Oh, shut up and help me remodel the With Trabia in Mind page!
Quests[edit | edit source]
Story Cutscenes[edit | edit source]
It is recommended that you clear Ch. 10: Abandoned Petalum before playing.
- ???: Oh, great. I wonder where this is. I think I might be lost...
- ???: There're no cities or buildings in sight! Not even train tracks! I really stepped in it this time.
- ???: ...Huh? What's that sound?
- ???: Ahhh! An airship! Alright!
(Selphie runs after the airship)
- ???: I'll hitch a ride with them! Yeah, that's the ticket!
- ???: Wait up! I said waaait!
- Kain: ...Did you hear someone just now?
- Zack: Yeah... It sounded like a girl shouting, "Waaait!"
- Squall: You're imagining things. We're all the way up here.
- Zack: Naw, I definitely heard it! She must have a really high voice. ...Get it?
- Squall: (Oh, brother.)
- Zell: Hmm... It did sound kind of familiar, though.
- ???: Wait up, already! C'mon!
- Zack: See! We're not just hearing things!
- Kain: Is that...a girl?
- Vaan: Hey, guys!
(Vaan runs in)
- Vaan: Someone's been chasing after us yelling things. Anyone know who it is?
- Zell: Who would chase after an airship? Let me have a look.
(Selphie continues running after the airship)
- ???: Heeey! Give me a lift!
- Zell: Waugh! Her!? Hey, Squall!
- Squall: Yeah... Vaan, could you ask them to touch down for a moment?
(Vaan runs off)
- Kain: Hm. Not an enemy then.
- Squall: No, she's a member of SeeD like me and Zell.
- Squall: (Brace yourself... Things are about to get noisy.)
- ???: Whee-ooo! You guys saved my life! And who'da thunk Squall and ya'll would be aboard, too!?
- Irvine: Who'da thunk you'd be chasing after us? Right, Squall?
- Squall: I don't know how you thought anyone would hear you... Crazy as ever.
- ???: That's it? You're not surprised to see me?
- Irvine: Selphie, let me introduce you. This little lady is Eiko, and the fella in armor is Cecil.
- Selphie: Wow! Nice horn! It's so cute!
- Eiko: Oh, you think so? Hehe...you have good taste!
- Selphie: And your armor's really cool, man! You think I could try it on?
- Selphie: Isn't it super heavy!? Ah! Don't tell me—you're on a diet! I bet the pounds just melt off in that!
- Cecil: No...this...is simply standard equipment in my world...
- Squall: You don't have to humor her. This is just how she is.
- Eiko: Cheerful and fun! I can tell you're a nice person! Say, let's go play over there!
- Laguna: Heyo! There's a new recruit? Introduce me, too!
- Selphie: Get out! Sir Laguna's here, too!? And he's young! It's that Sir Laguna!
- Selphie: My hero! I've missed you!
(Selphie chases Laguna away)
- Laguna: Whoa! What the—!? Is this the dream thing again!? Or the movie thing this time!?
- Squall: I could've guessed this would happen... I hope she doesn't say anything she shouldn't...
- Irvine: Leave it to me. I'll make sure she understands.
(Irvine walks off)
- Irvine: Selphie, let's chat, eh? I've got something real important to tell you.
- Squall: (...Thanks.)
- Serah: What's up, Sis? You said you wanted to talk.
- Lightning: Yeah. It might be nothing, but...
- Lightning: It seems there's a secret code going around lately. Do you know anything about it?
- Lightning: I overheard Palom and Vivi using it earlier...
- Palom: Booyaka, Vivi! Let's go practice your magic!
- Vivi: Booyaka! Thanks, Palom!
(Vivi chases after Palom; Lightning observes)
- Serah: ...So you noticed, too. Actually, just a little while ago...
(Flashback: Serah observes Zack approaching Cloud and Aerith)
- Zack: Booyaka! Aerith, Cloud, would you get this?
- Aerith: Um...booyaka?
- Lightning: What on earth is..."booyaka"?
- Serah: Sorry, but I don't know either. Maybe it's some other world's vocabulary.
- Selphie: Booyaka! What's shaking, you two?
- Serah: Selphie... Can you tell us what "booyaka" means?
- Selphie: Oho! How good of you to ask! It's a greeting I made up!
- Selphie: I couldn't quite get it to catch on in my world, but everyone here's got the spirit!
- Lightning: ...What does it mean?
- Selphie: Cute, right?
- Lightning: We're not...communicating...!
- Selphie: Feel free to use it as much as you can! Later! Booyaka!
(Selphie runs off)
- Lightning: I can't take any more of this...
- Serah: Boo...yaka?
- Lightning: Serah! Not you, too!
- Serah: Sis...I kinda like it! It's catchy!
- Serah: Booyaka! Hahaha, I gotta share this with Snow.
(Serah runs off)
- Lightning: W-wait! Serah!
- Lightning: Serah... Why does it look like you're enjoying this...?
- Lightning: Or are you just trying to enjoy your time in this world...? Maybe I ought to follow her example...