Oh, shut up and help me remodel the Watchplains page!
Please expand this article into a full one. The following tasks need to be completed:This request can be discussed on the associated discussion page. Remove this notice upon completion.
This section in World of Final Fantasy is empty or needs to be expanded. You can help the Final Fantasy Wiki by expanding it.
|Eye Drops x3||Backroad 1|
|Ether x2||Backroad 1|
|Cure Seed||Backroad 2|
|Eye Drops x3||Backroad 2|
|Phoenix Down x2||Backroad 3|
|Potion x3||Backroad 3|
|Wobblestopper x2||Backroad 3|
|Ether x10||Secret Backroad|
The Treasure Trove can be found in a tent in Backroad 2.
- Eye Drops
- Phoenix Down
These reward are only given during Chapter 4.
- Eye Drops (Cornelian Guard, Backroad 1)
- Potion (x3) (Goblin fight, Backroad 2)
- Ether (Goblin fight, Backroad 3)
- Backroad 1
- Backroad 2
- Goblin x2, Goblin Stack Mandragora, Goblin
- Red Captain, Goblin Guard, Red Cap, Goblin (one-time field encounter)
- Goblin x3 (one-time field encounter)
- Black Nakk, Goblin Guard Stack, Goblin Mandragora, Goblin Guard
- Black Nakk x2, Red Cap x2
- Babyhemoth, Bahamutian Soldier
- Black Nakk x3
- Backroad 3
- Red Cap, Goblin Guard Stack, Goblin Mandragora, Goblin Guard
- Goblin Guard, Goblin x2 (one-time action encounter)
- Goblin Stack x2 Mandragora, Goblin
- Black Nakk x3
- Black Nakk, Goblin Guard Stack x2 Mandragora, Goblin Guard
- Red Cap, Goblin Guard Stack, Mandragora, Goblin GuardGoblin Stack Mandragora, Goblin
- Red Cap x2, Red Captain, Goblin, Goblin Guard
- Bahamutian Commander, Giant Goblin (Bosses)
- Secret Backroad
After the boss battle, continue to the path opposite the Exit Gate.
Musical themes Edit
Labyrinth of War
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.