- 1 Appearances
- 1.1 Final Fantasy
- 1.2 Final Fantasy II
- 1.3 Final Fantasy III
- 1.4 Final Fantasy XII
- 1.5 Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift
- 1.6 Final Fantasy Mystic Quest
- 1.7 Final Fantasy Adventure
- 1.8 The Final Fantasy Legend
- 1.9 Final Fantasy Legend II
- 1.10 Final Fantasy Dimensions
- 1.11 Final Fantasy Airborne Brigade
- 1.12 Final Fantasy Record Keeper
- 1.13 Mobius Final Fantasy
- 2 Gallery
- 3 Etymology
Werewolf is an enemy fought on the overworld near Matoya's Cave, Elfheim, the Chaos Shrine, and Cavern of Earth. It is a stronger version of the Wolf, dealing more damage and inflicting Poison with their physical attacks as well as having Auto-Regen, recovering 3 HP every turn.
Werewolf is an enemy fought at the Giza Plains during the dry season, and often attacks in pairs. They are relatively powerful early in the game, using strong physical attacks including Ram and Smite of Rage, and have access to the Bacchus's Wine, making them even more fearsome.
The Werewolf is an enemy and also a possible monster that the party's monster unit(s) can transform into. It can be found on the fifth floor of the Tower.
The WereWolf is an enemy and also a possible monster that the party's monster unit(s) can transform into. It can be encountered in Guardian's Base and Venus' World.
werewolf, also known as a lycanthrope, is "a person who changes for periods of time into a wolf, typically when there is a full moon."A