Wamouracapa are larval stage wamoura in Final Fantasy XI that periodically switch between a curled-up and open form, even when not engaged. When curled up, their special attacks are limited to Cannonball and Heat Barrier. Left alone, these wamouracapa will morph into full-grown wamoura.
As with their full-grown relatives, wamouracampa will occasionally drop their cocoon, which be crafted into Wamoura Silk, which is used in a number of high end items.
- Amber Scutum: Defense boost.
- Cannonball: Single target damage. Only used when curled up.
- Heat Barrier: Blaze Spikes and Enfire effect.
- Thermal Pulse: AoE Fire damage and Blind.
- Vitriolic Spray: Cone-attack Fire damage and Burn.