Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
I just started playing the GBA version of FFVI, and this walkthrough has been really helpful. But, a lot of the names of enemies, equipment, etc. have been changed from the SNES version, and that makes things a little confusing.
Is it possible to revise the walkthrough to reflect the different names? I'm willing to help make the updates. I just wanted to check in and see if others thought this idea is worthwhile (seeing as how I am newbie on the FF Wiki).
- It does say that it's for the SNES version, but it would be nice, seeing as I am also using this walkthrough for my GBA version. ^_^ You should probably take it up with Crazyswordsman, since he wrote most of this walkthrough (I think... right?) --Mymindislost 07:38, 26 June 2007 (UTC)
- I was just thinking about the SNES/GBA name changes problem and I have an idea. We could make a page at the end with all of the name changes, put a link in the quicksteps, and put a note at the beginning of each section. I'm willing to start on it, too, if we agree on it. How about it? --Mymindislost 01:43, 5 July 2007 (UTC)
This walkthrough has been rly helpful for me too. But as i skimmed through it, i noticed you didnt cover the Dragon's Den is the GBA remake. I wonder i some1 could finish that for u. (I'd do it but im not even at World of Ruin yet. so hard to play 5 games at once! :P) --Maverick King 01:20, 5 July 2007 (UTC)
Go ahead and do the Dragon's Den if you want. Just keep the walkthrough in its spirit that I kept it.
SWEET! i finally unlocked Dragon's Den!!! if i got around to doing the walthrough....would u mind if i added some of the Advance Sidequest such as unlocking Gilgamesh and Jumbo Cacuar and stuff?
Why does it say it isn't safe for work? Aramis 04:53, 14 January 2009 (UTC)
Playstation Version Edit
Is the playstation version like the SNES version?? Cuz I have VI for playstation