|Archive I||Archive II|
|Archive III||Archive IV|
'Lo, and welcome to my talk page. I'll try to respond to messages as soon as possible.
I guess your right about the good extent thing - but UltimateAnnihilation is infact my personal friend and speaking to him @ school today, he didn't make the Lulu page.
Anyway - I wont be too brash. He didn't do much damage.
Thanks for giving another perspective.
- Okay, I was not aware of that. Though thankfully the anon didn't seem to be particularly harmful. But yeah, anons don't necessarily equate harm, so it's good to always good to check what the anon did before jumping to conclusions. ScatheMote 19:29, September 19, 2011 (UTC)
I'm making my way down the list of FF1 enemies, replacing the old gif sprites with scaled up png versions, and some nice people who displayed these sprites in their walkthroughs, ie you....yeah. Just asking if you want to do it yourself and say, have a couple red linked images for a day or two, or let me replace the images as I come to it. If you wanna, Notepad's find and replace should work fine, I'm just changing the file extensions, not the actual names, so changing ".gif" to ".png" will work, I'll get to all of them eventually. Doreiku Kuroofangu 09:43, September 22, 2011 (UTC)
- Actually, unless you object, I'll just do it en masse once they're all uploaded in png. Doreiku Kuroofangu 09:50, September 22, 2011 (UTC)
- Sure, that's fine. I think I upload those gifs before pngs were preferred or something…I don't know. Though maybe this will be incentive for me to finish the damn thing. It's been sitting around for about a year and half and I've only gotten through half of it. ScatheMote 19:36, September 22, 2011 (UTC)
Hey, I have noticed that you removed the ffx facebook ad from the ffx main page because you question its authenticity. Ok, I will give you that it doesn't look real because of the poorly worded text and the bad picture of ffx-2 Yuna. However, it is definitely a real advert. I screenshotted it directly from facebook, and zoomed in a lot so it was less pixellated (the text anyway). I do understand your concern, but I promise you it is real, so I ask you to revert it if possible. Many thanks,21:27, September 22, 2011 (UTC)
- It may be an actual ad, but is from Square Enix? That I doubt. ScatheMote 22:15, September 22, 2011 (UTC)
- Oh, right. Sorry :/ 16:55, September 23, 2011 (UTC)
Congrats! You will be brilliant at it!Keltainentoukokuu 15:20, October 24, 2011 (UTC)
Congratulations on achieving Administratorship! It's a trust from all Wikians, to be sure. To help you on your way, I present to you the how-to guide to use the tools entrusted to you. As always, be sure to ask whenever you need guidance! BLUER一番 17:09, October 24, 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks guys! I'll be sure to use my administrative powers wisely and fairly. :D ScatheMote 21:08, October 24, 2011 (UTC)
You moved things to the Labyrinth. I like you. 184.108.40.206 22:57, October 24, 2011 (UTC)
You didn't make DoC's B text-color white. 220.127.116.11 23:25, October 25, 2011 (UTC)
Or any of the one's that require white text. :/* oeps, there was only one18.104.22.168 23:26, October 25, 2011 (UTC)
- And I hate you now. --BlueHighwind 23:31, October 25, 2011 (UTC)
- Oh, I remember why I thought you didn't make any refular text white. You have link colours set for Crisis Core's A, when the text is meant to be black (which it is-- but when the text is black, the links are ordinary as opposed to "special"). 22.214.171.124 12:25, October 26, 2011 (UTC)
- Although to be fair, normal links are unreadable on that colour. :/ (for some reason my computer uses a different link colour to my laptop, idk why) 126.96.36.199 12:27, October 26, 2011 (UTC)
Thanks for the help
Hi there, just wanted to say thanks for deleting that page I accidentally created. No idea what happened, and I'm new at this whole thing so I wouldn't have known how to do it. Thanks anyhow. Ragnavinal 21:51, November 8, 2011 (UTC)
Yeah, it's an image created by a personal friend of mine, very good at drawing on paper. That character is LordRemiem, a black mage I use very oftern in forum GDRs xD what category I must add? --User:LordRemiem/Signature 07:26, November 23, 2011 (UTC)