|"I have awaited this - the day you would come..."|
|Welcome to the Final Fantasy Wiki, ShiroxCloud!|
|Welcome to the Final Fantasy Wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There are many ways to help the wiki, and all help will be greatly appreciated. First off, if this is your first time editing a wiki, you may wish to browse though these links as a guide to get started around here:
When you're ready to start editing, there are plenty of ways you can help the wiki, and several can be found on our wiki projects and Community portal. You may want to browse the policies and guidelines (though you are not expected to know each in detail before you start editing). If you have any questions regarding the wiki, visit our forums, discussions, Discord server, or ask one of our staff members.
We hope you will enjoy your stay here and help improve the Wiki -- all your help will be greatly appreciated!
Thanks for the help on the FFBE stuff! Hope you stick around to help more on that. ^^On that subject, for the FFBE Special Ability page, perhaps we can just split them between Active and Passive sections, or whatever the different types are? That would remove the Type section completely and make it a bit easier to deal with. I know there's no categories for abilities in that game really for the Specials so...
Here's me hoping not to break anything while doing the FFBE stuff. (...Except I don't know what the Range and Magnification columns stand for...)
I think that'd be a good idea! ...although, shouldn't we also arrange them alphabetically or something? Like, to make things easier to read, unless they are in an specific order and I haven't realized that yet?| ShiroxCloud ♔ (talk) 04:52, October 1, 2016 (UTC)
I don't know if it's organized at all in-game, so doing it alphabetically can work, aye. I just listed them there in the order I had them in the Translations page. As for Range...I think that's whether it's single target or AoE?? I don't remember what they were for. Same with Magnification. I'm sure there's some mechanics somewhere in the English version that those relate to. By the by, if you can get any of the in-game descriptions of the abilities, they would go in the bottom part of each section on the tables.
Say, think I can ask a big favor of you? Talk:Final Fantasy Brave Exvius/Translations has a list of enemies that I have compiled over the course of time, but I haven't gotten around to adding them to the page yet. Would you be willing to add them to the proper sections? I...honestly don't know exactly who are the bosses and whatnot for most of these events (some of them are very obvious though), so I can't really help TOO much in regards with that. Darn JPN sites don't list bosses very well...>_<
I'll see what I can do. Like, I know a bit about Global, but not so much of the Japanese version. But I think, even if they are in the wrong section, we can always change it when more info/traslations surface, right?| ShiroxCloud ♔ (talk) 00:27, October 5, 2016 (UTC)
Aye. All that'd need done with what's on that page is just added to the Enemies sections, and then moved when needed and whatnot. I don't know what's named what in the Global version since they LOVE to change names (some of which I wish they wouldn't, like how Blitz is Area Blast now...like it was Blitz in all of the other games, why Area Blast NOW? Or why Sunbeam for Flash when it was always Flash before? Arrrrgh!).
Hmm...say, would there be any way for you to figure out what abilities are supposed to be what in the JPN version for the translation pages?? Might help with figuring out where the data for them is meant to go on the wiki. Would like to at least put the descriptions on the proper pages for now. ^^;
Say, would you be interested in helping on adding the ability descriptions to their proper pages?? That'd help lighten the load a bit I think, and I know there's quite a few that don't have their descriptions yet too. ^^;
It's alright, I was thinking of doing that after finishing the Fina gameplay page (with all her six forms, lol), since the special abilities list is more or less (I'd guess, 90%?) complete.| ShiroxCloud ♔ (talk) 03:27, November 17, 2016 (UTC)
Just letting you know, when you upload images, could you please add them to the appropriate pages? There's a lot of FFBE equipment images you've uploaded that could go on pages and/or replace current images (such as Stardust Rod, Asura's Rod, etc.). I've taken care of SOME of them, but as I'm technically "retired", I'd rather not go through and fix all of that. I'll still be taking care of JP FFRK/FFBE/DFFOO data as I come across it, but I won't be AS prominant as I once was. ^^;
Great work! Edit
Thank you for covering the info about Lapis' locations!!! Please, if you need any kind of help just tell me. It's so nice to have someone helping me with the FFBE info! --OneEco (talk) 17:20, April 24, 2017 (UTC)
JP Events thingyEdit
I've seen that you have uploaded the JP banner of "Vision of Bahamut" and added the translation so, here's my question: could you do the same with all the events that are not exclusive in the GL version? And maybe we can add some JP exclusive events too, like the one from Terra Battle and the first one of Romancing SaGa.
- I will, don't worry. I just need to get as many JP banners as I can and I'll edit the articles.--| ShiroxCloud ♔ (talk) 04:29, May 15, 2017 (UTC)
There's really no reason to include that rather random "-" in file names for FFBE banners. Also, it's not exactly a standard what you're doing: our FFRK banner images don't have that "-" in their file names and are pretty much recognizable names, therefore I suggest dropping the "-" from all your future FFBE banner file names. We have way too many different file naming conventions to keep up with it all.—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) ∙ 18:44, May 14, 2017 (UTC)
- They're not mine. I just changed their category... :/ —| ShiroxCloud ♔ (talk) 18:48, May 14, 2017 (UTC)
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius The Art Works Edit
I saw you are the one who writes info on FFBE vision characters. I have a question: this book is in Japanese, right? If so, what is Japanese on Ardra, which was given as a continent from which several characters hailed?--LeafShinobi (talk) 20:58, May 15, 2017 (UTC)
- It's アードラ. JBed (talk) 21:14, May 15, 2017 (UTC)
Thanks for working on FFBE articles Edit
- Aw, thanks! ^^U | ShiroxCloud ♔ (talk) 17:31, July 2, 2018 (UTC)
The Characters category is for recurring characters in the FF series, basically those who appear in more than one game. If a character appears in just one game/subseries, then it just gets the [Game name] character category and infobox. Sora is a recurring character, but Riku isn't so I think his article is wrong.Keltainentoukokuu (talk) 02:17, July 28, 2018 (UTC)
Great new artworks for FFBE! The name of the publication of where they're from would be good for categorisation or just to mention in the image page.
I was thinking that the "Characters" section in the Final Fantasy Brave Exvius concept art page is a bit unwieldy and could be broken up further. Now it's just artwork and sprite artwork, which seems good to keep separate seeing their different purpose. I don't know so much about FFBE to divide it, though. Other games have "Main characters", "support characters", "antagonists" and "other" where "main characters" refers to playable characters, but in FFBE almost everyone becomes playable?Keltainentoukokuu (talk) 16:05, February 4, 2019 (UTC)
- Most were shown on streams and/or Fan Festa. I'm pretty sure three(?) are in The Art Works II and the rest in The Art Works III (can't really say since, sadly, I don't have the books). They are all by the same artist,
Yuusu NaitoYusuke Naora (直良有祐), so that could help?
- Yep, in this game if you're a character, you're pretty much bound to be playable at some point. So, my best guess for categorisation is the way I divided them on Final Fantasy Brave Exvius characters: main charas (the only units obtained by playing the main story + Raegen), antagonists, supporting (appear on world & story), event-only, other (notable quest-givers), and units (which includes all visions w\o bearing in the story or world, and non-FFBE units).
- If you think that's unwieldy, that's not even taking into account these character illustrations shown at Fan Festa https://brave-exvius.com/threads/fan-festa-artwork.44386/ (those are for pretty much every FFBE-original unit released in the GL version until last month). :P -- ShiroxCloud ♔ (talk) 18:44, February 4, 2019 (UTC)
- Most were shown on streams and/or Fan Festa. I'm pretty sure three(?) are in The Art Works II and the rest in The Art Works III (can't really say since, sadly, I don't have the books). They are all by the same artist,
- That FFBE characters list article has a good division. Could use that for the artwork page too. There could be a category:Yuusu Naito artwork category if artist is known. Mentioning where images are from on the image page is good just so we'll know where they came from.
- Those illustrations are great! FFBE seems like such a suddenly huge and popular game. They had a whole event for it with so much stuff.Keltainentoukokuu (talk) 12:00, February 5, 2019 (UTC)
- Oops, I've just realized that those Orders artworks actually are by Yusuke Naora, so that's even better?
- I don't know how popular it is (though the reddit community is sizeable), but the main producer really likes to promote the game in person (they hold streams every month in JP, and all three anniversaries have had the Fan Festa, in which they like to show stuff). -- ShiroxCloud ♔ (talk) 20:05, February 5, 2019 (UTC)
- Naora is not credited on his article for FFBE (but does that game even have "ending credits"?), but the signature does look similar. Seems to be safe to put them to category:Yusuke Naora Final Fantasy Brave Exvius artwork.Keltainentoukokuu (talk) 20:10, February 5, 2019 (UTC)
FFBE artworks Edit
Say, would you be interested in uploading and placing the Artbook images for Exvius onto the wikia? Would save me a lot of time and also would get some good stuff onto here. Up to you of course. You can find the link in the forums.
- Sure, though I'll do that after finishing the two gameplay pages I'm working on. I've only seen those from the first artbook, though (and the art from Fan Festa). Are there more from the other books?-- ShiroxCloud ♔ (talk) 17:37, March 4, 2019 (UTC)
All I have are the Fan Festa 2018 stuff, which is what those two links are for. I don't know about the other art books sadly.
Also, once you're done uploading them and getting them on the Concept Art page, do make sure to get them on the unit pages too~By the by, you still play the game at all? Global version, perhaps? I forget since it's been a while. ^^;
- Yep, I play the GL version daily (my ID is on my profile :P). I should be completing the latest trial, but here I am, haha. (I'm waiting for the raid orbs to recharge rn.) Do you play it?-- ShiroxCloud ♔ (talk) 00:20, March 5, 2019 (UTC)
Indeed, been playing for 1 1/2 years roughly (started right after the first Nier event ended, when FFIII event started I think. It was when the Malboro Killers banner was up, so I took 13 hours rerolling for Trance Terra). I've already gotten everything completed except for Alpherg and current story stuff (waiting on new computer before doing that since I record for my YT channel). So for the time being, just leveling up units (got my Raegen to 120, working on PGLasswell next since I might use him with Akstar if I get him).
- Heh, I've been playing since November 2016 myself (got Orlandeau as my 1st rainbow a bit before the time of the Titan FFXIV event, and boy did he make my life easier; he was my lead for the longest time and I can get him to 2k ATK but I decided to finally retire him and put Barb instead).
- ...Also, ugh! I want a second Raegen. :'( ...Well, I'll UoC him next, because screw meta, haha.-- ShiroxCloud ♔ (talk) 00:52, March 5, 2019 (UTC)
I've a few 7* units right now: Trance Terra, Raegen, Barbariccia, Blossom Sage Sakura, Ellesperis, Basch, Chow, Reberta, Aranea, Marquis de Leon, x2 Popstar Katy, Olive, Onion Knight, Folka, Yuna, Eiko, Gilgamesh, Ramza, Mercenary Ramza, Hyoh, Aileen, Pyro Glacial Lasswell, Emperor Shera, Tidus, Ace, Delita, Lightning, Kunshira). Wish I had some others like Auron, Lid, or Fina (I have them at 6* max, but yeah...no 7* yet). >_<
- Well, I can't complain, really. My 7* collection is: Orlandeau, Barbariccia, Loren, Zargabaath, Sieghard, MS Nichol, BS Sakura, Rem, Emperor, PG Lasswell, E. Shera, Ace, Tidus, Lightning x2, Fryevia, Aurora Fryevia (the raid refuses to give me her moogles >.>), Hyoh, Chow, Ayaka, Veritas of the Flame, SBD Fina, Lunera, Duke, Marie, Fohlen, Prishe, Luneth, DKC Cecil... plus Marquis and Katy. (Please allow me to brag that I don't often get to talk with people about the game, haha. ^^U ) But yeah 7* breakers and AoE reraisers do make things easier. -- ShiroxCloud ♔ (talk) 01:41, March 5, 2019 (UTC)
I mean, as it is right now, the 6* units have been helping just fine (Zarg and Seaside Nichol both have been a godsend for me, lemme tell ya). There's even been some fights where I've used Sara (the FFIII unit), and Celes (gasp!) to get past some fights. And one of the 10-Man Trials, I used Ohga!
Really wish I had 7* Zarg myself. Heck, I wish I even had MS Nichol/Loren/Marie/Lunera/Ayaka, just because I like the last 3, and MS Nichol/Loren is busted lol. I'm debating on what I need to do to take on Alpherg still, but I may have some idea (gonna be using Barb/PSRydia for main damage dealers with Tornado chains + Aeroja finisher with Barb, but it's gonna be a looooong fight I feel...).Heck, I'm having a heck of a time finding ANYONE that has Myra so I can get her Limit Burst recorded (yes, I record all of those for my YT channel, and all rarities too! I'm a madman, I swear @_@;).
- Sara's AoE mirage is really, really useful; I haven't ever used Celes tho, since I have Manufactured Nethicite. Zarg 7* is cool, yet I always find myself using MS Nichol, haha. [Like, Nichol saved my behind in the Venomous Vines trial: I had Hyoh and a Hyoh friend, but I don't have much TDH gear (no Marshal Glove), Sieghard was berserked, and I needed to chain their LBs for the mission; I despaired because my Hyoh was a few burst stones short but, lo and behold, Nichol could fill his LB and I got the mission.] But yup, Loren is busted and I love her.
- Looking at the reddit thread for Alpherg, it seems like it is the toughest 10-man yet, but everyone is using Tornado chainers so you can't go wrong there. (?) Then Folka is amazing (I wish I had her), and Lid is good, even at 6*.
- It's hard to find friends with healers as leads. I couldn't pull her so I can't help you there u.u But I can't quite judge your madness since working on the gameplay pages for the main charas is pretty crazy :P -- ShiroxCloud ♔ (talk) 03:11, March 5, 2019 (UTC)
Celes I used only for 3* Alexander, since I couldn't force him below 50% HP within 3 turns (lowest I got was 52%). I wasn't around for the FFXII event so no Nethicite for me T-T.Sara helped with Aldhafera and someone else, I forget who.
Yeah, I'm also thinking of swapping Kydia out for Rinoa, though my Rinoa is only 6* so no triplecast from her. Or just use all 3 together, but don't think I have enough space for 3 DPS units in a single team. >_< I need to use my Folka more, I'm still using Fina more than her despite my Fina being 6*. And I don't know why! Folka is just...so much better. T-T
I mean...think of this: 9 vids for 1-star units, 26 for 2-star units, 153 for 3-star, 261 for 4-star, 350 for 5-star, 273 for 6-star, and 89 for 7-star. That's how many videos I've done. This doesn't include all the versions of summons (of some I forgot to do 2-star vids of...). ^^; Also hard to find friends that have units that are way outdated, like the Crystal Defender units or Brave Frontier units....or like a 5* 2B >_<Speaking of Venomous Vines, that's the Queen Malboro fight, right? That thing took me 4 hours to beat...1 for wave 1, 1 for Queen Malboro, the rest was trying to kill the last remaining Mini-Malboro. It was awful. Calcabrina took 1-3 hours too, mostly because of phase 1...
By the by, have you done any of the 10-Man Trials at all? Or the 3* Espers?
- Use you Folka, man! Not to mention her MP regen/mitigation/ailment resist/heals, her break-removing skills are handy! (also Alpherg does a bunch of water damage so Folka shines in that field as well).
- I've done all 10-man and espers, except for Alpherg and Alexander 3*. I'll admit I'm not a great player, because I always look for team comps/strategies/guides rather than figuring them out by myself.
- After someone mentioned it on reddit, I defeated Calcabrina: big breaks, Tornado chainers, Type-0 summon, 130% buff, and Reberta (or was it Malphasie?) friend as finisher; both waves took one turn each :P ...and the strategy against Odin was something similar.
- Malboro 2.0 took me not too long as well, since I went a no healer route: MS Nichol who regens/mitigates/MP recovers (the undisputed MVP), Emperor as finisher, 95% evade Sieghard, Loren, plant-killer/fire Hyoh, plus fire friend Hyoh. I did do them a few months after release, so there was some powercreep in play there.-- ShiroxCloud ♔ (talk) 22:33, March 5, 2019 (UTC)
I think I used her for Ignacio's bonus stage (fudge that stage, btw...I hate it), and that's it. ^^; Also yeah, you need at least 150% Water resist since his Water imperil is 50%, so I guess that'll be nice to keep around. She doesn't have AoE Reraise though IIRC, which is kinda worrisome. Hm...still, should be using her.
I mean, that's what I do because I don't want to waste so much NRG in trying and trying (like I did with Vindemaitrix. I wasted well over 200+ NRG fighting her...). I've used EvilLaughter's vids for Carbuncle (Setzer capping Tornado ftw!), Golem (thanks Veritas of Earth whom I never used until then!), and Diabolos, and never regretted it. Nice job on completing all those so far though! 3* Alex shouldn't be a problem for you I think, especially since you have Nethicite so that leaves you with room to not use Celes lol.Herp. I couldn't OHKO anyone in any trial myself. I had to do some roundabout methods to beat some bosses (Cedona/Olive with Omega, Xon + Phoenix + Hide with THD, etc). ^^;
Hmmm. That easy is he? I'll have to replace Rem with either Kydia or Rinoa, but that shouldn't change much at all I think? Folka can also throw up status immunity as well so I don't have to gear for that as much, if at all, and I forget if she has break immunity stuff too. SSNichol will have to do for me over MSNichol since I don't have him. But yeah, sounds like it shouldn't be too hard (I normally follow EvilLaughter's vids, though I've looked at a couple of Sinzar's. Talked to him not long ago about U.Gilgamesh, which is...gonna be a thing for me as I don't think I can cover all the elements, but we'll see what he does. He'll probably use M.Ramza as his tank on GL side for that).
- I'm not sure about easy, since he can kill Chow (1.2k SPR, 120% Water resist w\o buffs) and Sieghard pretty easily on some turns or thresholds. And yeah, Rem is replaceable by any of those, as long as they have high MAG. Looking at her kit, Folka's Sobering Waters buffs against half status ailments, DEF/SPR breaks and more importantly Stop (while Sobering Waters does the rest): that (and reraise for the tanks) will save you a few turns that I had to use Eiko/Zarg for, haha. SS Nichol seems like a solid choice.
- Gilgamesh (and beyond) sounds like a real pain in the rear, which makes me wish I had SBD Fina's STMR whip, lel. -- ShiroxCloud ♔ (talk) 21:14, March 6, 2019 (UTC)
The reason Chow probably dies is because on some thresholds he has a 50% HP attack, so Chow covering that for everyone is going to kill him. The only downside to NOT using Fina is no AoE Reraise, which is something I'd want for the 20% HP threshold since lots of nasty stuff there. I guess I COULD just bring Rikku and have her get LB really quickly or something, and have M.Ramza use Entrust on the turn I'm going to push threshold. Hmmm...Oh yeeeeah, forgot about that STMR. That would honestly work well. I also thought of Lottie's LB, but she ain't going to live very well against Greg. >_<
- Uh, I didn't know that... perhaps I should've checked the ability list better. ^.^U For the last threshold, there's no need for AoE reraise (even though it's nice safety net). Just have Folka cast reraise on Chow. He'll be the only one that dies.
- Hopefully some friend will have it equipped when the trial is released!-- ShiroxCloud ♔ (talk) 21:48, March 6, 2019 (UTC)
We could probably bring that up to Sinzar too, since no telling if he has that or not~ That'd honestly work very well, though you'd have to make up for the lack of a friend DPS in that fight with 2 of your own, meaning having to use up one slot for a DPS. Unless you have a unit you can bring that attacks normally with whips and has a turn to do that with, hmmmm.
Ah, no worries! I didn't see it in the infobox, probably didn't load when I was on there. Thanks for letting me know! Was trying to clean up the UnusedImages category. ^^;
So, here's a little task that I don't know if you're up to doing or not, and I don't recall if we have a page for it yet or not, but what about a Version Difference page for the game? There's so many different things between the two games that that would be honestly an interesting page (i.e. GL/JP exclusive units/features/items/etc., difference between units, etc.). Would be a hell of a page to do though...@_@;
Nyx weapons in FFBE Edit
Thanks! Would have missed that one otherwise. Too bad the weapons don't seem to have cooler names, but I get they should be called "Ulric's kukris" in FFXV to make the reference to Kinsglaive obvious.Keltainentoukokuu (talk) 16:10, March 5, 2019 (UTC)
ffbe sprites Edit
hey can you find sprites for ffbe.
field sprites: vlads true form, vlads rainbow form, empowered veritas, evil veritas( from season 2 ending), yego with little malboro, yego with little malboro on big malboro, juraga unmasked,nagi unmasked,shamlin unmasked,mid unmasked,yego unmasked, chaotic darkness first form, chaotic darkness final form,eldereet, all the esper sprites.
battle sprites: evil veritas, vlads true form.----ct krout
- No, man, why do you gotta spoil me like that? :/ I follow the story in GL, and I don't want to know anything about JP.
- But to answer your question: I've got field sprites for Yego (as a child and with malboros), Eldareet, all the espers (except Alexander?, Anima?, Ashura and Black Dragon - I'm not sure where in the game's files they are supposed to be ^_^U), and maybe the Chaotic Darkness. I just haven't uploaded yet. And I think here's a bunch of things you want: https://exvius.gg/jp/diffs/assets/231
- Also remember to sign your messages with ~~~~. ;) -- ShiroxCloud ♔ (talk) 15:15, March 12, 2019 (UTC)
sorry about that spoiler, but thanks for answering my question im much appericiated. --188.8.131.52 16:23, March 12, 2019 (UTC)ct krout
if you are caught up with the recent story update can you send the new enenmy images--184.108.40.206 12:50, March 29, 2019 (UTC)