|"I have awaited this - the day you would come..."|
|Welcome to the Final Fantasy Wiki, Mask no Oni!|
|Welcome to the Final Fantasy Wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There are many ways to help the wiki, and all help will be greatly appreciated. First off, if this is your first time editing a wiki, you may wish to browse though these links as a guide to get started around here:
When you're ready to start editing, there are plenty of ways you can help the wiki, and several can be found on our wiki projects and Community portal. You may want to browse the policies and guidelines (though you are not expected to know each in detail before you start editing). If you have any questions regarding the wiki, visit our forums, discussions, Discord server, or ask one of our staff members.
We hope you will enjoy your stay here and help improve the Wiki -- all your help will be greatly appreciated!
You've been approved[edit source]
|This user is approved by Pikmin Master.|
This is for you. May the mighty frozen sword guide you on your quest for success.
I'm surprised you of all people don't have this in your userpage.
|This user supports Dissidia Wars and is not offended if a certain character acts a certain way in it.|
Dissidia Wars[edit source]
Are you considering writing an Act for Dissidia Wars?
DDC Wikia?[edit source]
We could give it a shot, but I'm not sure if it'll succeed, especially in a time of inactivity.
Sure, I guess...wait...You're MAKING a video game? That is so cool!
How do you NOT plagerize? Expand on that.
Oh ok. So, when are we seeing this wiki anyway?
Thanks very much for your comment on my blog post. I'm happy :)
- Kikuri-Hime- A dragon goddess worshiped at Mount Hakusan. Also considered the Shinto deity of negotiation and meditation (think the Henry Kissinger of the Kami). She is also said to bring rainfall to farmlands. the "Kiku" in her name refers to the Chrysanthemum, her symbolic flower.
- Arahabaki- A lesser Japanese god, but an old one. He predates Shinto and the religion surrounding him was eventually submerged and absorbed by the Shinto gods. He was worshiped by an enemy of Emperor Jimmu, and by his order the god was transformed into a symbol of treachery, rebellion and heresy. Several figurines of him have been found to date back to the Jomon period.
- Totsuka-no-Tsurugi- The sword of the Japanese god Susanoo, though it was also used by Izanagi to kill one of his offspring, Kagutsuchi. Susanoo had it with him when he was banished from heaven for destroying the rice fields of Amaterasu and killing one of her attendants. Upon leaving heaven, he killed the Yamata no Orochi, and having found a great and beautiful sword in his tail (the legendary Kusanagi of the three Sacred Treasures of Japan), returned to heaven, offering the sword has a tribute to make up for his transgressions. It should be noted, however, that according to the legend the Totsuka-no-Tsurugi was NOT used to slay the Yamata no Orochi.
- Ys- I could not find a direct translation of the city name, BUT, I did find a Welsh version of the myth where the city is known as "Cantre'r Gwaelod" which loosely translates to "The Lowland Hundred". I am going to assume that since you are asking about the translation, you already know the legend, so I won't post the entire thing here unless you ask for it.
That was a challenging one, but I hope the information I have collected proves useful. I can do some more research if this data is unsatisfactory. This stuff is also available on the original forum thread, I just did not know if you had already seen it or not. Exdeath64 05:40, June 21, 2010 (UTC)
The World Ends with You 2: The Epic in the Small World[edit source]
You know, i'm not impatient for The World Ends with You 2, but I'm just going to make a fanfiction for the hell of it.
While you may think that Shibuya is the only place where the Reaper's Game is played... Well, there's also Akibahara.
Protagonist: Our teenage typical protagonist, but this time, he wants to drop out of school because of some reason. Uses phone cards to attack.
This time around, brands are based on Japanese geek culture. Here's some stores:
Kawaii-chu!!: A maid cafe that also sells cute apparel and pop idol magazines.
AKABEKO: A popular toystore and plastic model shop for the many in Akibahara.
Tora Prowler: An anime store where fans meet and rumors are spread.
Inaba-gimi: A store that sells merchandise and the Shojo manga maganize brand, Inaba-gimi.
Dragon's Quest: A bookstore that also sells and hosts table top RPGs, everyday boardgames and even games you've never heard of.
Sneaky-Hebi: A store that sells card games of all sorts, from Duel Monsters to Hanafuda.
Light Steed: A store that specializes in sci-fi of all mediums.
Pixel Sheep: Caters to those that still enjoy 2D video games, whether it be Nintendo, Sega or TurboGraphix.
Denka Saru: Akibahara's renowned electronics store, hosting the latest in technological innovation to the obsolete.
SHONEN WOLF: A popular store that hosts one of Japan's most popular action manga magazines and its sister brands.
Maniki Neko: Akibahara's open air flea market, where you can find anything they don't sell anywhere else.
Hypeilia: An extremely rare phone card of John The Brave and Princess Ovfeilia of the cult 1984 Action RPG computer game, Hypeilia.
Epics of Lagoonia: A
Demons Will Die
The Phantom Pain
FLOW: The Legend of Buriki Daioh: A powerful and punky design of the boxart of FLOW, a smash hit mecha series.
(You don't know how much fun I'm having)
Mask no Oni? Is that supposed to be Oni's mask? Because it actually means mask's Oni. hahaha...
I'm saying this good-naturedly, by the way.Blue Ivory
Buster Sword[edit source]
2 things: Angeal's father was his biological father and he didn't make the sword, he had it made for Angeal AmbieSushi 20:23, November 10, 2011 (UTC)
Sure, no problem! It's just coding, so if you wanna use the format, go ahead. Sorry it took so long to get back to you. I hadn't logged in in a long time. --Nahara 09:41, February 11, 2012 (UTC)
DDC Petition[edit source]
If you haven't noticed yet, I made a new petition on DDC and I'm hoping for your input.
It's not that there's a "no fun" policy, but there is a "no bullshit stretches of speculation" policy :). It's also quite amusing you accuse me of being a killjoy and boast we aren't Wikipedia while simultaneously sneering you've made more contributions than me. Doreiku Kuroofangu 17:38, October 9, 2012 (UTC)
- What does removing a piece of trivia that doesn't make very much sense have to do with not being Wikipedia? We know we're not Wikipedia. C A T U S E 22:45, October 9, 2012 (UTC)
Your account has been blocked for two weeks due to your flaming, profanity and attack of another user. Such language is not acceptable on the wiki, particularly when directed at a user who posted an honest, if controversial, opinion. — YuanSalutActa 08:33, December 7, 2012 (UTC)
Another reminder to do this please. Also if you're leaving articles published and without information, it might be wiser to use the Stub and Expand templates on them, and also Images to let users know what is needed. Thanks. Tia-Lewise 20:24, April 18, 2014 (UTC)
Do you get angered whenever anyone edits your work? If you're going to be so obstinate in your opinions, at least have the courtesy to not insult me. This is a wiki and your work will be edited by others, especially if said work is rambling and oblique, for example. References do not require a large commentary as they cannot be allusions if they require vast descriptions and qualification. Also regarding Aizu, although interesting - Katamori surrenders making the already tenuous parallel with Gilgamesh/Lorica paper-thin. AdeusValcross (talk) 09:02, April 10, 2015 (UTC)
Popping by here in case you don't check Kelt's talk page, to remind you not to openly insult other users. You have been blocked previously for inflammatory behaviour and I'm sure you don't want that again, so please keep your insults to yourself when you have an issue with something, and instead either contact an administrator if you feel the article needs protection from edit warring, or raise the issue on the relevant talk page. Edit wars and baiting each other won't be tolerated. Thank you. Tia-Lewise 16:37, April 10, 2015 (UTC)
A small note[edit source]
Please refrain from insulting other users in edit summaries or otherwise. If you wish to discuss a change with another user, please leave a courteous note on his talk page. Excessive insulting of other users will not be tolerated. ScatheMote 23:26, April 29, 2015 (UTC)