|"I have awaited this - the day you would come..."|
|Welcome to the Final Fantasy Wiki, MrAceAttorney!|
|Welcome to the Final Fantasy Wiki, and thank you for your edit to the Template:LRFFXIII Enemy/Draft page! There are many ways to help the wiki, and all help will be greatly appreciated. First off, if this is your first time editing a wiki, you may wish to browse though these links as a guide to get started around here:
When you're ready to start editing, there are plenty of ways you can help the wiki, and several can be found on our wiki projects and Community portal. You may want to browse the policies and guidelines (though you are not expected to know each in detail before you start editing). If you have any questions regarding the wiki, visit our forums, discussions, Discord server, or ask one of our staff members.
We hope you will enjoy your stay here and help improve the Wiki -- all your help will be greatly appreciated!
Hey, thanks for making that infobox. However, just a couple points:
- We currently use this standard, in which we use full-width infoboxes instead. FFXIII Enemy has yet to be updated to that. While you're free to convert Lightning Returns enemies, just know that the template will change eventually.
- LRFFXIII Enemy should actually be called "LR Enemy", to fit with its codename.
Enemy stats templates
- You're welcome! XIII-2 and LR enemies really need some love. Just a few questions though. Do I run the code on an article? Or on edit pages? Thanks! MrAceAttorney (talk) 08:37, October 15, 2017 (UTC)
- Thanks for the tip! I'll try to use it when I edit XIII-2 enemies. :) MrAceAttorney (talk) 12:26, October 15, 2017 (UTC)
Oh hi there. Yes I do plan to continue the removed ability list for FFXIV, I just had to put that on hold along with many other things because I keep constantly getting sick and my classes for this current semester are highly taking up almost all the time I have during the day. Kind of a good thing it has been placed on hold for sometime as some of the removed abilities are now back in the game such as Miasma II and Sustain. As for the change log...hm, the idea does sound interesting to have, but it seems to be something more in line for a dedicated FFXIV wiki imo, which this wiki is not, as sites like Gamerescape and Consolegames already have that kind of stuff covered iirc. However, I'm no authoritative figure on this wiki, so better to ask someone like Techno, Jbed, or Catuse (iirc Techno and Catuse play FFXIV a lot). --Miphares (talk) 17:27, October 17, 2017 (UTC)
Very much obliged for grabbing images for the abilities, was wondering if we'd ever get them. If I may request, can you also place them on the appropriate ability pages as well? I've done what I could with what you've uploaded (though I may have missed some, I don't know what links where and really don't want to go through all the different Job pages to find out ^^;;; ), but would be helpful for in the future when/if you upload more. Thank you, and keep up the good work!
- Sure, no problem. They are still incomplete since the ones I've uploaded are from the job actions trailer, and they only presented the new actions. -MrAceAttorney (talk) 16:04, August 4, 2019 (UTC)
X2 Enemy Stats
Hey, first of all I'm extremely glad someone's been working on converting the enemy pages to the new format and you've done a great job so far. For FFX-2, wanted to let you know there was work done on a new FFX-2 template in the old format already, with different stats, though it was never implemented. You should probably base the new template on that one.-- Technobliterator TC 12:20, January 13, 2018 (UTC)
- Okay. Thanks! Also, I stumbled upon this video and I was wondering if the fiend tales are worth adding to the enemy articles, or writing them all in, like, Creature Creator/Fiend Tales? MrAceAttorney (talk) 15:40, January 13, 2018 (UTC)
Hey there. You've done a ridiculously good amount of (tiring) work recently and are very active, so I was thinking that you could be promoted to Content Mod. Would you like this position?-- Technobliterator TC 00:57, April 30, 2018 (UTC)
- Wow! If it's really alright, then I'd love to. MrAceAttorney (talk) 01:23, April 30, 2018 (UTC)
Congrats on the promotion! Please take a look at the staff page and tell me which Dissidia character you would like (anybody greyed out or not on the page at all is kosher). If you want to write your own bio, feel free, otherwise I will write one for you so that you may recorded in the annals of history. Nice work! ScatheMote 20:18, May 1, 2018 (UTC)
- Aw, stop it you guys. (˘v˘· )¬ Anyway, thank you so much! MrAceAttorney (talk) 01:42, May 2, 2018 (UTC)
Just a head's up: shortly, the enemy stat infoboxes will all be renamed, from "<codename> Enemy Stats" to "Infobox enemy stats <codename>", ditto for /data infoboxes. This will hopefully be done with a bot soon, thought you should know because you've been doing conversion work. Amazing job on those by the way, really saved me a ton of work!-- Technobliterator TC 23:52, May 27, 2018 (UTC)
- Noted. Happy to help! MrAceAttorney (talk) 23:59, May 27, 2018 (UTC)
Hey man, we're in the final stretch of portability and after a few more updates, XIIRW will be the only template using tabber anywhere on the wiki anymore. I was just wondering if you'd mind if I just use a script to take care of the final ones to all be updated to your updated infobox, or would you rather take care of it yourself?-- Technobliterator TC 00:36, June 16, 2018 (UTC)
- I don't mind. I'll just add the missing stuff to it when I have the time. MrAceAttorney (talk) 03:34, June 16, 2018 (UTC)
I've seen this and there is something I would like to try (to myself, I won't touch anything there). Can I? I ask because we can say you're the designer of that. --Con Carne (Di la verdad, o cobras...) 17:29, December 26, 2018 (UTC)
- If you would like to copy the code, go ahead. I don't mind. I've stopped working on that because it may eventually get replaced by Module:FFXIV Data. -MrAceAttorney (talk) 17:44, December 26, 2018 (UTC)
D012 Storyline Piece/Draft
Hey, just checking what your plans are for Template:D012 Storyline Piece/Draft? I like the concept of converting the old one to a portable infobox for sure.-- Technobliterator (TC) 08:03, August 1, 2019 (UTC)
- Well, I plan to add the infobox to the enemy pieces and then just plain tables for the chests, summonstones, etc. But in mobile, the first infobox always goes on the top of the page, and I don't know how to prevent that. -MrAceAttorney (talk) 23:14, August 1, 2019 (UTC)