Wellspring Woods is a dungeon in World of Final Fantasy, and is the first location in Grymoire Lann and Reynn traverse through in the game. It consists of only one area, and connects to the Bridge Overlook.
Story[edit | edit source]
After traveling through the Main Gate in Nine Wood Hills, Lann and Reynn arrive in Wellspring Woods and discover they have turned into Lilikins. After being reassured by Tama that being turned into Lilikins is Enna Kros's "nice and the-handy way of blending in" and can switch back to Jiant form at any time, the twins proceed into the forest and learn more of the basics of imprisming the Mirages in Grymoire.
Eventually, the twins and Tama encounter a Murkrift and after being dragged in by an impulsive Lann, they face an undefeatable Behemoth and are killed. Using her powers to rewind time, Tama brings the twins back to Nine Wood Hills, and the three head back to Wellsprings Woods and continue on their journey in search of civilization.
Maps[edit | edit source]
Treasures[edit | edit source]
|Read Ahead Mirajewel
(Maxima version, New Game+ only)
The Treasure Trove can be found in the green bushes west of the Gimme Golem.
Tip Jar tips[edit | edit source]
- First visit
- Lilikin and Jiants
- Tapping into the Tip Jar
- Imprisiming Mirages
- All About Prismariums
- Mirage Data and the Libra Ability
- Creating a Prismtunity
- Should I Stack?
- Should I Unstack? (Not displayed, but added in the Tip Jar menu)
- Setting Up Your Stacks
- Get Wise About Mirage Sizes
- Using Mirage Boards to Power Up
- Support Abilities: Stroll
- Nightmare Difficulty (Maxima version only; in New Game+ file)
- Murkrifts: Scary but True
- Second visit
Enemies[edit | edit source]
- Chocochick (Tutorial)
- Mu (One-time battle, after returning to Wellspring Woods)
- Chocochick x2
- Mu x2
- Behemoth (level 26/86 Nightmare difficultyMurkrift; unwinnable on first encounter, can be defeated in subsequent encounter)
Musical Themes[edit | edit source]
"Labyrinth of Trees" is the background theme that plays in the Wellspring Woods.