Feliz Año NuevoEdit
Feliz Navidad (un poco tarde) y próspero año nuevo (no tan tarde). La verdad es que me dejo ver poco por aquí ultimamente ya que estoy volcado con el proyecto de la wiki en español, pero bueno, solo te escribo para desearte mis mejores deseos para este año y estrenarte esta hoja de tu Página de Discusión. Un saludo totalmente castellano
Perdoná la tardía respuesta XD. Se me fue la onda.
Te lo agradezco mucho, vos. Te deseo lo mismo. :DQué mal, yo también, se supone, iba a ayudar con el Wiki en español, pero se me ha olvidado por completo. Ando bastante ocupado :S. Pero igual, suerte con todo ¡Gracias por estrenar mi página con un saludo en perfecto español!
- Cool! Faethinverba volant
- I was thinking we could do one for each game's battle theme, although I worry it could and would easily snowball into perhaps, every song having one. Drake Clawfang 06:36, 11 January 2009 (UTC)
Image and Sample Edit
"Remove every single image from our character, job, skill and enemy pages".
What I'm focusing right now is the music pages. Got it? Music pages! I'm not talking about character pages, I'm not talking about job pages. I'm not talking about skill pages, I'm not talking about enemy pages. I'm talking about music pages. Music pages. I have never ever ever brought up the case of images in other pages. NEVER EVER.
Now I'm hoping that got into your mind, music samples are media. Images are media. Being music pages they are related to sound. What form of media do we have that represent sound? The music samples of course! Wouldn't that automatically make them the whole reason why we have the music pages in the first place?! Wouldn't that?! —BLUER一番。 13:36, 14 January 2009 (UTC)
- Your hopes are not in vane. It got into it.
- So far, the image seems to be there for a decorative purpose - when fair use images should not be used merely for decorative purposes - it should be for a descriptive purpose.
- It was because of that statement that I mentioned every other page on the Wiki that uses copyrighted images. Instead of automatically assuming that I was attempting to use a straw man you, you should've carefully read what I wrote: that copyrighted images, such as artwork or in game images, are used decoratively throughout the Wiki. And we don't bitch about it, nor we have reason to do so.
- I actually took ten minutes to read the Wikipedia articles on Fair Use and Transformation (Law) and found out that nothing they read backs up your statement: Fair Use images can be used for "decorative" purposes because of the transformative use we give them. To use them within articles containing music not only makes the article look nicer, it enhances the reader's perception of the musical theme and its relation with the particular element of Final Fantasy it represents. Faethinverba volant 14:15, 14 January 2009 (UTC)
- I do understand the whole "making pages look nicer and enhancing reader perception", but does that really? I imagine an uninitiated reader, at the Clash of the Big Bridge article. He/she sees that image - who is that? Nothing in the article tells them that image is somebody - fans like us might now....what about those who don't? Then there's Barbariccia in Battle with Golbez's Four Emperors - who is that? They say it's four...why's there only one? Then there's JENOVA... is the image saying anything relating to the music. To us, who are familiar of them, yes, they would have said something. What about those who are not familiar? Wouldn't the purpose be mitigated to be mere decorative? What about identification and relation to the music sample? —BLUER一番。 14:25, 14 January 2009 (UTC)
That's the purpose of linking! If the uninitiated reader stumbles across "Battle With the Four Fiends", reads about the track and looks at the image, wouldn't his curiosity be stimulated into learning who the Four Fiends are? Indeed, why does it mention Four Fiends when all he or she sees is a weird half-naked woman? The links provided would be enough to satisfy his or her curiosity, but the fact that he has been exposed to the media of Final Fantasy, in the form of a music sample and a related image, cannot be underestimated. The inclusion of images, while not vital, is important precisely because it helps stimulate fan curiosity. Faethinverba volant 14:45, 14 January 2009 (UTC)
To tell you the truth, the only objective reason I can think of in favour of keeping separate articles is that that's the way it was decided in the Music Articles Policy forum; I do acknowledge that some leitmotifs could be integrated into their corresponding articles. I originally conceived most music articles as worthy of their own pages because of the notability some of them have gained (as in the cases of "One-Winged Angel" or "To Zanarkand"), as opposed to being merely secondary elements of their respective entry in the series; I do believe that the music in Final Fantasy is of utmost importance in the game experience and that it should not be relegated to a subsection in any article. But I admit that notability (a debatable reason) the only thing I can think of. Faethinverba volant 15:08, 14 January 2009 (UTC)
- Sorry, but I'm not going into any notability discussions - I dislike those discussions in Wikipedia and I do not want such things to start in the wiki. I'm just trying to say this, those are music pages. A related media on them should be the music sample. As we tried to practice here, most media is placed at the right hand side - but the inclusion of the image has hindered that. The listen template has been tweaked, and in my opinion would work fine if only the image that any uninitiated user can see once they click on the linkage is removed - because with their curiosity piqued the user can just click on the linkages and see those images. —BLUER一番。 15:20, 14 January 2009 (UTC)
...tweaked? How? And what does the working of the template have to do with including the image or not? Did this whole ordeal begin because you wanted the Listen template to be to the right of the page? O_o Faethinverba volant 15:29, 14 January 2009 (UTC)
- In my sandbox. That would be one of the main reasons, yes. That's what we've been doing with our pages for a while now. —BLUER一番。 15:33, 14 January 2009 (UTC)
The more than 30 pages of musical themes I've worked on all follow the same format (intro, sample, image (to the right)), and just now you tell me "that's what we've been doing"? Sory. I think you made a mistake. Faethinverba volant 15:43, 14 January 2009 (UTC)
- The same format on music pages is what you've been doing - and that's only because you regarded the music pages as your special domain - hence why changes to music pages seemingly had to go through you. When I said what we've been doing with our pages, "our pages" meant all other mainspace articles that had been shaped to some sort of standard. —BLUER一番。 15:49, 14 January 2009 (UTC)
All other mainspace articles? The Listen template, while properly teamwork between Lucy, yourself and I, was my idea in the first place. What other mainspace articles? Just where did you come up with "media goes to the right it always has and it always will" anyway? Apart from being completely irrelevant to the value of the article itself, the decision on the alignment of the template is completely arbitrary. Faethinverba volant 16:07, 14 January 2009 (UTC)
- Mainspace articles has always used this approach - relevant media on the right hand side, intros to the left. That should be also for our music pages, and since the main focus of a music page is a music sampling, it should go on the right hand side, shouldn't it? Your idea or not, regardless, it's a wiki; your works will be changed sooner or later. I've experienced this quite a lot... sadly... —BLUER一番。 16:16, 14 January 2009 (UTC)
- I wasn't implying that since it was my idea I had any sort of control over it, I do know this is a Wiki. I was only pointing out that I didn't understand how could there have been that policy before the template had been even proposed and, therefore, before I had begun working on the music pages. But it's all well now thanks to Diablo. Faethinverba volant 16:19, 14 January 2009 (UTC)
- I had a crazy idea for a compromise, but I'm not sure if it's even possible. How about a music template that incorporate images so you could click on the image to hear the music. Above the image it can say something like Click this image to hear a sample. Is such a thing even possible? Diablocon 16:10, 14 January 2009 (UTC)
I like the new Listen template, Bluer. Image aside, having the sample contained in its own little box I feel, highlights it more and makes it seem more important, which the samples are for music articles. Drake Clawfang 16:48, 14 January 2009 (UTC)
- T_T thank you.... I mean...... I might have not communicated it well... but that was the whole idea. *sigh* I wanted to highlight the music sample in the music page... make it all proper, all neat like... —BLUER一番。 16:55, 14 January 2009 (UTC)
Moving pages Edit
Irc on WiiEdit
can one use the Irc on the wii?If so how?
It's not possible. It's also not possible to do it on a PS3 either.
Nor PSP, either with direct connection or via PS3 remote play.
Abusing your PowersEdit
You've nothing to say here. Go edit your artes or whatever.
Your Fanfics Edit
I admittedly didn't read them fully, the FF8 fandom just isn't for me. But I looked over them, read a couple chapters of the FF8 one. Honestly, they're pretty good. You should consider putting them up on another website. Drake Clawfang 05:12, 20 January 2009 (UTC)
Wikipedia is not a crystal ball.
Wikipedia is not a collection of unverifiable speculation. All articles about anticipated events must be verifiable...It is not appropriate for editors to insert their own opinions or analysis. In forward-looking articles about unreleased products, such as movies and games, take special care to avoid advertising and unverified claims. In particular...Articles that present extrapolation, speculation, and "future history" are original research and therefore inappropriate.
I tried to talk it with you, you know this. But you refused. Oh well Drake Clawfang
- Faethin is at work and doesn't have the time to discuss these matters.
- This isn't Wikipedia. Diablocon 17:29, 22 January 2009 (UTC)
He told me to check Wikia's help section. I checked Wikipedia, checking Wikia now. Drake Clawfang 17:32, 22 January 2009 (UTC)
Sorry about yesterday man. I am, I just don't handle anti-speculation attitudes that well, which is how I took what you initially said. Peace? Drake Clawfang 16:45, 23 January 2009 (UTC)
- I am against speculation. It's in my nature (and that of my profession) to be so. But I also believe in common sense, and I like to be able to stimulate fan curiosity by showing interesting coincidences between the series' content and the myriads of sources of culture. Regarding yesterday's question of yours, that, I would say, constitutes the difference between deleting "Kefka did that, maybe" and deleting a carefully crafted analysis, like Kefka's symbolism section.
- I'm sorry too for calling you what I did. Peace, indeed. Faethinverba volant 16:55, 23 January 2009 (UTC)
- Looking back now, I see the difference you meant between speculation and analysis. I still think it's likely that Kefka was lying and all that, but it's still probably not a good idea to say so when it is just speculation. Drake Clawfang 17:06, 23 January 2009 (UTC)
So I am in a bit of a rut with deciding how to categorize Otherworld in the Music From Final Fantasy table. Is it a Main Theme, Theme Song, or what I think it could be, a Battle Theme? I'll let you be the judge of that, fellow Knight of the Lunar Lute. I await your decision. --Tex Howdy! 01:45, 24 January 2009 (UTC)
- What table? May I have a link? I'm not sure that Otherworld belongs in any of the categories you listed though. Faethinverba volant
Hi, I know you're something of an etymology expert so I have a quick question. Mythril is derived from Mithril, correct? as in JRR Tolkien's fictional mineral?
Yeah, I do Ety sections too. :p
Alright great :), I'm glad I had that straight. I just checked the item page, ready to contribute, and it's already there! I really wanted to write that Ety section as well... I'm still following your walkthrough btw, thanks for the Ribbon in South Figaro!
I've done one or two myself. Wikipedia makes life very easy sometimes.
It's the source of all my knowledge.
Mithril is, indeed, the origin of the ubiquitous "mythril" (ubiquitous in High Fantasy at least). Itself is a Sindarin word that means literally "Grey Glitter" (Sindarin Mith and Ril). Mithril, by the way, is a metal, as opposed to an ore.Whenever working on etymology sections, please include the word that originates the term in question, the language from which the word comes and the literal meaning of said word in said language. If possible, include a sourced (or at least a plausible) reason why the word was used to designate the term in question.
Hmmm okay, this seems very complicated, more complex then i thought anyways. I'll attempt it if I find out anything new.
Just a thought, but maybe you wanna use this as well. ^^
It's not so hard as it seems :)
I do think it is necessary though. Here's an example, Snow Villiers's old etymology section:
Look how utterly uninformative that looks, because it is meaningless for the average reader ("What the heck is 'villare' anyway?" The common reader won't know this). If instead I add a little more information:
I attempted a section here, I hope it's up to scratch now :).
This is great. :D
Remember to be as concise as possible with information that does not directly relate to Final Fantasy.How could I have forgotten about el Niño??? -_-
^_^ Should have been an easy one considering that it's Spainish! I only knew about it because we literally did it a week ago in geography.
I thought you might want to have a look at some new userboxes I made here. It says Gliglish in my translation, so no complaining :P. Glad to be working on a story with you again (but you know I would have invited you anyway).
I haven't seen you on the IRC in...well, too long anyway. I miss you, hope to catch you there soon.Oh, and I've been listening to Take This Waltz. I'm not too fond of the singer's voice, but I adore the lyrics. Some of the lines remind me of Hopscotch...but some days, I can see Hopscotch in everything.
These are lovely! ^_^ I wanted to tell you this personally but I didn't get the chance.
During the week, I get home at 10pm normally and too tired to hang around the IRC crowd. That's the life of the working student -_-.
Federico García Lorca is a superb Spanish poet. It's unlikely that Cortázar would never acknowledge him as any sort of influence. Of course, Rayuela has the effect of being seen everywhere. Believe me, I know. :pI hope to see you someday soon, San-San. Try and log in earlier during the weekends! :D
Grammar Mistakes Edit
Con todo gusto.
Dark Messenger Edit
Forgive my tardiness. It's been a lousy week regarding time to attend to the Wiki. -_-I don't like conjecture that much, to be honest. I think we should rework the Dark Messenger page by removing unsourced statements. As much as I like the "review" the anon gave about the track, it's just improper to keep the article that way.
Need Moar Terra? Edit
I'll be starting my subtitling of Terra's Dissidia storyline tonight. Want me to keep ya posted? Drake Clawfang 00:04, 19 February 2009 (UTC)
- NO. O_O No spoilers! I am planning on getting a PSP just so I can play Dissidia and TWotL.
- But I appreciate the concern. Thanks anyway. Faethinverba volant 14:14, 19 February 2009 (UTC)
Español & fanfics. Edit
Hey hi! Hablas español, cierto? Hola soy de mexico, he estado ya un rato en esta wiki pero no hago mucho, mas bien leo los articulos jaja. Oye lei tus fanfics,me gustaron mucho. La de Quistis me parecio muy buena idea, me gusto como manejaste sus sentimientos y aunque en algun capitulo pense que tendria una relacion con Squall (lo que no me hubiera gustado tanto, por que no creo que su relacion funcionara, ademas de que Squall la ve solo como una hermana mayor)... como sea, la presencia de alguien externo o un nuevo personaje me parecio un mejor final y mas creible. También me gusto mucho el tipo de final que le diste (aunque por alguna razon me es dificil imaginar a Selphie borracha), me dejo algo intrigado, pero creo que mas explicito le quitaria su encanto. Como sea, lo disfrute mucho ya que FF VIII es mi favorito y desarrollaste a los personajes excelente. Muy buen trabajo :) Y sobre "Letters to Marie", tambien es una historia muy original y tambien me gusto mucho, espero que la continues pronto! Yo he pensado en escribir algun fanfic (por cierto tambien creo que es diferente ser escritor y escritor de fanfics), pero no me ha llegado ninguna idea... ahmmm creo que ya escribi mucho jaja bueno, adios.
Este es el tipo de mensajes que necesito más seguido. :p
Hablo español, por supuesto. Soy de Guatemala.
Me encanta que te hayan gustado mis historias. A Fated Child en realidad no está terminada técnicamente, lo que pasa es que me quedé un poco rezagado en cuanto a ideas. Letters to Marie la empecé sin tener muy claro a dónde iba y por desgracia esto se vio reflejado en su corta vida. Bah, en realidad la voy a continuar un día de estos.
Cuando inicié A Fated Child por alguna razón mi personaje favorito en VIII era Quistis (ahora lo es Laguna, pero Quistis es un segundo lugar muy cercano). Definitivamente no escribiría una historia que relacionara a mi personaje favorito con Squall, ni que estuviera loco. Así, decidí introducir al embajador.Repito, estoy feliz de que te hayan gustado mis historias. :D A ver si algún día las continúo.
I sent you an email. Drake Clawfang 04:57, 23 February 2009 (UTC)
- I know. Faethinverba volant 05:03, 23 February 2009 (UTC)
- Cool, just lettin' ya know. ^_^ Drake Clawfang 05:20, 23 February 2009 (UTC)
Did you have time to check it yet? Oh, different topic - just wondering who you would cast to voice Terra for Dissidia's NA release? I've seen plenty of YouTube vids with fan casts but none seem to fit her. Drake Clawfang 04:13, 28 February 2009 (UTC)
Message to FaeEdit
You are possibly the most annoying user here; you do exactly what BH says and then some. Because I am not your precious Yuanchosaan (no offense to her) you seem to pick at me. Guess what? The work I do is WikiGnoming as Yuan does; yet you wouldn't say such words to her now, would you? Seriously, fuck off. Every time you reverted; did I hack at your character? No, I didn't, and instead I gave my reasons for reverting. Har, your jokes are rly funny -- Yeah, because my blocks of text and incapability of using English (which is BS) is why it should exist. Why don't you insult my Mum too.
Diablo didn't say it shouldn't be deleted. If he did, then direct me to it; but he didn't go through the pages for deletion and delete everything there. Diablo left us two reverting each others edits, as I would have done until something settled. If he was against it he would have reverted my edit. He didn't, and he originally deleted it like he has done plenty of times in the past.
All my reasons were, and still are, viable. Notice I haven't touched the Cuchulain redirect since? The single "n" has the possibility of being used. With the special "u" symbol; people aren't going to type that in the search. This is an English wiki: everyone uses the "Cuchulainn" redirect provided and chances are they don't bother with the symbol. You should also note I have had all of the spelling-error redirects to disambiguations deleted. Except funny enough, two still live. And even funnier; the ones you created. Are you sure this has anything to do with them being needed as redirects at all?
Okay, so I've explained the redirect won't be used, and I've said it causes nothing but an obvious. You won't answer me Fae: WHY THE FUCK DO WE NEED IT? It causes a slight annoyance, to me and other members who patrol that page.
And if you want to complain about my "blocks of text", fuck off once more. I even added an image to make it more exciting for you.
Reading over what I've written should be the least of my worries on my reasoning behind deleting the page. Fae, you're the only one who seems to have major problems with what I write; except the few other times making a complete understanding is difficult, hey, I'm human. Every article I have written for the wiki rarely ever gets touched. Because it's a wiki article where my English doesn't make me look bad, but the wiki.
Also, writing connectives at the start of a paragraph... I know I do it; it doesn't make anything harder to read. And I would have posted this on your talk page, but y'know; a massive complaint like this is too long for your standards. ILHI 17:07, 4 March 2009 (UTC)
- ......wow. Just....wow. Drake Clawfang 19:47, 4 March 2009 (UTC)
- And you can fuck off too. You have nothing to do with this conversation and your wise words aren't helping. ILHI 19:49, 4 March 2009 (UTC)
- Alright, let me contribute something else.
- "The work I do is WikiGnoming as Yuan does; yet you wouldn't say such words to her now, would you?"
- No, but Yuan wouldn't say such words to Faethin as you do either. Really, ILHI, you're something else. I don't like AJDurai or TacticAngel, but as much as I don't like them, I've never seen them speak to anyone the way you do, ie, "fuck off". Drake Clawfang 19:52, 4 March 2009 (UTC)
- The reason I mention Yuan in this is because something he said in a summary.
- As for my attitude problem; it is something I have chosen to do. You might not have seen what happened previously:
- I VFDd Cúchulain.
- Fae reverts "Sez you! O_o". --I am fine with this. But I'm still right in what I say.
- I revert with "Yes says me; I monitor the Special:Disambiguations page for ages. It's annoying, redirects to disambigs are counted" (reading over, my attitude doesn't sound that good but it wasn't intended)
- Fae reverts "I don't give a damn about what you monitor or find annoying. Finding something annoying is no reason for deletion". "Not giving a damn" - I has problem with that phrase.
- I revert "If things are annoying; and at the same time unneeded. I don't give a damn to people who can't spell Cuchulainn right. Thing is, redirects are never made for incorrect spellings" - Explanation. Nothing bad in there, except "I don't give a damn" although it was directed at people who can't spell.
- Fae reverts with "Finding annoying something and immediately slashing at it, while typical of your idiocy, should not be reflected on the Wiki. Go link something instead of wasting our time." -- And here's where I decide to talk to Fae in a less civilised manner. He called me an idiot; then he belittled me in what I do here.
- I don't strike out at nothing. It was Faethin first. Of course, then I told him to fuck off in reaction. Then he further insulted my person so I decided to go into fury-mode and typed this. ILHI 20:06, 4 March 2009 (UTC)
- And you can fuck off too. You have nothing to do with this conversation and your wise words aren't helping. ILHI 19:49, 4 March 2009 (UTC)
That you assume that I don't like you because of your gnoming indicates how clueless you really are.
Never. There are two big reasons for that. One is that she's my friend. The other is that she has never shown your horrible attitude: continuously calling people idiots because they disagree with you and noting once and again and again your disdain and indifference towards the Wiki (despite being one of the most obsessive editors I've seen) is not only petty but utterly inconsistent. I hate inconsistency.
No, it is not BS. Your long-winded and poorly written rants are sometimes very hard to understand for those of us who do not speak English natively. I am not the only user who was pointed that out.
Why would I want to do that?
Ask him yourself. The Wiki isn't the only means of communication between fellow users.
"People aren't going to type that on the search"? English-centrism: Why are you tacitly assuming that everyone is unaccustomed to accents? Is it because accents are all but absent in English? The Wiki receives visitors from all around the world and, English being the current lingua franca of the internet, it is probably the most visited Wikia site concerning Final Fantasy.
I should have noticed, indeed. Rest assured, the minute I see fit to bring them back again, I will.
I'm not laughing, I don't see what's so funny.
We need them because of the word "Cúchulainn"'s strange spelling, which is alien to most English-speaking users and most users habituated to read English.
Oh, believe me I'm not.
So are the rest of the users, that are your age, that write seamlessly.
No, it doesn't. Who said it did? The use of "connectives" ( and by "connectives" I'll assume you mean "prepositions") have nothing to do with your poor writing skills.What a rant you made. You really should get off the computer for a day or two.
- By Connective I mean a word that joins two clauses. I tend to start paragraphs with "And" if I'm writing a longer reply because it works.
- But firstly, I didn't wish to imply that Gnoming is why you don't like me. Just everyone who gets into a row with me seems to always say something along the lines of "Go link something instead of wasting our time". I'll assume you were trying to belittle me and what I do around here. Even if you don't think down upon Gnomes (I notice you have the WikiTapestry on your page; which currently is about Gnomes) you still took a strike at the fact that is what I usually do. Dealing with redirects is cleanup and part of my job anyway.
- "Your long-winded and poorly written rants are sometimes very hard to understand" - Well at least its only sometimes, eh?
- "Why would I want to do that?" - The main reason for me having a go at you is little to do with Cuchulainn. I'm a nice guy if people are nice to me. I rarely every strike out at someone, calling them an "idiot" unless they say something to me first. In your case you called me an idiot, you appeared to belittle what I do around here as well as use an overall angry tone. That was when I told you to "fuck off". I told you to "fuck off" because YOU were the initial problem. The whole "Mum" thing was because I've had many encounters where I'm debating something and the other person than uses personal things about me. These things have nothing to do with the subject and its not like I was insulting them in the first place.
- "So are the rest of the users, that are your age, that write seamlessly." - I don't know any other uses my age who edit the mainspace. I don't really care for talk spaces unless they're talk pages and forums which are asking about the mainspace. --Rest assured, I find many people who aren't so good with their English.
- If this says anything to you, I do well in my English examinations. Above I mentioned that it is the usual for articles I write to remain unedited. Hey, if you want to find things wrong with Omega (Final Fantasy X), go ahead. I accept my English isn't as good as some people. But its above par for someone who lives where I'm from. I usually get my brother to check for grammatical errors if I'm writing long articles on my own wiki because I know there's going to be something wrong.
- In the end, I don't care about Cuchulainn. I've deleted/re-routed enough redirects to disambiguations to make the list reduce dramatically. It was you who initially insulted me; all I ask for is respect. That means, never mentioned my "long-winded, poorly-written blocks of text" because it doesn't help a situation.
- So, good wishes to you; but if my English is ever a problem somewhere, just tell me to re-write it/re-phrase. If you ever get into a disagreement again, don't insult me. Then I'll be fine. I'll leave it at that. ILHI 21:40, 4 March 2009 (UTC)
- Would it be fit to apologise for having called you that? I know I felt it was justified, this incident not being the first time I strongly disagree with an edit of yours and with your overall attitude, but now I see that it was clearly not. Faethinverba volant 21:56, 4 March 2009 (UTC)
- Well, I apologise to you for generally being an ass about the whole thing and reverting your edits without applying any further thought than my original logic. But I understand now that if there's a strong disagreement with another user and my edits; there's probably a reason there and I should just leave it alone rather than cause a fuss. ILHI 22:04, 4 March 2009 (UTC)
Readying the Katana Edit
I consider it more appropriate to reply to you here than the forum.
I put a considerable amount of time, effort and thought into writing what I thought was a somewhat good story for Versus XIII based on what we know about the game, and you insinuate that my efforts is pointless. How would you take it if someone left you a message saying "read your fanfics, what was the point of them?"
RE:So much Amano artwork (Or whatever you posted on my User talk) Edit
Gracias ^^(Time to use my Spanish skills: OLÉ! :D)
FFII Muzak Edit
"Changing for Anniversary Names. move it somewhere else if this is wrong, Also, FF1 has missing songs: Boss Battle A and B and Inn"Pensei que lias sumários.
Yo sí leo los sumarios, pero "Anniversary names" no me dice nada. Quiero ver la lista de donde obtuviste los títulos. Date cuenta de que yo sí incluí un vínculo externo en la página de las OSTs de FFI y II donde aparecía la lista completa de temas musicales.
Got a question for music, Faeth. I recall hearing in the GBA and PSP ports of Dawn of Souls, Chaos got his new, unique final boss music. Seeing as how it's a final boss track, shouldn't it get an article? I'm not even sure what the track is called, to tell the truth.
Also, what did you think of that fanfic I sent you a while back?
That one is missing too. Also, PSP version has arrangements of Decisive Battle from VI, Battle on the Big Bridge from FFV and Boss Battle from FFIII, FFIV and FFV.
Because the common spectrum of absorbance... Edit
<3d. It. That was your first post, I hope all your future ones will be like that XD Go Valentina! Confound them all with your sermons on wavelengths! XD XD XD XD
Interferences, giant stars, science geeks, how could I resist it? But also, I know just what it's like to elaborate on a carefully crafted explanation of a scientific matter and get all but blank stares from the audience. -_-
Happy Birthday! Edit
Happy Birthday, my dearest Feavyre. For you.
Happy birthday, Senor bard. ^^
It's Fae's birthday?
I don't have a card, hope this will do. http://fc79.deviantart.com/fs44/f/2009/081/3/5/Terra___Final_Fantasy_VI_by_8984.jpg
Happy birthday Fae. Now, since I don't have anything to give you, I just hope that this is enough. :P
Happy Birthday Fae
Feliz aniversário Thefain! ^_^
Happy Birthday! From the one and only, Teh Major
Damn, I didn't get anything. I can't even say "happy birthday" in another language.I could record a video or something, like me singing Prequel to the Sequel, but my sound recorder is bust. Oh well, happy birthday.
Happy Birthday Fae-Fae! My gift to you is a million dollars. However, its hidden in a secret cave somewhere around the world. I'll give you one hint:
"The Rabbit Sees Clearly On Purple Nights"Enjoy your search! =)
Wow, I didn't expect to get so many greetings. Thank you all!
San-San, it's beautiful. I've actually considered making it a poster. It's lovely and I love it.
¡Gracias, señorita invocadora! (Thank you, lady summoner ;))
Thanks DSS! It's Feliz cumpleaños if you're interested. ;)
OMGITSTERRA<3 (Thanks Drake :D)
It's enough Hexed :D
Yep, you're supposed to do that, SCM. Thanks! :D
Xie-Xie Nelo xiao-je! :) (Hope I got it right)
Thanks OA! :D
Gracias, vos, Henrique. :p
HAIL TEH MAJOR.
It would've been awesome, Diablo XD
"My mind is deeply hazed", BlueH XD.¡Gracias a todos! :D
Buon Compleanno Spirito Grigio!
UGAH! I'm late for everything, aren't I? Happy belated birthday, Fae-Fae. Since I ran out of time to get you something (such as a drawing of Terra o_o), here's all I could think of:
Happy belated B-Day, Fae. I wish I have something to give you involving Terra but I couldn't really think of anything.
After building a time machine two years into the future, running from a nest of T-Rex’s, seeing the moon split in half and battling some blue monsters in the future all in an attempt to learn how the infernal hunk of junk works, and I still arrive one day late, so I guess this is a close a time period that I'm going to get, Happy Birthday. Now to build a time machine powered by BLOOD!!! to get back to my real timeline...
(I'm so sorry I'm late...) Happy Birthday!!!
Happy Birthday Faethin! For my fellow chemistry and Peter Gabriel enthusiast,I shall give thee...Keep the music coming! :D
Grazie, Azurro. Tu sei uno de miei megliori amici nel Wiki.
OMGOMGITSTERRAAGAIN<3 (Love the talk bubble, BfD).
Thank you, miss Tomlin ^_^
Thanks, Pocky! :D:D:D
Don't mind, lady. Your greeting is always a delight ;)
WE AH SHAKIN' DE TREE! (XD 8bit).¡Gracias a todos de nuevo!
Seeing as how Yuan dropped out, I guess tomorrow you become our new Admin. Congratulations. I'll not speak for other users, but I genuinely think you're the most qualified user here for Adminship. You're hardworking, reliable, you're here frequently, approachable and competent.
Unless Diablo is gonna pull a fast one and declare someone else Admin tomorrow, you've won. So hey, party!
Congrats, Senor Fae =D
I don't know you at all but Congrats. I hope you do a good job and keep up the hard work. And nice to meet you by the way!
I hate being the person who is the last to congratulate someone and I don't think I'll be on tomorrow. So Faethin, friend, Felicitazioni! I know you will be as dedicated as Blue was and you won't let us down :]
I was waiting until it was official. Congrats, Faeth! You really do deserve it.
Thanks guys! ^^
I guess I'm last now. I don't know, for some reason I couldn't congratulate somebody until they actually won. Congratulations, you've succeeded where I will always fail. =D
Better late than never.. Congratulations, Senor bard! ^^
Hi Admin Fæ! Congrats! Your a
Congratulations Faethin. You may not care about this, but you and I do have one thing in common, is that we both love the same woman. Anyway Congratulations for being Admin.
Threatening young users? Edit
Forgive me, End Game. I am only looking out for the best interest of the Wiki. If being rid of you would help this Wiki, which I am sure it will, then it is only natural I stand for it. I am not insignificant, nor do I claim to know more than the admins. I only wonder why they let you stay.
Because, Deadlyswords, for all of End Game's tall talk, she's actually not really even a Vandal. She just likes to pick on people, nothing more. Actually rather harmless.
Well thanks for that! I mean it! That was totally nice of You!
You're perfectly welcome.
Can you help me with a new pic,I wanna put Vincent here.
Sure, what do you need exactly?
Hehehe! Sorry about the page labeled 10,000! I was only playing, and uh....GIVING YOU ADMINS YOUR WORTH :) I hope there was no harm done. I only say that because, I hope none was PARTICULARLY mad. (Assuming that template thing you left me was any indication of anger :P) Thanks again :3
Those Templates are warnings. That's what the Bonga Bugle is for. It's like the news of the wiki.
No harm done.
What IS the 10'000th artical anyway?
Cecil - 24 Edit
Dunno where you got 24 Faeth, but Cecil is 20.
I read it somewhere. I don't remember where. Anyway, that "trivia" was quite irrelevant.
If it was the Dissidia talk that made you leave, sorry, for real. If you want I'll avoid the topic when you're on since you don't want spoilerz. Drake Clawfang 03:16, 9 April 2009 (UTC)
I believe you should be refining the description of when to use such warning templates. A fairly neutral sounding notice saying "Please do not move the page yet until later" without the warnings would have suffice, and I, as well as other users, would have acted a bit more pleasing if that was the case. Regrettable >;3 AJDurai 04:00, 10 April 2009 (UTC)
- While I admit I was a bit distressed by a conversation I had just had with a friend and therefore acting on impulse, I still think you should not have moved the page just because you thought you were right. Faethinverba volant 20:09, 10 April 2009 (UTC)
Here you are, Spoony. :p
Hello Fae. So, I was moving the FFVI glitch pages so they would all be capitalized, but I cannot move Evade bug. I need an admin approval or something for this one.
Why ask Diablo, you're an Admin now, you can do it yourself can't you? It wouldn't bother me, with people yelling at me every time I use it Rollback is more of a hassle than a help anyway. It's your decision, do what you will. Drake Clawfang 19:15, 15 April 2009 (UTC)
- Also, not sure if you can tell the diff, but some of those recent reverts may not be rollback, sometimes I just do a normal undo without putting a summary. Drake Clawfang 19:17, 15 April 2009 (UTC)
- Perhaps you should get your facts straight. Only bureaucrats are allowed to remove rights. What's so hard to understand about limiting rollback to vandalism acts? Faethinverba volant 19:20, 15 April 2009 (UTC)
- Rollback is a simple "undo" without giving an edit summary. I undo edits without doing a summary all the time, so do many other users. I frankly don't see why Rollback is such a big deal when in the end it's just an undo, the same as any other user. The Staff page itself says it: "any user can do what they do, they can just do it a bit faster". Should we start yelling at every user who uses undo without explanation?
- If it's going to bother you that much, then have Diablo remove it, it frankly wouldn't bother me. Just have to click twice instead of once to undo an edit. Drake Clawfang 19:27, 15 April 2009 (UTC)
Exactly! It's an undo without any reason at all! Woud you like to have your edits undone without someone to tell you why? When the action was vandalism, then the reason is moot, but when the action was clearly not vandalism, then common sense urges you to explain why was the edit undone. Do you think that the last statement is false? Faethinverba volant 19:34, 15 April 2009 (UTC)
- Well define "vandalism". When I'm reverting an edit to Tifa's height for the fifth time this week, I frankly can't be bothered to explain why for a fifth time. As for having my edits reverted without reason, I believe it's happened, can't recall any specific occasions but if it happened then I'd simply go to the person and ask. And sometimes I rollback an edit and leave the person a message on their talk page explaining why. As I said, are we going to start yelling at users who don't provide explanations? Or am I just special that way?
- I've stated my stance, do what you will. One of the many things I've learned about being a Moderator is that I have no real power or authority, so you and Diablo do what you want. Drake Clawfang 19:40, 15 April 2009 (UTC)
- Excuse me, had an idea just as this was saving. How about this - I just don't use Rollback anymore and Undo normally like a good little peon. Would that appease you? Drake Clawfang 19:43, 15 April 2009 (UTC)
- Self-pity? Well excuse me, but it seems every month there's an Admin on my talk page yelling at me for something or another I did, you tell me how I should feel when most of my fellow staff members seem to hate me. Drake Clawfang 19:49, 15 April 2009 (UTC)