Your recent edit
You just changed Phantom Stone to Signet on the Seraph page. So is that what they are being called in Dimensions II? Cause I can start changing that on other pages since I'm bored if it is.--Xion V. (talk) 01:19, November 2, 2017 (UTC)
- Yup, that's what they're called in the game and menu screen! :D Also there's a Signetpedia. Have at it. Kimlasca warrior (talk) 01:20, November 2, 2017 (UTC)
Huh. The name changes. I wonder how different the game is now that it's not longer a mobile gacha game? Is it a standard jRPG now? Should we leave the original Final Fantasy Legends II stuff as they are and just go with FFD2 stuff for this version??? I'm not playing the game obviously since I don't have the money to afford it (nor can I afford another gacha game if it is one. FFBE is already eating up most of my time as it is, especially since a buddy of mine gave me his FFBE account, so now I'm running TWO FFBE accounts...T-T).
(Onion Knight/Trance Terra/Ashe/Ayaka/2B (Leader)): 155,626,314
- Hmm, it's more or less the same game, except it's structured in a more linear fashion than before. There's no energy or whatever to stop you from doing stuff so it plays like Opera Omnia but also you can't just do the raid things or the tower thing anymore, at least I haven't unlocked yet anyways. Also the signets or whatever are now earned via questing! Not sure if they included all those collab signets tho. I guess one difference I notice is that they removed the artist credit for the signet and somehow they're all 3-stars? I'm loving that they kept the auto battle and skip tho so moving through the story will be a breeze! Maybe someday you can play! Goodluck maintaining two accounts tho, macroing for TMs so tedious already. I'll add the account when I can. ^^ Also, I'd be happy to just take it off your hands and gif all the units in it. XD Kimlasca warrior (talk) 01:41, November 2, 2017 (UTC)
Ah, so it's still a gacha-type deal then? Well, if that's the case, then I best stay away from it hue. Though getting data on it is going to be annoying now I think, since I don't think the old site I was using is going to update with that now. I COULD be wrong, but ya never know.
Ah, that account...that account has a looot of stuff since it's a year old. Yet it still doesn't have a good breaker outside of Desch and Warrior of Light.
- Yeah, the JP version is also out so maybe it'll have the JP-exclusive units?? Not sure tho.
- They should make it less tedious to do. :P Halloween event so time consuming too, trying to max OK taking forever. Goodluck with Terra! And aw, well at least you have the other account? Kimlasca warrior (talk)
- Yeah, Signetpedia is basically the Phantom Stone library, merge would be good. :) Kimlasca warrior (talk)
I mean, they're kinda trying with the dailies and Moogles? Though the social message one is dumb and I hate it. It doesn't seem to work on my Nox right and I don't know why?? As for Terra, it'll definitely take a while to get her up to snuff. Once I get Pecil's Excalibur, I might try to work on getting Ingus's Letters & Arms for her, not sure yet. There's a lot to do for the game, but not enough time. I still have my 100% TMR that I haven't used yet too...
Anywho, about the GIFs, they seem pretty...fast, to say the least? Like they're all hyper or something lol.