Valaha is an enemy in Final Fantasy X found in the Cavern of the Stolen Fayth. It has high Attack and Magic, and it uses an attack called Flame Ball, which is Fire-based and hits all, but needs a turn to charge. It is also one of the only enemies from which Kimahri can learn the Ronso Rage Fire Breath.
Stats[edit | edit source]
Attack Pattern[edit | edit source]
From Final Fantasy X Ultimania Guide (translated from Japanese), and tested in battle.
Basic pattern[edit | edit source]
- Physical attack (67% chance).
- Gore followed by Charge then Flame Ball the next two turns (33% chance).
Special pattern[edit | edit source]
- Facing Valefor, it will only use the Charge then Flame Ball pattern.
- Facing an other aeon, it will always use physical attacks.
- While subjected to Provoke, it will use Flame Ball.