Vagrant Story Original Soundtrack is the official soundtrack for Vagrant Story, composed by Hitoshi Sakimoto. The English track names refer to the ones released for the US iTunes.
Disc One (1:13:18)
- Opening Movie — 1:17
- The track that accompanies the opening cinematic movie.
- Valendia Knights of the Peace Headquarters - Duke Bardorba's Manor — 4:27
(バレンディア治安維持騎士団本部~バルドルバ公爵邸内, Barendia Chian Iji Kishidan Honbu ~ Barudoruba Kōshaku Teinai?)
- The track that accompanies the opening sequence, in which Ashley Riot is briefed by Grand Steward LeSait and several other VKP officials.
- The Graylands Incident — 11:52
(グレイランド事件クライマックス, Gureirando Jiken Kuraimakkusu?)
- Another movie sequence track, but this time it plays during Ashley's infiltration into Duke Bardorba's manor. Has the battle track that accompanies every battle against Wyverns.
- The Graylands Incident Investigation Report — 2:20
(序文~グレイランド事件に関する調査書, Jōbun~Gureirando Jiken ni Kansuru Chōsashō?)
- Plays during the ending of the opening sequence involving Duke Bardorba and Jan Rosencrantz.
- The Gates of Leá Monde — 3:20
(閉ざされたレアモンデ, Tozasareta Reamonde?)
- Plays when Ashley along with Callo Merlose arrives in Leá Monde for the first time.
- Minotaur — 2:42
- The battle theme against Minotaurs and Dao.
- Recollections — 1:26
- Plays during the flashback scene with Tia and Marco.
- The Catacombs — 4:35
- The location track for the Catacombs.
- Dullahan — 1:58
- The battle theme against Dullahan-type enemies and Djinn.
- False as Summer Snow — 5:12
(偽りの記憶, Itsuwari no Kioku?)
- Plays during the scene when Sydney Losstarot probes into Ashley's mind.
- The Sanctum — 2:17
- The location track that plays in the Sanctum.
- Golem — 2:19
- The battle theme against Golem-type enemies.
- The Hare Who Lays the Snares — 1:22
(罠を張る兎, Wana o Haru Usagi?)
- Plays during the conversation with Sydney.
- Abandoned Mines B1 — 2:43
(廃坑第一層, Haikō Daiissō?)
- The location track for the Abandoned Mines B1.
- Knights of The Cross — 1:59
(聖印騎士団, Seiin Kishidan?)
- Plays during the first appearance of soldiers of the Order of the Crimson Blades.
- Wyvern — 1:44
- The battle theme against Dragons.
- Leá Monde — 3:19
(レアモンデ市街地, Reamonde Shigaichi?)
- The location track that plays in various locations around Leá Monde.
- The Shepherd and the Lamb — 3:03
- Plays during the cutscene where Romeo Guildenstern discusses Leá Monde with Samantha, and encounters Sydney.
- Snowfly Forest — 2:56
(羽虫の森, Hamushi no Mori?)
- The location track of Snowfly Forest.
- Lizardman — 1:25
- An intended battle track when fighting Lizardmen and Blood Lizards.
- Another Riskbreaker — 1:20
(もう一人のリスクブレイカー, Mō Hitori no Risukubureikā?)
- Plays during Ashley's first meeting with Rosencrantz.
- Within the City Walls — 1:59
(外壁内部, Gaiheki Naibu?)
- A location track that plays in the City Walls.
- The Brand — 1:30
- Cutscene track during Ashley's interrogation with Sydney.
- Rosencrantz — 1:57
- Character theme that plays during Rosencrantz's meeting with Guildenstern. Eventually used as a battle theme against him.
- The Undercity — 3:46
- Location theme that plays in the Undercity.
- Game Over — 0:29
- The track that plays when Ashley's HP reaches 0.
Disc Two (1:13:55)
- Factory — 2:36
- The location theme for Workshops.
- Tieger & Neesa — 3:12
(ティーガー&ニーチ, Tīgā to Nīchi?)
- The battle theme in the fight against Tieger and Neesa. Also used in the fight against Grissom and the Dark Crusader, and Marid.
- Kali — 1:36
- The battle theme used in the fight against Kali, Ravana and Asura.
- Joshua 2 — 0:58
- Introductory theme for cutscenes involving Joshua Corrinne Bardorba.
- Nightmare — 1:40
- The battle theme in the fight against Nightmare.
- Awakening — 1:32
- Cutscene track during sequences with the Crimson Blades.
- Joshua — 2:06
- Cutscene track involving the Bardorba household, Hardin and Joshua.
- Abandoned Mines B2 — 4:20
(廃坑第2層, Haikō Dainisō?)
- Location theme that plays in the Abandoned Mines B2.
- Iron Crab — 1:46
- The battle theme in the fight against the Giant Crab, Iron Crab and Damascus Crab.
- Blood-Sin — 1:15
(血塗れの罪, Chimamire no Tsumi?)
- Cutscene track involving Sydney and Guildenstern.
- Rood-Inverse — 2:06
(逆聖印の入れ墨, Gyaku Seiin no Irezumi?)
- Cutscene track involving revelations on the Gran Grimoire and the Rood Inverse.
- Remembrance — 0:45
- Cutscene track that plays during Sydney's flashback with Lord Bardorba.
- Limestone Quarry — 2:40
(ライムストーン運搬溝, Raimusutōn Unpanmizo?)
- Location theme that plays in the Limestone Quarry.
- Dark Element — 2:13
- The battle theme against the Dark Elemental.
- The Fall of Rosencrantz - Kali — 2:11
(ローゼンクランツの最後~カーリー, Rōzenkurantsu no Saigo~Kārī?)
- Cutscene track that plays during the incident with Rosencrantz and Sydney.
- Ogre — 2:09
- The battle theme against Ogres, Ogre Lords and Ogre Zombies.
- Temple of Kiltia — 2:09
(キルティア神殿, Kirutia Shinden?)
- Location theme that plays in the Temple of Kiltia.
- The Great Cathedral — 1:15
- Location theme that plays in the Grand Cathedral.
- Ifrit — 3:02
- The battle theme against the Fire Elementals and Ifrit.
- Fanfare — 0:34
- The victory theme.
- Final Strength — 1:18
(最後の力, Saigo no Chikara?)
- Cutscene track that plays during Guildenstern's confrontation with Sydney.
- Cathedral Garret — 1:58
(大聖堂屋根裏", Daiseidō Yaneura?)
- Cutscene track before the first battle against Guildenstern.
- Death and Rebirth — 2:07
(転生の宴, Tensei no Utage?)
- The battle theme in the first battle against Guildenstern.
- The Truth — 3:50
- Cutscene track before the second battle against Guildenstern.
- A Man Consumed — 2:09
(異形の者, Igyō no Mono?)
- The battle theme in the second battle against Guildenstern.
- Escape from Leá Monde — 2:08
- Cutscene track for the ending scenes of Leá Monde's destruction.
- Epilogue — 1:06
- Cutscene track for the ending scenes involving Callo, Joshua and Hardin.
- Dawn on Leá Monde - Vagrant Story — 2:49
(レアモンデの夜明け~放浪者の物語, Reamonde no Yoake~Hōrōsha no Monogatari?)
- Cutscene track for the ending scenes involving Lord Bardorba, Sydney and Ashley.
- Staff Roll — 7:29
- Ending credits theme.
- Opening Movie (Battle mix) — 5:21
(Opening Movie (Fight Mix)?)
- Bonus track.
- Remixed by Takeharu Ishimoto.
- Dungeon (Robot Mix) — 3:37
(Dungeon Robot Mix (bonus track)?)
- Bonus track.
- Remixed by Hirosato Noda.