Hey there. Welcome to the wiki and thanks for working on the trading cards article.Keltainentoukokuu 19:55, July 30, 2011 (UTC)
- Wow, I didn't notice your comment until now! O_O Thanks a lot, though! ^^ Miyuron 20:59, March 16, 2012 (UTC)
- 1 XIII-2 Enemies
- 2 TCG Images
- 3 Images
- 4 Record Keeper locations
- 5 Thanks for the FFRK work! Need a small flavor.
- 6 Thief Pride I Record Materia
- 7 FFRK infobox test help
- 8 FFBE
- 9 MobiusFF
- 10 Image names
- 11 FFRK weapon and armor reforge stats
- 12 "Where's Larsa?"
- 13 Ready to introduce Sharpshooter?
- 14 XIV characters' last names
- 15 how use collapsible collapsed?
- 16 FFRK Sprites
- 17 Input
- 18 FFBE
- 19 DFFOO Images
- 20 DFFOO Images
- 21 Ha...haha....ha....
- 22 FFRK images
- 23 Congrats on modship+fun administrative tasks
- 24 Oh boy
- 25 Page conversion request
- 26 Opera Omnia images
- 27 A test of knowledge
- 28 "Memory Crystals! Getcha hot, fresh Memory Crystals here!"
- 29 FFBE enemy sprites
- 30 Ready?
- 31 Character activation request
- 32 FFBE Battle Backgrounds
- 33 Case sensitivity faux pas
- 34 Elarra forthcoming?
- 35 Prompto's big photo op. Smile! :-)
- 36 Major contributor down
- 37 Rem Tokimiya in TFFASC
- 38 How to request favorite character into DFFOO as playable character?
- 39 Record Keeper
- 40 FF Brave Exvius
XIII-2 Enemies[edit source]
- Why, thank you! Glad to hear my work is appreciated. :) Miyuron 20:59, March 16, 2012 (UTC)
Just wanted to chime in. Nice work!Keltainentoukokuu 00:04, March 18, 2012 (UTC)
- This time I'm not so late to say, "thanks!" Miyuron 19:55, March 19, 2012 (UTC)
Good continuing work on the FFXIII-2 enemy pages!Keltainentoukokuu 20:00, May 21, 2012 (UTC)
TCG Images[edit source]
If you could, could you place the TCG images you uploaded to the appropriate places (character pages and the TCG page where the other card images are)? Thank you, and thank you for contributing to the wiki.
Thank you for taking care of the TCG stuff, it's much appreciated. Also, it's interesting to see how some abilities make their way into that series (I already figured out all but 2 abilities from the recent string of stuff you uploaded. There's only 2 cards that I cannot for the life of me figure out what the abilities are, those being Hildibrand TCG.png and Barbariccia3 TCG.png. Would you happen to know what their abilities are??
- No, I'm afraid I have no idea what these abilities are called. My Japanese is pretty limited and I mostly use Google Translate to figure out some of the lesser known card names. Anyway, I'm glad I can be of some use and I'll keep continuing my TCG updates! Miyu 01:46, April 18, 2015 (UTC)
Ah, I see. Ah well, someone will figure them out I think. If not, well...maybe the TCG wiki will have information on them if they ever get that far (I think as of right now thanks to you, we have all of the cards on here heh).
Record Keeper locations[edit source]
Hey Miyuron, do you think you could use tables or a template to add the Record Keeper info instead of just adding tabbers to location pages? Adding using a template, or a table, is better for readability. Let me know if you have any problems with those, and I can make the template for you!-- Technobliterator TC 23:46, November 24, 2015 (UTC)
- It's been quite some time since I've worked on the location pages and I'm kinda dreading starting again since it's a LOT of work, but if I ever get around to doing it, I'll keep that in mind! Miyu 17:01, January 9, 2016 (UTC)
Thanks for the FFRK work! Need a small flavor.[edit source]
Subject pretty much says all. I'd imagine it's not easy getting all those splashes, plaques and banners up there, so again, thank you!
Actually, I've approached an admin (Techno) and another frequent contributor to the FFRK branch about the complex coding I'm going to need done to make a table for the Quest (Record Keeper) article. To borrow a line from Star Trek: "Dammit, I'm a technician, not a coder!". You think you could arrange this table of bonus characters into a chart that works here? Of course, I'm willing to give Techno the benefit of the doubt, but you might also have a few bits that we don't at this point. Your input would be much welcomed. Swordzmanp236 (talk) 05:36, February 22, 2016 (UTC)
Here's the file: File:FFRK Bonus Roster.ods
- Sure, I'll take a look at it. But I'm not gonna lie, I'm not the best when it comes to creating tables. Usually I just copy paste them from other pages and modify them a little. Regardless, it can't hurt to give it a try! Miyu 12:45, February 22, 2016 (UTC)
Wow, where did you find all of that information on the weapons? And I didn't know there were going to be 6 and 7 star weapons at all, oh god. @_@;;Since you're somehow getting all the data, have you come across any character sprites, by any chance?
- I stumbled across a huge PNG-file archive on the RK subreddit while looking for Memory Crystal sprites. I got the link syntax for the equipment from there. As for characters: There are some sprites for their wounded/dead states, but I don't have any sprites for new characters, if that's what you mean. Miyu 12:40, March 13, 2016 (UTC)
Thief Pride I Record Materia[edit source]
- Yeah, I just checked the game, it's not in the international version. So it's definitely a mistake. Miyu 20:32, May 7, 2016 (UTC)
FFRK infobox test help[edit source]
Once again, thanks for the help on the FFRK stuff. We could use some help tracking a bug.
I'll also be talking with Kaimi to see if this is something he can fix. It's like this: LeafShinobi was converting The Pulse Fal'Cie (Record Keeper) to use the updated format, but the images don't show. Gallery syntax was a hair off, so I fixed it, BUT the plaques are still a no-show. Wondering if the apostrophe in the image titles has tripped up that infobox. Could you copy some of the images with apostrophes in the filename to help diagnose the issue? Swordzmanp236 (talk) 01:00, June 17, 2016 (UTC)
- I was already sleeping when you posted this request, but nonetheless I'm glad the issue could be resolved without the need of my help. Miyu 09:28, June 17, 2016 (UTC)
- Thanks for getting back. I've bugged this out to Master Control at Wikia, or as I've called it, "The Mother Ship", per Technobliterator. In the meanwhile, just be mindful that as we work together converting those event pages that you might not like what you see on the big screen. If it does bother you, try renaming the source images. That should fix the problem. Swordzmanp236 (talk) 01:54, June 18, 2016 (UTC)
Oh wow! How did you manage to get the images like that?! That's pretty amazing, if I do say so myself. o_o
- I got them from this site and this FFBE wiki. Especially the latter has a ridiculous amount of info and images for the global version. Miyu 16:31, July 3, 2016 (UTC)
If you can, make sure to place the FFBE character sprites on their pages too. For most of them, that shouldn't be too big of a deal, but I know I didn't do it for recent ones like Rem, King, and Sice. That'd help a bit in that regards anyways. ^^;Also, much obliged for getting all of those sprites. It was troublesome to get them the way I had to (via the website, but since you can't get the sprite directly, I had to go through View Page Source and find it manually...). Same with finding the enemy abilities and whatnot, since I've no intention of playing the game myself (not that I could anyways) but would still like to keep up with data and whatnot. ^^;
- Oh man, I need to find a different spot for my music player. Just noticed that it blocks that little notification pop-up I get when someone posts on my talk page, haha. Glad I could help. I got kinda obsessed with finding higher quality equipment sprites for BE, because they look so pretty in the game and I was convinced that someone must have found a way to extract them. Luckily, I wasn't wrong! Anyway, I have no intention to stop supplying the wiki with RK and BE information. It makes me happy to see my work here is appreciated! :D Miyu 19:37, July 29, 2016 (UTC)
Maybe you can also help with a little thing for FFBE, which is identifying what the weapons are in character sprites from the source games. For instance, I already have some weapon sprites uploaded separately in Category:Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Weapon Sprite Images, so there's some there that could use some identifying. That is, if you're up to the task~
Huh. I can't seem to find where you found some of those new equipment images you uploaded. I don't think they're on the Exvius wiki site at all. Also, is it just me, or did the English version include stuff the JPN one didn't? Lunar Pestle, Fine Sword, Shining Splendor, and Rod of Gravity all weren't in the JPN version at all (otherwise I'm pretty sure I would've had images for them??). Also, darn them and their name changes on things! @_@;Also wanted to see if you're still interested in trying to identify weapon sprites used in characters. Tidus, Rikku, and Wakka are now there, so there's more to look for. Waiting on that Yuna though~ : 3
Someone on the BE subreddit used to do datamining posts every time a new update for the Japanese version came out, where he posted all sorts of sprites, images, and other data from the game. That's where I got some of those weapon and esper images from. Unfortunately, he stopped making those comprehensive posts. And yes, you're right, those weapons you've mentioned are global exclusives.
I've got some time this evening, so I can try to identify some weapon sprites. Some of them shouldn't be too hard. The next event will be for FFXII, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Gabranth! If he's added to the game I'll probably even start playing again :D Miyu 14:52, September 26, 2016 (UTC)
I don't think he's even shown up in the JPN version, judging from what I'm seeing for the Units. I know we have Vaan, Ashe, Balthier, Basch, Fran, and Penelo, and I think that's it for FFXII so far. I'm honestly surprised that there's NO FFVII or FFVIII characters still in the game (FFX was missing for the longest time too), and the only one from XI is Shantotto still. FFTA and FFTA2 are still missing, of course, and so aren't the FFCC characters, and nobody cares about FFMQ.(Now where's mah Ultima!? .V. )
Oh, real quick before you go too crazy on it. When you put them on the Hosting Page (where they should be for now), do tell which character they're from. I'll probably be going back and adding that info to the ones there already, but it wouldn't hurt to note which ones they're from for future references. ^^;
Yeah, some of them I don't even know if they ARE actual weapons in those cases. And in some, such as Tidus, Wakka, and Rikku, good luck figuring out WHAT those weapons are supposed to be. But wouldn't hurt to snag those sprites regardless if you can, I guess? ^^;(Also, I love how the Rune Staff is in here twice, once as part of Refia's sprite and as a weapon itself. Herp! Super easy to confirm THAT one at least! And FFRK made it easy to confirm Tyrfing. Flame Whip was the harder one of the bunch I think, but it's the only red whip Rydia has so...probably what they were aiming for! The FFXIII ones are a nightmare for me since some are really hard to figure out T-T).
Fair warning, I uploaded a loooooooooot of FFBE images from YT vids (some of which makes me sad because the guy didn't do something about the recording icon...), some of which I think are JPN only atm? But yeah, there were a couple that I uploaded over what was there (Wings of Ruin comes to mind for one), but only a couple. Most of the others were far better than what I had. That's just for Limit Bursts too, I have spells and specials to go as well (though getting GOOD images of those...well, that's another problem in itself when there's a bunch of things going on at once...).
Huh...Quina weapons. Guess that means Quina is gonna be showing up soonish, probably next event I'd assume. Nice work grabbing these sprites though! ^^
Page made for ya for the enemies. Now the question is, how will enemy pages be handled for these guys?? I would assume similarly to these pages?
Thanks for the page! :D
I really like the way the BE wiki handles enemies, so I definitely agree that we should do something similar! Maybe I'll have time to whip something up in the near future, but it's doubtful. There's simply too much work to be done on BE and RK and all those other F2P mobile games, but if there's anyone who knows that already, it's you haha. Miyu 02:07, October 1, 2016 (UTC)
Yeah, no doubt. On top of FFRK and now FFBE for whatever reason, I also keep up with PFF, FFAB, and Dissidia Arcade stuff. And soon, I'll be getting to FFXII screenshots if I ever get to the FFXII LP, oh boy...>_>;I might whip up a page or something in the future, depending on how we want to do it. Or we can ask Techno or JBed or one of them to make the enemy template since they're better at it, using that page as a reference??
Oh man, I really don't envy you. I contribute a lot here too, but I sometimes really have to force myself to not work here for a day or two, because there's so much to do and it gets so tiring... My biggest problem might be my obsession with finding the highest quality images and sprites for the mobile games, because I not only upload them here, I also collect them for my own viewing pleasure :3
That's also the reason why I eventually decided to install an android emulator and datamine stuff from Brave Exvius. It seems to be the only way to get a complete collection of things, like the enemy or character spritesheets.
Aye, I've saved pretty much EVERYTHING that I've ever done on this wiki into my external. So from waaaaaaaay back in 2009 when I first started working on this godforsaken wiki. Which is to say, there's a lot of images I have hue. And I do use them for my RPG Maker game too (the sprites that is for enemies, and some spell effects), so it's all beneficial for me~ I...just hope it doesn't land me in hot waters, ahahaha...
Anywho, I just noticed this, and it irks me to ask this, but think you can compile a list of the abilities from the TCG into a page or something? Or even on a translations page of sorts? I know that'll be super annoying to go through all of those cards again, but it'd help with at least figuring out what we need for pages and whatnot (for instance, we didn't have Ancient Flare listed anywhere). I'm pretty sure the TCG is dead at this point, or died 1-2 years ago, so there's nothing new for it?? At least, not that I've seen from looking around, so it shouldn't have grown anymore than it has? Of course, that's assuming you're up to the task, seeing as FFBE is the big time taker for ya nowadays. ^^;
You have NO idea how much I want to quit this wiki. But I keep helping because...I don't know, what will I do in my bored time, which is almost all the time? Actually WORK on my game? Actually GET A JOB? PFFFFT please! But really...who would keep up with the data for those games? And who would actually get half of these images at all? I'm sure at SOME point, someone may have gone through the games to get all the images I've gotten, but then again, maybe nobody would've even bothered getting all the enemy ability, item, spells, skills, and miscellaneous images that I've gotten over the years, and then the wiki would be left without them. Or a lot of these pages that's been made, would they have ever been made? Probably not, because who actually reads things like Ancient Flare or equipment articles?? I'd be surprised if people did! Hue...kinda the reason why I stopped editing the Fire Emblem wiki because I don't know who even bothers with that place, nor do I think most people would've read most of the articles that were going to be made anyways...I dunno, maybe I'm just being pessimistic as usual. *shrugs*
EDIT - I added what I've done so far to my Page Sandbox. If you want to add to it, go for it. I'm using this site to do it quickly since looking on the wiki right now might be troublesome: http://finalfantasytcg.wikia.com/wiki/HomeWhere I last left of is on Laguna (2), if you want to pick up there for me while I sleep. ^^;
Sorry for the late reply, I've been in Vienna for a few days and didn't have time to come here.
OK, I can give the TCG thing a try. I like doing translation stuff, because it expands my Japanese skills by a respectable amount and a big dream of mine is one day being able to speak and understand Japanese at a similar level as I do with English :) But apparently, with the release of the western version of the TCG, the Japanese one might get a reboot or something too, as seen here. The release date for it is set for December 7. Even more stuff for me to do, yay...!?
Sounds almost like you're in an abusive relationship with this wiki O_o And it's totally understandable, too. There aren't that many active editors here anymore, so those that still do work around here have to dedicate a lot of time to keeping this place up do date. I never thought I'd ever start doing any editing because I'm pretty shy and have, I'd say, a... moderate amount of social anxiety. Putting my "work" and edits out there to be discussed and potentially criticised by others seemed like a nightmare to me, but now it feels more like a job than anything else lol. But to get back on topic, without your work this wiki would be a lot more barren. Though I'd suggest don't burn yourself out too much, but I know that's easier said than done especially when you feel like you have to do something because there would be no one else to do it otherwise. Lol I feel a bit like a mom right now, so I better stop talking, haha. Anyway, take care! :) Miyu 18:32, October 6, 2016 (UTC)
JBed helped as much as he could with the TCG, and the translations page is already up and running for it for the abilities. Still wouldn't hurt to doublecheck at least, if you go into the Edit for the translations page, it lists which card and character has which ability. Thought I'd do that so that we didn't have to go running around looking for em. ^^; And oh, goddammit lol. Welp, someone's gonna have to keep up with that one, and it ain't gonna be me! ^^;;;
Well, again I work on the wiki mostly when I'm bored and don't feel like doing the other 2-3 things I do (LPs, Touhou Fantasy, and...and....actually, those are the only things I DO do outside of the wiki...), but even then sometimes I find it hard to find things to do. Hence why I started bleeding into FFBE for stuff, despite never played the game and probably never will. ^^;
Thanks for snagging those images. I haven't been keeping up with the English wiki at all to see if anything new has popped up (wonder if there's anything that's ENG only now).
- I'm playing it on my phone. Is there a particular reason why you're asking? Miyu 16:04, August 4, 2016 (UTC)
- Just wondering where did you get the screenshot for the title screen. Currently I'm running on emulator but today nothing works in that regard. OTL Well, I do plan on buying a better phone anyway since my current one is a hand-me-down and quite frankly it's a total garbage when it come to mobile gaming. OTL —Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) ∙ 16:07, August 4, 2016 (UTC)
Image names[edit source]
I just wanted to leave a friendly reminder that images intended for infoboxes should have names that do not contain the apostrophe or percent sign as yet, due to a parsing problem on the Wikia side that they still haven't fixed. As I am not a moderator (that kind of power is outta my league yet), I was able to work around the problems with "FFRK The Coil's Light xxxxx.png" by copying down and renaming the source files before re-uploading the copies. Kelt fixed a small batch of images that tripped the bug. Swordzmanp236 (talk) 03:24, September 12, 2016 (UTC)
- Ah sorry, I completely forgot about that bug when uploading the images. Thanks for reminding me, I'll keep it in mind from now on! Miyu 14:12, September 12, 2016 (UTC)
FFRK weapon and armor reforge stats[edit source]
Think you could also add reforge stats for weapon and armor in FFRK? Although, we should redesign tables for those cause right now they have way too many columns.—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) ∙ 15:03, October 8, 2016 (UTC)
- Sure, I've already thought about doing it but as you said, the tables really need to be updated for that. I'll get on it once we've settled for a new design. Miyu 15:30, October 8, 2016 (UTC)
Heads up: with JBed's help I was able to get module for FFRK weapons so if you would be willing to help with them that'd be swell. If you'd do that, I ask that you put weapons in the Module:FFRK Data/Weapons in the database order (those subpages you've been working very hard with, although we could probably add subpages for that subpage, otherwise that page will get very difficult to work with but I'll first need to ask JBed about that; I've already started working on that). If you'd be on the job doing weapons at least (we can save armor and accessories for a later date), I could focus on abilities of various kinds.—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) ∙ 23:44, December 3, 2016 (UTC)
"Where's Larsa?"[edit source]
Real quick. Looks like somebody hasn't activated Larsa's icon yet. He's a sword-bearing White Mage, mostly. Check character list for the details. If you can't fix it, I know who can. Swordzmanp236 (talk) 18:02, October 31, 2016 (UTC)
- You mean on the equipment pages? Sure, I'll get to it right away.
Ready to introduce Sharpshooter?[edit source]
- If I may cut in, I can update that article since it's just two abilities for at least 6+ months (why would they bother introducing a new school with just two abilities and never add more is weird; they could add those abilities to Machinist but I suppose those abilities are not "mechanical" enough for that).—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) ∙ 19:55, November 4, 2016 (UTC)
XIV characters' last names[edit source]
- Oh, alright. Nice to see they're adding some more backstory to the characters. Thanks for answering my question! Miyu 17:08, November 9, 2016 (UTC)
how use collapsible collapsed?[edit source]
FFRK Sprites[edit source]
Nice work on grabbing those sprites! I didn't even think about there being unique sprites, glad someone's snagging them! ^^
EDIT - Also, for anything that has no place to go, we should probably relegate them to the Image Hosting Place for the time being, such as generic sprites or things like the Masamune-Shinuichi. Think you can handle that? I'll be busy adding sprites to both their articles and to the List of Weapon pages so...^^;;
- No problem, I only stumbled over them by coincidence myself when someone posted a link to the Engine Blade's sprite on reddit. And sure, I'll add them to the Image Hosting Page! Miyu 06:37, November 30, 2016 (UTC)
How do you found early ffrk sprites? ¿its for datamine? ¿its for reddit? please i want contribute for find source of early ffrk sprites ¿your know something like this?Borjitasstoi (talk) 17:52, January 5, 2017 (UTC)
- I found most of the images thanks to reddit. Some months ago I downloaded a PNG-file archive which can be found here. It's over a year old now, but many of the files still use the same link structure. If you're looking for something more up-to-date, maybe try asking over there. Many users know a lot more about datamining than I do. Miyu 05:13, January 6, 2017 (UTC)
- It's definitely outdated, but I haven't seen a newer version anywhere, sorry :/ Miyu 19:45, January 6, 2017 (UTC)
Don't know if you deal with FFXII or not, but do you think we should grab the in-game icons for the equipment and other various things? I can easily do that from screenshots, but nobody has responded on that yet and whatnot so yeah...
- Well, we got all sorts of icons for other games, so I don't see why not. I'd say go for it! Miyu 23:40, January 22, 2017 (UTC)
About linking some of those things to articles, like Fire Cryst. Is that actually the Fire Crystal as linked to? I don't remember if the JPN matches what's on the page or not, so thought I'd bring that up before I added the in-game description to the Crystal pages in general. ^^;;
- Hmm, in Japan the Fire Cryst is called 火の結晶 which does literally mean "Fire Crystal", but it's not the same as the name on the Fire Crystal page. So I'm not sure... Miyu 22:51, January 26, 2017 (UTC)
If both JPN mean the exact same thing, then probably is fine, just need both of the JPN on the page then is all~
- 魔晶石 means something like "Magic Crystal", so it's not a 100% identical meaning, but the difference is absolutely minimal imo. Miyu 23:07, January 26, 2017 (UTC)
Yeah, in this case I'd say just put them together and just note the difference in names in the JP tags.
Well, since you seem to know more about Nier than I, perhaps you'd like to take care of this event for them? I can give you the page I use for finding FFBE data?
Aye, anything pertaining to this event, since you'd know what the abilities are and whatnot. Also need the JP names and stuff to put on the Translation pages, and need to just add the sprites/images to the proper pages as well (unit, equipment). Here's the link (which I'm sure you use?):http://games.gaym.jp/iPhone/FFBE
- Yup, I visit that website pretty often. I'll get the data either later today once the event is released or sometime during the weekend :) Miyu 05:01, April 21, 2017 (UTC)
Hmm...since you play the game, think you can do something about the Esper (Brave Exvius) page? That'll at least dump the files on there and whatnot. Just trying to clean out the files that's on Final Fantasy Wiki:Updating Images/Hosting page 3 for FFBE for the time being and whatnot, so that they're on pages somewhere and whatnot. If you can help on that (or with any of the other images for other sections), that'd be great. I don't know what to do for a lot of them there so...^^;
DFFOO Images[edit source]
I was wondering when these images would be gotten since the JP wikis I was using didn't have the images for the lower ranked stuff (I think). And better quality at that! Getting them from the game, perhaps? Say, think you can do me a favor and add them to the equipment/List of X pages once you're done uploading? Would save me a lot of time as I must sleep soon (6 AM as of right now). Just going to wrap up what I'm doing here with a couple things and then off to sleep for me (until tomorrow where I continue making more articles, oh boy!! Procrastination at its finest!)
- Yup, I took these screenshots myself. I can only get high quality pictures of equipment that I actually own though, but that's a very minor issue. Maybe hopefully in the near future someone will find a way to datamine images more effectively, but until then screenshots will suffice. Miyu 14:34, February 7, 2017 (UTC)
Ah, I see! Maybe you can get screenshots of the abilities too to replace my crappy YT ones, eh? That'd be nice. ^^;;Don't know what else can be gotten from that game atm other than enemy names...>_<
Soooo I don't know how much you've been playing this, but was wondering if you're able to get any of the new equipment screenshots or characters or whatever. Mostly because...well, the wiki that I was using, and a lot of them in fact, seemed to have died off, bar this one that doesn't give very good images at all (and no images on the abilities unlike the other site I was using). Unless you know of any better JP wiki for the game somehow?? I only caught wind of this when I noticed that Layle was revealed, and just now saw Vincent's image uploaded (and found out that three others seem to have shown up since Faris was released!?).
Yeah, I still play it every time new content is released. I should be able to get screenshots of equipment I don't own, but they will be quite a bit smaller than the images I usually upload. I still haven't figured out how to extract the source images from the app so screenshots are still the best I can do. Ability images are a different beast altogether, because it can sometimes be quite tough to get the right timing for the screenshots. I'll still try to snap a few character and enemy abilities though.
Also, the only wiki that I use anymore is this one: http://altema.jp/dffoo/ but I suspect it's the same one that you already use. Miyu 12:27, May 2, 2017 (UTC)
That's the one I just stumbled upon recently. I used to use these two:
Which they were fine enough (and that's how I got my abilities/equipment images in the first place was from the first one). But then they just...haven't updated. I saw the Altema one has the equipment images, but they're like SUPER tiny, and they don't do screenshots of abilities for enemies or players. T-T
DFFOO Images[edit source]
- I'm playing the Japanese version and taking screenshots of everything. Miyu 17:02, February 7, 2017 (UTC)
in that case i cant contribute anything because aptoide and google play store dont offers this game i want it but proceed your work perhaps in this moment need japanese-translator people in final fantasy /translations articlesBorjitasstoi (talk) 22:19, February 7, 2017 (UTC)
OMG there's going to be 8 rarities soon too?! They haven't even gotten to 7 yet. T-T
At the very least, we're getting a good look at various pieces of...character clothing and stuff? So when's Terra's and Aerith's clothes going to be armor for them? : V
FFRK images[edit source]
Thanks for the link for Urara's spritesheet; I was trying to trace it but my guesses where off the base. Also, you could simply request that typo'ed image to be moved to a new name. Any mod and up can do it.—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) ∙ 12:42, March 27, 2017 (UTC)
- No problem, and I will keep your advice about image-name-typos in mind! :D Miyu 17:48, March 27, 2017 (UTC)
Say, would you happen to know where this may come from in-game for the JP version? I haven't seen ANY data on it on the JP wiki at all, which bugs me. I also recently saw some Final Fantasy ability for Tyro too, but that hasn't appeared on the wiki yet either...On that note, what should we do about Manastones, do you think? Those are a LOT more involved than anything else in terms of abilities it seems, and there's a lot of them starting to show up. I'll probably grab the images and make the page to dump them on but...yeeeeeah, looking at them, formatting that page is going to be a nightmare. @_@;
I think that image you linked is of Urara's Soul Break. Currently she can only be summoned in Magicite dungeons, where she replaces the regular friend summons. According to this screenshot, the SB's name is ファブラ・ガーディアン (Fabula Guardian).
Ah, I see. I noticed her summoned during some of the special fights against like...Mad Fenrir and Mad Bismarck (I don't know if they're actually called MAD or not, I can't tell with just one kanji or whatever!).
As for the Manastones: https://ffrk攻略.gamematome.jp/game/780/wiki/%e9%ad%94%e7%9f%b3_%e3%83%ac%e3%82%a23See for yourself how they're going to be! Ho boy. @_@;
At the most, I'll PROBABLY just get the images, but I'm not going to bother with the data because I don't know where to even begin there (plus for the mobile games, I ONLY get the images anyways). ^^;;
Well, got the Manastone page made, so yay! It just needs formatting and information added to it whenever. I also made the Legend Materia page a few days ago too, so there's all THAT data for whenever things pop up in Global~ The only things that I HAVEN'T done in terms of images (outside of getting some enemy ability images, and then some Soul Break/abilities that I myself cannot get) are those Record Dives and Fragments and those weird things. I know we should have those, but I never bothered with them because ehhhhh!?
Those two pages are good enough for now. Sometimes I forget Record Dives and the like are even a thing, but yeah we probably should get images for that some time. This game has too much content! :P Miyu 11:34, April 28, 2017 (UTC)
So, maybe you can help with THIS new SB for Urara, since it seems there's another one!?File:FFRK Unknown Urara SB.png
Heh. Seems Urara is quite fabula, eh? : VMuch obliged for finding that out for me. Wonder why the wiki doesn't have it listed anywhere, unless I'm looking in the wrong spot. Hm...would have to investigate that to see if I can't find the icons. If I had the kanji, I could find it using the site's Search bar...
Huh. Very weird, the site doesn't even have it on there. Probably doesn't have the other one for Urara either. Wonder why that is, they have literally everything else. @_@;;;
Hmm, that is pretty strange indeed. Maybe they wanna wait until she's fully playable before they add anything about her to the site? Anyway, I'll see if I can find the icons via datamining.
I'm having a feeling she might not be fully playable and only for those Manastone dungeons though. Hard to say. Normally they'd have had these in the Soul Breaks section regardless though. Ah well, thanks for finding those icons! At least they can be added to the wiki, probably in Core Classes for now.
Well, I got all the Orbs and Dark Matters uploaded, think you can handle the Final Fantasy Record Keeper materials page? I'll try to find the other stuff like the Scarletite and whatever else.
EDIT - Huh...I...I cannot find images for the Scarletite or other things that we are missing, including Record Spheres (guess that's what Record Dives are now)?! Not on the JP or ENG sites can I find them. Do they not have images???
I think the only materials that are missing now are Scarletite & Adamantite, Motes (Fragments), and the Rosetta Stone. Seems like the official sites aren't as complete as they claim to be, huh? I'll see if I can datamine them again and if I should find them, I'll start that materials article. Miyu 06:26, May 1, 2017 (UTC)
Congrats on modship+fun administrative tasks[edit source]
Congrats on modship! Sorry about it taking a few months to get back to you on your application! Whoops!
Anyway, let me know which Dissidia character you want as your little icon on the staff page. I'm not sure who's not taken yet, but if your preferred character is being used by an inactive member, we can always give you that character and give him/her somebody else. If you want to write a bio for yourself, you may, or I can do it for it if you don't feel up to it. Again, congrats! ScatheMote 23:48, April 3, 2017 (UTC)
- Congrats on the modship. :DKeltainentoukokuu (talk) 08:29, April 4, 2017 (UTC)
- Con-kweh-tulations on your ascenscion to modhood!—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) ∙ 18:59, April 4, 2017 (UTC)
Oh boy[edit source]
Actually going to tackle the Legend Materia stuff?? I thought of making a page for it, but never did (you can probably see all of the stuff I have for it on the talk page for the image category). Don't know if I have all the JP there or not, but I'm sure you have the JP wiki for this anyways ha. Anyways, good luck on that translations page, and if you want to make the Legend Materia page, go for it! Means I'd have to place to actually dump all of these things ha!
Yeah, Legend Materias are already looming on the distant horizon of the global version, so I figured I might as well get a headstart with the translations page :P Don't know if I'll do the actual Legend Materia page too later on. It's not like I don't have enough other RK projects to work on haha! Miyu 09:52, April 21, 2017 (UTC)
Page conversion request[edit source]
Either my fingers will go numb, or my brain will, from trying to decode the flurry of announcements this week alone in the Keeperverse. Anyhow, was wondering if you could convert a past event page to use our nifty infobox, please? I found the detail we need here:
"A Meeting Beyond Time", via Kong Bak Pao
This particular site, while good, is quite heavy with autoplay junk that sends my machine into a crawl, and it doesn't give dates--but we've got those. Thanks! Swordzmanp236 (talk) 00:40, May 27, 2017 (UTC)
Opera Omnia images[edit source]
- Oh definitely, every helping hand is welcome! Just take screenshots of whatever you feel is still missing or needs a higher quality image. Maybe you can also try getting shots of some abilities or enemy abilities if possible, because I really suck at getting the right timing for those. Miyu 09:59, May 30, 2017 (UTC)
A test of knowledge[edit source]
So here's the skinny, m'lady: I've been filling out missing Challenge Event pages as time permits, BUT I don't know exactly what the framing story is behind A Sword for Peace, as I never completed Tactics. If you're willing, I usually write these things up with the following in mind:
- Within which piece of the game do the dungeons lie?
- Can the newest units be connected in the above story segment?
- Can spoilers be avoided for those who don't remember/don't have access to the source game?
- Be creative to a point. With the main series, there's quite a lot of rehashing involved, so it may help to write through a different angle.
- Unfortunately I've never completed Tactics either, so I'm afraid I won't be of much help with that task :/ Miyu 10:31, June 13, 2017 (UTC)
"Memory Crystals! Getcha hot, fresh Memory Crystals here!"[edit source]
FFBE enemy sprites[edit source]
Hey, do you know where I could find some missing enemy sprites from FFBE? I think we have most of our enemy sprites from SpritersResource, but we're missing some recent additions.—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) ∙ 12:35, July 12, 2017 (UTC)
- All enemy sprites that I uploaded I have extracted myself, but I've been a bit slacking with them lately. So far I haven't found any website who has them, so I'll probably have to keep doing it myself for now... Miyu 12:51, July 12, 2017 (UTC)
Well, here comes Type-0. I'm thinking that image names shouldn't include a colon, despite that it clearly appears in the event's title. The colon is a forbidden character in computing, being a separator in Web addresses (protocol type), Windows (drive letters), and Mac (file system path separator, as in Macintosh HD:Applications:Utilities:Terminal.app). I've always advocated for avoiding any possible conflicts/crashes/whatever; it would also require HTML substitution (%xx). However, article titles can have it. Weird.
- Agreed. That's why I uploaded the images without a colon in the title ;) Miyu 04:31, July 21, 2017 (UTC)
Character activation request[edit source]
With Kaimi out on vacation, was wondering if you could code Gladiolus and Iris into the database, please. Both are live now. But heck, at least the MCs come up roses. Thanks again! Swordzmanp236 (talk) 18:33, August 19, 2017 (UTC)
FFBE Battle Backgrounds[edit source]
Since I HIGHLY doubt we'll ever have the location articles for all of these places, do you think the battle backgrounds you have uploaded to the wiki (all of which I think are on Final Fantasy Wiki:Updating Images/Hosting page 3) should be put on a "Final Fantasy Brave Exvius battle backgrounds" page or something, just to get them onto a meaningful page? Don't know if you can also help with adding other images to a proper page or putting them up for deletion, up to you if you want to tackle that, but thought I'd see about the FFBE battle backgrounds first. ^^;
Case sensitivity faux pas[edit source]
Aight, we got another small correction to make. While in your native German a whole bunch of words get capped in titles, English has some strange rules of its own. In the title Four As One, the "As" is capped because it is not an article, nor a preposition like "of". This was something even I as a native English speaker wasn't aware of. Anyhow, the oversight causes the event image not to display. Please fix. Thanks. Swordzmanp236 (talk) 04:01, September 2, 2017 (UTC)
Update: Take a gander at this please, and see what you can do about getting the title card out of there. There's proof of what changed between title cards. Thank you, as always. Swordzmanp236 (talk) 23:04, September 2, 2017 (UTC)
Elarra forthcoming?[edit source]
Prompto's big photo op. Smile! :-)[edit source]
Surprise! Here come Prompto and Aranea to RK. And they want your best boss battle photobomb.
Major contributor down[edit source]
(sigh) Just another day at the office, I suppose. Anyway, Kaimi seems to be down with some kind of software conflict, so he can't pull much outta Record Keeper without pulling the proverbial rabbit out of the hat. We got three new characters (Prompto, Aranea, and Scott) waiting to get lit up in the database. Drake, meanwhile, has done some nice cleanup on the past event side you might like to see, and we've also got two new formats to add. You shouldn't miss out. So please, assist as you are able. Thanks. Swordzmanp236 (talk) 00:25, October 24, 2017 (UTC)
- I realise I'm pretty late to reply, but as you might have noticed, I haven't been able to contribute much either lately. Real life issues eating up most of my time. However, I'm pretty confident that I'll soon have more time for more in-depth RK work once again, so until then please bear with me :) Miyu 12:24, November 7, 2017 (UTC)
Rem Tokimiya in TFFASC[edit source]
Hi Miyuron, I'm sorry for disturbing you. Btw last week i added Rem Tokimiya into Theatrhythm Final Fantasy All Star Carnival. If you don't mind please check her am i do right about her information pls? both her other appearances' page, list of TFFASC characters until TFFASC' main page
How to request favorite character into DFFOO as playable character?[edit source]
To be honest, i until now don't know how to request my fave char into DFFOO because all of the playable character always being random. Btw i like Machina, but unfortunately there is no him, just Rem, King, Ace, and Cater in the DFFOO. So maybe do you know how to send my request into the game without should play the game. Because i won't play that game until Machina appears.
Record Keeper[edit source]
FF Brave Exvius[edit source]
hi, i was just wondering you know where i can find some ff brave exvius monster sprites numbered 801 + 1000 particularly after FFVII green dragon.. thanks p.s i dont know if i have done this right..sorry if i have xD