Welcome kiddies, it's that time again! Yes, I, Drake Clawfang, am writing another walkthrough! Hold your applause, please....you could at least pretend to applaud a little.
- Bravery and HP - the white number above your HP gauge is your Bravery, when you use a Bravery attack you damage an opponent's Bravery and increase your own. When you land an HP attack you damage the opponent's HP equivalent to your Bravery, but your Bravery falls to 0 and slowly regenerates back to its base value. If Bravery is reduced below 0, the character enters Break status, where their Bravery attacks do no damage (but their own Bravery is still increases) and an HP attack will do 0 damage. The opponent that broke them receives the stage Bravery pool displayed between the two HP gauges at the bottom of the screen. After getting Broken, Bravery will be shown in transparent numbers and regenerates back to its base value, and Break is cured.
- EX Mode - as you land hits, glowing blue-white orbs called EX Force appear in the air, and occasionally bell-like EX Cores appear and absorb all the EX Force in the arena. Gathering EX Force and Cores will fill the purple gauge by your character's portrait. When filled it turns orange and you can enter EX Mode by pressing R and . While in EX Mode you get Regen status and deal more critical hits, and get a special ability for each character. You can perform an EX Burst when you land an HP attack by pressing . The EX Gauge depletes while in EX Mode and can still be refilled, and when empty EX Mode ends.
- Assists - as you attack, your Assist gauge below your HP bar will fill, and will turn orange when filled half or full. Press and L when you have half a charge to all your Assist character to use a Bravery attack at the cost of half the bar. When the bar is full, press and L to call them to perform an HP attack. This guide only uses Bravery Assists as I find HP Assists unneeded and a waste of a charge. Don't let your Assist get attacked though, or you'll get Assist Locked and be unable to charge or use Assists until it wears off.
- AP and CP - All skills cost CP to equip, and you gain more CP as you level up. As you earn AP you will master skills, reducing their CP costs. To gain AP quicker, watch at the start of each fight for the AP chance. It may say something like "First attack over 500: +2". This means the first character to land an HP attack of 500 Bravery or more, without getting struck prior will get 2 AP. Thus avoiding attacks is helpful to master attacks quickly since it lets you get the AP chances.
- This walkthrough is based on my experiences, if I get lucky and get a random drop of something awesome or some such, well, that's how it went for me.
- I am by no means a master of all characters, and would likely get my ass kicked in PvP matches, but I'm great at the game storyline, which is what's important here.
- I'm going to be shamelessly copying templates from our Dissidia storyline pages. Hey, I added most of them in the first place, so why not?
- I will assume you do not import your data from the original Dissidia. Why? Because it makes the first storyline easier and makes the second and third ones a total joke. For similar reasons I'm assuming you do no level grinding outside the storylines unless I mention such. If you have Prologus data to import, I'll address that quickly since it has a slight impact.
- A common exploit for this game is to constantly change the PSP's clock so you're always playing on your Bonus Day for the boosts. I will not be doing this.
Treachery of the Gods
Light to All
- Chapter 1
- Chapter 2
- Chapter 3
- Chapter 4
- Chapter 5
- Chapter 6
- Chapter 7
- Chapter 8
- Chapter 9
- Chapter 10
- Epilogue Part 1
- Epilogue Part 2
Confessions of the Creator
- Southern Areas
- Shantotto and Gabranth
- Chasm of Earth and Flying Castle
- Gaia and Bahamut Isles
- Land of Discord and Feral Chaos
|Drake Clawfang's Walkthroughs|
|Final Fantasy IV - The After Years - Final Fantasy VI - Final Fantasy VII - Crisis Core - Final Fantasy VIII - Final Fantasy IX - Final Fantasy X - Mystic Quest - Dissidia 012|