
Creators in Pack Inc.
- Developed by
- Planning & Production
True ending credits[edit | edit source]
Maxima credits[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.