Your recent edit[edit source]
You just changed Phantom Stone to Signet on the Seraph page. So is that what they are being called in Dimensions II? Cause I can start changing that on other pages since I'm bored if it is.--Xion V. (talk) 01:19, November 2, 2017 (UTC)
- Yup, that's what they're called in the game and menu screen! :D Also there's a Signetpedia. Have at it. Kimlasca warrior (talk) 01:20, November 2, 2017 (UTC)
Huh. The name changes. I wonder how different the game is now that it's not longer a mobile gacha game? Is it a standard jRPG now? Should we leave the original Final Fantasy Legends II stuff as they are and just go with FFD2 stuff for this version??? I'm not playing the game obviously since I don't have the money to afford it (nor can I afford another gacha game if it is one. FFBE is already eating up most of my time as it is, especially since a buddy of mine gave me his FFBE account, so now I'm running TWO FFBE accounts...T-T).
(Onion Knight/Trance Terra/Ashe/Ayaka/2B (Leader)): 155,626,314
- Hmm, it's more or less the same game, except it's structured in a more linear fashion than before. There's no energy or whatever to stop you from doing stuff so it plays like Opera Omnia but also you can't just do the raid things or the tower thing anymore, at least I haven't unlocked yet anyways. Also the signets or whatever are now earned via questing! Not sure if they included all those collab signets tho. I guess one difference I notice is that they removed the artist credit for the signet and somehow they're all 3-stars? I'm loving that they kept the auto battle and skip tho so moving through the story will be a breeze! Maybe someday you can play! Goodluck maintaining two accounts tho, macroing for TMs so tedious already. I'll add the account when I can. ^^ Also, I'd be happy to just take it off your hands and gif all the units in it. XD Kimlasca warrior (talk) 01:41, November 2, 2017 (UTC)
Ah, so it's still a gacha-type deal then? Well, if that's the case, then I best stay away from it hue. Though getting data on it is going to be annoying now I think, since I don't think the old site I was using is going to update with that now. I COULD be wrong, but ya never know.
Ah, that account...that account has a looot of stuff since it's a year old. Yet it still doesn't have a good breaker outside of Desch and Warrior of Light.
- Yeah, the JP version is also out so maybe it'll have the JP-exclusive units?? Not sure tho.
- Yeah, Signetpedia is basically the Phantom Stone library, merge would be good. :) Kimlasca warrior (talk)
I mean, they're kinda trying with the dailies and Moogles? Though the social message one is dumb and I hate it. It doesn't seem to work on my Nox right and I don't know why?? As for Terra, it'll definitely take a while to get her up to snuff. Once I get Pecil's Excalibur, I might try to work on getting Ingus's Letters & Arms for her, not sure yet. There's a lot to do for the game, but not enough time. I still have my 100% TMR that I haven't used yet too...
Anywho, about the GIFs, they seem pretty...fast, to say the least? Like they're all hyper or something lol.
- The gifs are from another site. :O
- For the social msg one, try connecting a FB account on there I think. Get to macroing and farm those trust moogles. :D Kimlasca warrior (talk) 04:35, November 2, 2017 (UTC)
Oh lol. Then they made the GIFs super hyper lol.I already have a FB account for it. I've had it since day 1 after I got my Trance Terra, so I didn't lose it at all (and could transfer it to anywhere else). ^^;
Hey there! Just thought I'd drop a friendly reminder to...well, if you can, drop those images you have in UnusedFiles to either the Image Hosting Page or their respective page for both FFDII and FFBE. That'd help clear that up a bit more, don't know if you'd be willing to help with dealing with any other images in there, like the WoFF ones (which I swear were on their respective pages, but they're not anymore for some reason???).
By the by, did you manage to fully complete Guardian of the Order? I managed to do it on both of my accounts, though the 2B one was harder than my main one if only due to the lack of a breaker on that one for the final part. Probably could've swapped out Ashe for 9S, but I didn't realize how good 9S is either. Whoops! Not sure if I'm going to pull that much on the FFIV event coming out, but I'll hope to get Barbariccia! I have also learned that yay, Rubicante has "I'll Recover You!", which means he can FINALLY get an ability article for that, oh boy...wonder what other abilities will be able to get articles...
- Oh yeah, no prob! I'll take a look and see what can be allocated. :) I think someone else took care of the WoFF files?
- Regarding the event, haven't finished it yet! Been so busy lately so idk +A+ Idk if I'll roll either on the FFIV event, altho it seems so tempting! Kimlasca warrior (talk) 02:06, November 10, 2017 (UTC)
Hey there! Thought I'd check in to see how things are with ya~ Been doing any events lately? Got me the new Sakura on buddy's account, but nothing on mine (except a Ramza with my 5* ticket...RIP couldn't even get Sakura on my account. 20 tickets and a 10+1 ticket, almost threw down 5k lapis but got convinced not to).
Also wanted to see if you were still going to try to help with cleaning up the UnusedImages category at all? That'd be great since there's a lot of stuff still there and whatnot. ^^;
- Hey!! :) I'm doing alright, haven't been able to log as much on exvius since so many other events and been so busy!! TAT Congrats on the Sakura omg, I got nothing on mine as well. Besides Noctis, but want that CG!!
I just wish I had her on my own account and not buddy's T-T. Her TMR is amazing, and her kit is actually REALLY good (the fact that she's the strongest Magic Finisher in the game is amazing. Her level 100 ability being more powerful and less expensive than Alterna is ridiculous).Gonna be trying to pull on the next banner, I'd like to get that TMR from the 4* unit at least, but not spending any tickets on it. I'm saving my tickets for CG Fina, because I looked her up on the JP site, and OMG is she amazing. : S
FFBE Victory Poses[edit source]
this is mad but you see good idea put victory pose animations in Victory Pose? and creat main article for that?Borjitasstoi 20:06, November 15, 2017 (UTC)
Monster Strike!![edit source]
soooooo I'm wondering if you'll have any luck trying to snag any of the new Monster Strike images, since you got them last time? I couldn't help but notice today on Twitter from someone I sometimes look at that there's Kefka and Terra in there now, and probably others~
- Yeah, there's a lot of images! I'll be uploading soon unless someone else does! xD Kimlasca warrior (talk) 01:29, January 26, 2018 (UTC)
More Exvius!![edit source]
Wow, nobody's spoke here for almost a year? Crazy!!
Any good luck on your end of things? o.o?
- Yeah, I've been busy for awhile! ^^ That's good to hear, great job! I'm working through some sidequests right now and hoping I get to roll something good VP-wise. Still need to get all espers and finish some trials here and there. Yeah, I have you, I've seen your Terra, she's amazing and I use her on questing, so thank you~<3, maybe work on Ramza after?
- I dunno who to work on atm, too much 7 stars to level, hopefully I can at least get one to 120. I guess right now it's Ayaka but I'll probably do Onion Knight after. Kimlasca warrior (talk) 22:34, October 31, 2018 (UTC)
Well, if you need help with anything, do let me know. I have been uploading allll of my progress and stuff too (speaking of which, need to upload the next video(s) that I have). I haven't had ANY luck on the VP banner at all. Spent so much lapis on it (roughly 5k, enough for 4 step-ups on Freya's banner), and got almost all blues on it. Same with the 5+1, 10+1, and Halloween Tickets. It's just been awful for me, and then people wonder why I don't have many rainbows. ^^;;
Glad Terra's been helping you though! You MIGHT see her stats lowered every now and then, usually due to me having her stuff on other units at the time. It really really depends on what I'm doing at the time, of course.If it says anything, I've been using Chamber of EXP to level up my Hyoh. With a x2.7 EXP modifier (x3 Gem of Creation, x1 Divine Blessing, x1 2nd Anniversary Ring, x1 Growth Egg, and x1 Tsukumo Doll), it's almost enough to level him up ONCE a day with 160-180 NRG. Not bad at all, I have to say~ But that's only if you can get good EXP modifiers and all that. Don't know if you have all of that, or things like Action or Ramuh's EXP booster. ^^;
- Will do! And I know the feeling, maybe I'll just save lapis and tickets for more 7-star copies xD Hopefully next event provides more resources!
- Ahh, it's no problem, I have the same thing with switching equips around, it's all good! I don't have those but maybe I'll try getting them, the cactuars are helping me but only a bit! Kimlasca warrior (talk) 01:24, November 1, 2018 (UTC)
Well, that depends if you did the events to get them (i.e. I think Tsukumo Doll was part of Ukiyo's event, and Divine Blessing was a lapis bundle). Otherwise, will have to use Action and Growth Egg primarily. ^^;
FFBE unusedimages[edit source]
Hey, there are quite a few FFBE images in Special:UnusedImages. Was wondering if you'd know where to put those/if some can just be deleted? Thanks!-- Technobliterator TC 12:54, November 19, 2018 (UTC)
Sorry, just found out the mobius cards were on your sandbox templates (which I'd deleted because they were in templatespace...) Moved to User:Kimlasca warrior/KW Template and etc, so you can presumably do what you need to with those.-- Technobliterator TC 12:08, December 6, 2018 (UTC)
Chocobo no Fushigi na Dungeon sprites?[edit source]
Hey, sorry to bug you, but I wanted to ask where you got the sprites for Chocobo no Fushigi na Dungeon that you uploaded to http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Chocobo_no_Fushigi_na_Dungeon_characters; I just can't seem to find individual sprites or spritesheets for that game anywhere. 220.127.116.11 03:51, January 5, 2019 (UTC)