It is recommended that you clear Ch. 7: Imber Manor before playing.
- Mog: Hey, look! I found a Torsion, kupo!
- King: So if we close that, the monsters will stop coming, huh?
- Penelo: G-guys, we're not alone!
(The party spots a Krile Manikin)
- Laguna: Whoa, is that a manikin?
- Galuf: Hold on! Is that...?
- Galuf: It is! That's Krile! That's my granddaughter Krile!
- Penelo: That's a manikin of your granddaughter!? Then that means—
- Mog: His granddaughter is probably somewhere in this world, too, kupo.
- Manikin: ...
(The Krile Manikin appears near the Torsion then runs in)
- Laguna: You see that? It ran headfirst right into the Torsion!
- Galuf: Stop right there! I'm not letting you get away!
(Galuf goes into the Torsion)
- Penelo: Galuf!
- King: So much for caution. What's our next move?
- Penelo: Wh-what do you mean, "What's our next move"? We can't just leave him.
- Laguna: Dunno about you guys, but I'm goin' in! Always wanted to see what the inside of a Torsion looks like, anyway.
- Laguna: All right, gramps! Ready or not, here I come!
(Laguna goes into the Torsion)
- King: I suppose you got to have guts to be a journalist.
- Mog: Come on, we're going after them, kupo! Ready?
- Penelo: R-ready when you are.
- Mog: Then away we go!
(Mog, King, and Penelo go into the Torsion)
(The Krile Manikin disappears)
- Steiner: Rejoice! Victory is ours. Sir Galuf, are you feeling okay?
- Galuf: I know it wasn't really her...but this isn't something a grandparent should ever have to go through.
- ???: Grandpa!
- Galuf: Th-this voice! Is that...!?
- ???: I knew it was you! I've been looking all over for you!
- Galuf: Oh, Krile! My dear Krile, I'm so glad to see the real you!
- Galuf: Are you okay? You're not hurt at all? What are you doing here, anyway?
- Krile: I'm here because I—I felt you were in trouble.
- Krile: I thought I heard your voice coming from this whirlpool-like tunnel, so I jumped inside!
- Cecil: She must have found a Torsion.
- Yuna: And you leapt inside to save Galuf without even giving it a second thought.
- Steiner: Such a devoted granddaughter.
- Krile: Grandpa, who are they?
- Galuf: They're new friends I met in this world. Where are your manners? Go on, say hello.
- Krile: Hi, everybody! I'm Krile. Nice to meet you.
- Yuna: I can't believe you came here all by yourself. You must have gotten that heroism from your grandfather.
- Cecil: You don't seem to be taken aback by the fact that you're in a different world.
- Krile: Why would I be? This isn't my first time in a new world.
- Steiner: Wh-what!?
- Galuf: I told you before, didn't I? We're used to things like this.
- Cecil: Our worlds must be even more different than I thought.
- Mog: She has the light as well, kupo!
- Krile: Wow! You can talk?
- Krile: I can tell what moogles want to say, but you can talk just like us!
- Mog: Wait, you know what I'm thinking, kupo?
- Krile: Huh? Well, probably...?
- Mog: Kupo! No time to dawdle! Come on, everybody, we have to find the exit, kupo!
- Krile: Hey, wait! I thought we were still talking!
- Yuna: He seemed to be in a rush.
- Cecil: It's almost as if there's something he doesn't want us to know.
- Bartz: Krile, you seriously just jumped into a random Torsion you found? You never change.
- Krile: I'd do anything to save Grandpa!
- Galuf: That's my granddaughter for ya!
- Vincent: Love transcends time and space, huh?
- Firion: I don't like it here one bit. It feels like it's draining the strength out of me.
- Firion: Weren't you scared?
- Krile: When things look scary, the trick is to not let yourself get caught up with it.
- Krile: Just close your eyes and think of your favorite animal, and that way, you won't be scared anymore.
- Firion: D-does that really work?
- Galuf: Oh, don't be so wimpy. Learn a thing or two from Krile—she's far your junior, but has twice your pluck!
- Vincent: Pluck alone won't see us through this... Not without the strength of will to go with it.
- Mog: Sorry to keep you waiting, kupo! I found the exit!
- Firion: Thank goodness. We can finally get out of here.
- Mog: Follow me, kupo!
- Yuffie: Finally! I was getting sick of this place!
- Bartz: Let's go and get some fresh air!
(The rest of the party leaves, except Galuf and Krile)
- Galuf: Come on, Krile, let's get moving.
- Galuf: Hm? Is something the matter?
- Krile: Grandpa...!
- Krile: I missed you so much.
- Krile: Don't leave me behind anymore, okay? I don't know what I'd do without you.
- Galuf: Hoho, what's gotten into you?
- Krile: It's just... I just...!
- Galuf:' Krile, I'll always be there for you. We're family.
- Krile: Grandpa... Thank you.
- Bartz: Hold up, Gramps.
- Bartz:' Don't forget about the rest of us.
- Galuf: I'll be there for all of you until the very end.
- Galuf: Now, come, everyone's waiting.
- Krile: Okay!