- 1 Welcome! It is I, Divinecross, alias s̅̅s̅̅o̅̅r̅̅c̅̅̅̅e̅̅n̅̅i̅̅v̅̅i̅̅d̅̅, again. I wrote another walkthrough, because I got bored to death. I'm really enjoying writing a walkthrough for the most successful FFVII game, even though I just finished half of it. This game was a really big hit to me, because this is the very game that got my key jammed and exiled me out of the gaming world for three dreadful, heartbreaking years. If you haven't played this game yet, GO AND BUY A COPY AND PLAY IT! You do not know what you are missing out. This is, IMO, the greatest entry in the Compilation of FFVII. And frankly, this game has one of the coolest FF characters.
- 2 A Note On Content
- 3 A Note On Humour
- 4 What you need
- 5 (main) Characters
- 6 Gameplay
- 7 Parts
- 8 Oh, another warning
- 9 See also
Welcome! It is I, Divinecross, alias s̅̅s̅̅o̅̅r̅̅c̅̅̅̅e̅̅n̅̅i̅̅v̅̅i̅̅d̅̅, again. I wrote another walkthrough, because I got bored to death. I'm really enjoying writing a walkthrough for the most successful FFVII game, even though I just finished half of it. This game was a really big hit to me, because this is the very game that got my key jammed and exiled me out of the gaming world for three dreadful, heartbreaking years. If you haven't played this game yet, GO AND BUY A COPY AND PLAY IT! You do not know what you are missing out. This is, IMO, the greatest entry in the Compilation of FFVII. And frankly, this game has one of the coolest FF characters.
A Note On Content
Of course, I'll be posting helpful content. But I have to say that this is more of a commentary....and what you can call fanboying.
A Note On Humour
This walkthrough is infested with sickening, ununderstandable humor. But you know what? I'll be the only one who gets them. Absolutely no one gets my sense of humor.
What you need
Did you think Final Fantasy Tactics was hard? Well, forget that! CRISIS CORE is a bit easier, and a bit harder. The battle system of CC is real-time and live action, (a party with raging Bahamuts, if you ask me) but it's very unique.
- You will need a charge cord. Good thing this wasn't platformed in Wii because it will result in a swollen hand. This game is loong, but Tactics is longer and Dirge of Cerberus is shorter.
- A brain. If you can't think, this game is not for you.
- 'A hand that is immune to being swollen. You will practically win the pressing key contest by playing this game.
- Eyes. If you don't have eyes, you can't beat this game.
- Umm, Nothing more. Ah, Wait!
- A PSP!
- The game.
- Sugar, borderline diabetes, Puppy
- Dreams, Honor, Morals, Buster Sword
- Glasses, Awesome Fashion Sense, Director
- Titanium-strong Hair, Masamune, Shampoo, Fanclub
- Suit, Dot, Lancer
- Red, LOVELESS, Apples, LOVELESS, LOVELESS, Degradation
- Shuriken, Redhead, Lancer
- Angel, Cetra, Flowers
- Chocobo, Blonde, Meteor Shots, Kid
Well, rejoice! Crisis Core's gameplay is nothing related to the original FFVII which in my opinion was boring. The gameplay is much more similar to XII and Dirge of Cerberus. Everything is real time and live action, so you have to think extra extra fast and react extra extra extra fast. It's like a party with 598 drunk Bahamuts. The limit break system follows below this section. Materia is present for magicks, but the main attacks are sword slashes. Yes, your X-Key is going to be jammed... Sadly, there is only one playable character. But Zack functions as one whole party. He can heal, summon, cast magick, attack, etc. And that is the sad yet awesome part of it.
This game offers a lot of stuff...well...I meant that you can obtain and create a lot of materia and weapons and have a lot of stats and etc. More than in any game. The materia fusion is so fun and missions and enemies can give you a lot of interesting and useful stuff.
Okay, the Limit Break System here is the Digital Mind Wave, or should I say DMW? It is your hope in a battle if you run out of HP or if your hands get numb. For short they are special attacks triggered if Zack breaks his limit. The picture in the left is an example of how the reels go. It consists of three reels in the upper-left corner of the screen which spin continuously like a slot machine, and eventually stop on a random selection of three portraits and a number per portrait. Depending on the results, the player receives a status buff, levels up, or can execute a special attack. If none of the special modes activate (below) the Modulating Phase will enter Normal Mode, where one of the regular Limit Breaks can be used. If the Limit Break is a single-target, a random enemy on the battlefield will be chosen. It is possible to hit long-distance targets Zack wouldn't otherwise be able to target with Limit Breaks.
|Start of the game||48||54||60||66||76|
|Physical attack against one enemy|
|Start of the game||9||11||15||18||22|
|Eight physical attacks against one enemy|
|Start of the game||6||7||8||9||10||160px|
|Fifteen physical attacks on up to three enemies. Ignores Vitality, final hit inflicts Stun, may grant Endure status. Emotion Gauge increases by 1 for Level 5 attack.||7||8||9||10||11|
|Start of Chapter 3||40||44||48||64||72|
|Physical attack against all enemies|
|Partway through Chapter 4||10 sec.||15 sec.||20 sec.||40 sec.||80 sec.|
|Gives Zack the critical status making all attacks critical hits for period of time. Emotion Gauge increases by random amount.|
|Start of Chapter 5||3 sec.||5 sec.||8 sec.||10 sec.||20 sec.|
|Fully heals HP, MP and AP, breaks limits, heals status ailments and grants temporary invincibility.|
|Partway through Chapter 6||44||48||64||72||80|
|Magical attack on all enemies.|
Oh, and umm, yea, some parts are really short and some are really long. Too lazy to fix.
- SOLDIER. Wait, what?
- The Madness Begins
- Genesis, you're a homo sapien...
- WARNING: DO NOT REACT!
- Sweet Angels
- Headaches and Chaos
- Mopping up the mess in Modeoheim
- Bring your towel! To the bathhouse, ho!
- The Face of Lost Pride
- Fun in the sun
- The Joy and Jolly hidden within Junon
- There is no joy nor Jolly hidden within Junon
- A flower wagon to prove my love
- To a new post
- Nibelheim and the gloomy mansion
.....A MOMENT OF SILENCE.....
Congratulations Sephiroth for burning a villageThe One-Winged-Angel
- My Home, Infested Home
- Infinite in mystery is the gift of the goddess (WARNING: BRING TWENTY TISSUE BOXES WITH YOU)
Oh, another warning
This game is a serious tearjerker...