So, yes. This is exactly what it looks like. I decided to start this walkthrough back when it was known as Agito XIII with very little known information about the title. Now, the title has been changed to Type-0, we have a release date in Japan of October 11th 2011 with no confirmation of an overseas release, and it will be released on two UMDs.
Until more information is released on this game, here are the trailers to tide you over.
Type-0' will feature fourteen player characters, who are all students at the same school, Akademia. Their fighting styles ranges across all different types of weapons.
- A boy named Ace who wields cards
- A girl named Seven who wields a whip
- A boy named Jack who wields a katana
- A girl named Sice who wields a scythe
- A boy named Trey who wields a bow and arrow
- A girl named Queen who wields a longsword
- A boy named Eight who wields nothing, and fights with his fists
- A girl named Cater who wields a gun
- A boy named Nine who wields a spear
- A girl named Cinque who wields a Mace
- A boy named King who wields two guns
- A girl named Deuce wields a flute
- A girl named Rem who wields two knives.
- A boy named Machina who wields a rapier