|Agility+ Seed||Cauldron 1|
|Hi-Ether x2||Cauldron 1|
|Hi-Potion x2||Cauldron 3|
|Bomb Fragment x4||Cauldron 3|
|Phoenix Pinion||Cauldron 3|
|Phoenix Down||Cauldron 2|
In Cauldron 3, the Treasure Trove can be found in the lone rock on the platform north of the one from the entrance. Requires a Mirage with the Smash ability to break a pile of rocks to access it.
The following tip pops up on the screen when exploring the dungeon for the first time.
- Cauldron 1
- Cauldron 2
- Bomb x4
- Spark Dragon Stack Flammantoise, Spark Dragon
- Black Nakk, Flammantoise x2, Bomb
- Cauldron 3
- Lead Gnome x2, Lead Gnome Stack Black Nakk, Lead Gnome
- Bomb x3, Cocadrille x2
- Bomb, Behemoth Stack Black Nakk, Bomb, Behemoth
- Memecoleous x3 (level 30/74 Nightmare difficultyMurkrift)
- Bomb x6 (boss battle)
- Cauldron 4
- Blood Eye Stack x3 Black Nakk, Blood Eye
- Flammantoise x2, Bomb x2
- Blood Eye Stack, Black Nakk, Blood EyeRed Dragon (x2)
- King Bomb (Boss)
- Secret Cauldron
To gain access to the Secret Cauldron, the player will need activate the Puzzle Switch near the entrance. The switch requires mirages with a combined weight of 12 or more and 150 or more Fire resistance.
NB!: The murkrift will need to be completed as it is blocking the way to the switch.
Musical themes Edit
"Labyrinth of Fire" is the background theme that plays in Valley Seven.
- Valley Seven serves as the setting for several Intervention Quests: The Unwritten Future, Fire Drill, and For Friends or Vengeance.
- Areas of this dungeon are used in bonus dungeons: Cauldron 1 appears as the last area in EX Dungeon C, while Cauldron 3 is used as the first floor of the "Fire route" in the Maxima version exclusive Hidden Dungeon.