|"I have awaited this - the day you would come..."|
|Welcome to the Final Fantasy Wiki, DoorToNothing!|
|Welcome to the Final Fantasy Wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There are many ways to help the wiki, and all help will be greatly appreciated. First off, if this is your first time editing a wiki, you may wish to browse though these links as a guide to get started around here:
When you're ready to start editing, there are plenty of ways you can help the wiki, and several can be found on our wiki projects and Community portal. You may want to browse the policies and guidelines (though you are not expected to know each in detail before you start editing). If you have any questions regarding the wiki, visit our forums, discussions, Discord server, or ask one of our staff members.
We hope you will enjoy your stay here and help improve the Wiki -- all your help will be greatly appreciated!
Woo, a Final Fantasy IV greeting! (One of the few Final Fantasies that I have played...)
Thanks for the greeting. I don't expect to do too much here, as I'm already a very large contributor on the Kingdom Hearts Wiki (Hence my edit to the Kingdom Hearts article....). Still though, I'll be happy to do what I can!--DoorToNothing 01:57, 22 August 2009 (UTC)
Oh Hello DTN! would you like a Talkbubble?
- No thanks, I just come here to do the most minor of gnome work. --DoorToNothing
Okay! Have a Nice Day!
You forgot to vote against Sephiroth. Edit
- I already did vote against Sephiroth. --DTN 03:32, October 7, 2010 (UTC)
Sazh Fan Club Edit
Um, I'm not sure if you were just copying the same message onto every member's talk pages, but if you looked at the MM2 page, I already cast my votef ro Sazh. I believe that Aracpack did the same, and Silver had his vote on Sazh until Drake Clawfang convinced him to switch to Terra. Just thought I'd let you know. Thanks for the consideration though; that was nice. A.J. two (Smashboards) 19:47, December 14, 2010 (UTC)
History Draft Edit
No mention of the Palamecia Arena, which was actually the second arena after SN's ,pretty much starting the fad? (I don't know if I should be proud of that...) --ShirubaKurono 00:04, December 27, 2010 (UTC)
- The draft is on the talk page of the history article, leave revisions and comments there. Thanks. --DTN 00:05, December 27, 2010 (UTC)
Mafia Encryption Edit
So getting your encryption code from the mods will go with this:
1) The mod will post an encrypted message to your in-box. This is your code already encrypted by the mod, so nobody else knows what it is.
2) You'll take that encrypted message, put it into the encrypter, choose a specific key that's 13 character in length, and ENCRYPT the message again with your key. Note that you'll only use this key once for encryption and decryption, since your aqctual key is the one of mod sent. Post the resulting encrypted message back into your out-box.
3)The mod will decrypt your message using the key he originally encrypted it with. This still leaves it encrypted with the key you choose. He will post this into your in-box.
4)Take that message and decrypt it using the same key you encrypted it with before. This should give you a readable key that will be used for the rest of the game to encrypt your messages to the mods and their messages to you.If you have more questions, let me know and I'll do my best to explain.
IRC bot concerns. Edit
It seems every time I try to address this on the IRC, you miss it, so this is what's going on with the bot right now: link! Simply put, I'm taking steps to limit the abuse of the previous bot. Drake approached me about abuse of the learned responses to trash certain arenas, so I'm implementing them manually in the randomized response function along with a few other things which will be removed if they're abused. Most of the functions have been cut out. I'm also going to be taking continuous feedback in this section of my talk page. Heck, if you have anything to say about what's currently planned, feel free to voice it right now.
To put it this way, I'm planning on implementing this bot because I saw a demand for it from more than one person. I'm not going to just not do it over only one. I will, however, be working with everyone for as long as I'm running this thing to make sure that it's good for everyone. Bluestarultor BSA 02:03, January 10, 2011 (UTC)
- Well, I suppose we will just have to agree to disagree, then. Also, the bot's name is SacredMinotaur. This has already been decided. ;) Bluestarultor BSA 02:32, January 10, 2011 (UTC)
- Hey. I took a suggestion from 8Bit. There's a sign-up to have the bot ignore you to help limit spam. It's a temporary solution and only works for nicks, but I'm trying to figure out a way to have it batch ignore everyone with the ignore function in a single command so nicks don't matter. Just thought you might appreciate knowing. Bluestarultor BSA 17:10, January 10, 2011 (UTC)
I changed my character to a Leafian from the original. I figured we could have elves and dwarves, so why not right?
While I agree that it may be time to drop ChronoKai and Blue Ivory, I'm not quite sure why you told me that >_>
Also, I notice you restored Arac's choice of Black Belt. It was reverted because Black Belt is not an NPC.
Received Crystal Shard! Edit
If you ever are in need of MSS' help, you are more than welcome to ask him.
Hey Doorsey, just missed you on IRC, Good luck with your Workshop, Have fu-un!
DoorToNothing - You do not yet know... what lies beyond the door.
TALK - Remember, you are the one who will open the door to the light.
Oh, thank you so much! I appreciate the kind thoughts.
DoorToNothing stamps BigPotatoWedge's head with an "Approved" stamp.Come 2012, you'll be glad you did this.
This is the only way I can think of to contact you so hi. I found a TTGL spin-off manga, "Yoko's Belly Button" (yes). It's mostly just a collection of side stories and brief alternate universe explorations. Choice chapters include Nia wanting to find out how to get a nice body like Yoko and Kiyoh, a universe where Team Gurren and the Beastmen are staff at rival hospitals (Kamina is Kamina even as a doctor), and a universe where the Anti-Spiral has removed the presence of breasts, and Kamina's spirit is of course outraged when he intervenes. Some are also just collections of newspaper comic-like short blurbs - one such one has Viral declaring the Spiral King says Beastmen have no need for women companions, but Leeron suggests he said nothing about men. There's also an entire chapter dedicated to exploring the staff's opinions on Yoko, and pretty much every other four-panel story is about her boobs, of course.