Hey, wasn't I gonna change my talk bubble sometime during this page? Crud...oh, well. I will soon. I plan on sticking around.
- 1 Hi!
- 2 ...More new sections from KD!
- 3 Opinion
- 4 Editing articles with infoboxes
- 5 2000 edits!
- 6 Random question
- 7 Hi again
- 8 final fantasy 4 after life
- 9 Block terminated
- 10 Ghost moves!!!
- 11 ES
- 12 A11
- 13 boss fight and song
- 14 KD
- 15 Enemies and Boss Pages
- 16 Cluna's Blog
- 17 Hey
- 18 You might wanna remove those...
- 19 Art
- 20 Are You okay?
- 21 Coeur de Lion Bleu
Just cruisin' by to see how you're doing. I won't be around much these days ( I have a Testweek!) So I decided to claim the first post on your new talk page.
Kupo-dude 11:29, 22 June 2009 (UTC)
- Aww, what a bummer. Oh well, good luck with your tests....Hey, didn't you have the first post on my last archive, too? BlueLionheart (T/C) 15:36, 22 June 2009 (UTC)
Hm, Yeah I did, I begin to feel a conspiracy against us...* eyes shift frantically around*
Kupo-dude 16:17, 22 June 2009 (UTC)
- You do? What does it entail? BlueLionheart (T/C) 19:27, 22 June 2009 (UTC)
- I'm not plotting against you. BlueLionheart (T/C) 19:41, 22 June 2009 (UTC)
- Thats what someone who is plotting against me would say! 19:43, 22 June 2009 (UTC)
- ........Arma, I'm not. Don't be silly. BlueLionheart (T/C) 19:45, 22 June 2009 (UTC)
- Aww.... 19:48, 22 June 2009 (UTC)
- "Awwww"? That's not usually something you "Awww" about. BlueLionheart (T/C) 19:52, 22 June 2009 (UTC)
- Yes it is. In what contex do you think I'm referring to "awwwww"? 19:55, 22 June 2009 (UTC)
- So you're saying you want me to be plotting against you? BlueLionheart (T/C) 19:57, 22 June 2009 (UTC)
- No, im upset that I'm not allowed to be silly. 20:03, 22 June 2009 (UTC)
- Sigh, alright. You can be silly. BlueLionheart (T/C) 20:04, 22 June 2009 (UTC)
- TREECKO, I CHOOSE YOU!!! 20:11, 22 June 2009 (UTC)
Well, if you're choosing Treecko, I'm going to bring out my Charizard, Char!!! Yay!!
My Treecko is unkillible. DO YOUR WORSE!!
- Protect. 08:34, 23 June 2009 (UTC)
- Protect hardly ever works. BlueLionheart (T/C) 16:02, 23 June 2009 (UTC)
- It's got 100% accuracy. 18:07, 23 June 2009 (UTC)
- That doesn't mean it works all the time. BlueLionheart (T/C) 18:16, 23 June 2009 (UTC)
- Again, 100%. 18:29, 23 June 2009 (UTC)
- I think you need to read about moves again, Arma. Protect has a tendency to fail. BlueLionheart (T/C) 19:30, 23 June 2009 (UTC)
- Only when used more than once in a row, in which case it has a 50% chance of working. 19:36, 23 June 2009 (UTC)
- Fine, then. BlueLionheart (T/C) 19:38, 23 June 2009 (UTC)
...More new sections from KD![edit source]
Well, I'm going to sleep now, 'cause I have to get up at 4 o'clock in the morning (!) because I'm going to Paris!!!
~ Kupo-dude 19:00, 25 June 2009 (UTC)
PARIS?! You're going to PARIS?! Lucky!!! School trip or something? Have fun!!!
Yeah it was a school trip, 6 hours in the bus, 12 hours walking and then another 6 hours in the bus...BUT IT WAS AMAZING!!! I'll give ya the details on the IRC sometime.
~ Paris-dude 20:11, 27 June 2009 (UTC)
Sorry for the sudden leave, my internet reached critical mass and went BOOM on me.
~ Kupo-dude 19:08, 28 June 2009 (UTC)
- No wonder mine always gets weird when you leave. You should get that fixed. BlueLionheart (T/C) 21:34, 28 June 2009 (UTC)
My new one is up, with the ten best Square characeters ever. Please tell me what you think on my talk.PS: Happy (almost) anniversity
It's not that you remind me of Eiko, it's just that you, for some reason, like the annoying girls. To me, Eiko is the only one I like, and the only useful one (three words: Doublecast white magic), so I picked you as her. Who do you think you are?
Unfortunatly, I don't know who I would be. But Eiko is pretty cool, and really cute, too. Hey, can you come to the IRC?
Sure, why?PS:When I showed this to a friend, he was shocked Qustis and Goofy were on there. Do you think they deserve to be on there?
I need to talk to you. And no, I'm not really surprised. They're good characters.
Editing articles with infoboxes[edit source]
When you edit articles with infoboxes, I notice you remove fields with "None", "N/A", or just blank fields. Don't. These NEED to say N/A/None, and if it's blank it means we're missing that information. You're basically removing information from the wiki. A missing field implies we don't know, when we do.
Also, you add spaces to the infoboxes. I'm not sure if that's the editor doing it or you, but I don't think it's the editor.
Thirdly, don't remove fields that don't do anything. The FFVI enemy articles are currently (not) being converted. These fields will be changed when someone comes round to it.
Of course, if all this is the editor then sorry. That just further proves my point: the Monaco editor sucks. ILHI 22:22, 2 July 2009 (UTC)
- I must say I have no idea what you're talking about. The only things I do to tables is captilize things and add commas where needed. BlueLionheart (T/C) 20:02, 3 July 2009 (UTC)
- Aah, then it's the editor. Okay then. ILHI 18:11, 4 July 2009 (UTC)
2000 edits![edit source]
This is my 2000th edit, Booyakasha!!
Yaaaaay, good for you, Arma!!
Random question[edit source]
If you could be any colour mage (doesn't have to be a real one), what would you be?
I'm not really sure. Blue, Black, or White.
Hi again[edit source]
Sorry it took so long to message you back. I havent been around beacuse I moved and it took awhile for us to get setteled and stuff like that. But im back know and it feels good, =D. MasterTheif43 21:58, 15 July 2009 (UTC)
- You do realise that she's already gone on some description of break, don't you? --JudgeZarbi • TALK • 10:24, 15 July 2009
- Not a problem. BlueLionheart (T/C) 16:19, 22 July 2009 (UTC)
final fantasy 4 after life[edit source]
just here to tell you that its out here in europe as well as america. user--Stephendwan 21:21, 18 July 2009 (UTC)
Block terminated[edit source]
Like the phoenix rising from the ashes, I have returned!!
Not for long. We know what you're like.
Circle of life.
If history is any indication, I’m not gonna get blocked again for about another two-three months. Superstition really, thinking the past works like a crystal ball.
I still think you two shouldn't have done that. You do know better....right? Anyway, congrats on getting the block removed.EDIT: Oh. Oops. Wrong block.
Ghost moves!!![edit source]
I actually can't really do this ( having left and all) but I just wanted to say goodbye to you.
goodbye. Have fun, if you ever get a email address you can mail me sometime, or when there's something urgent leave a message of one of my userpages and I just might check ;)
~ Kupo-dude 00:44, 24 July 2009 (UTC)
Of course I will, silly. Although, your message came a little late. I'm back now.
The ending is up as my Opinion. please commet.
Fear not, I have read it. It was pretty good, although it felt a wee bit rushed. Is there going to be epilogues for everyone?
Incase I'm not able to edit here again, I just want to say it was nice knowing you. Goodbye.
Uh...it was nice knowing you, too. Where are you going?
boss fight and song[edit source]
hey i just wana know what your favourite boss song and fight besides the last boss and in ffseries my favourite song is still more fighting and favourite fight is either diamond weapon or all of the ultimate weapon (dispate i only manage to only defeat the ffvii version.) -Stephendwan 21:45, 2 August 2009 (UTC)
Well, to be honest, I never paid much attention to the music. I guess V, VI, and VII's were the best Final Boss themes in my opinion. As for my favorite fight....hmmm....Exodus in FFTA, maybe.
He's absolutely fine. I've found him. Don't worry :D --JZ 12:35, 11 August 2009
Darn. Looks like I won't be needing this jelly jar anymore. (Yay, I'm glad he's doing good).
- Want me to pass a message of anything? --JZ 12:40, 11 August 2009
Just tell him that he should stop by every so often so I don't worry about him.
- Will do! --JZ 12:43, 11 August 2009
- Donke!! BlueLionheart (T/C) 00:44, 11 August 2009 (UTC)
- Now to wait for tomorrow when he responds. He'll be asleep, it's nearly 3am where he is. And 2am where I am. --JZ 12:46, 11 August 2009
- Two am? Shouldn't you be, like, sleeping right now? BlueLionheart (T/C) 00:48, 11 August 2009 (UTC)
- It's hard, when you seem to not be able to. --JZ 12:52, 11 August 2009
- You should at least attempt to. Maybe you're a vampire? BlueLionheart (T/C) 00:54, 11 August 2009 (UTC)
- I've tried. I went to bed earlier, but I couldn't. I wouldn't put it past me. --JZ 12:57, 11 August 2009
- Hmmmm....must think. BlueLionheart (T/C) 01:01, 11 August 2009 (UTC)
- Think about what? --JZ 01:05, 11 August 2009
- Of a way to get you to sleep. BlueLionheart (T/C) 01:06, 11 August 2009 (UTC)
...Good luck. --JZ 01:13, 11 August 2009
Ok. Bye :) --JZ 01:18, 11 August 2009
Enemies and Boss Pages[edit source]
Do we really use commas to separate the thousands place or do we not include them at all? (e.g. 1000 or 1,000) if it does follow the comma rule, then it's going to take a lot of time to rehaul.
I can't remember any official rule that the Wiki's ever had on that, but I'm pretty sure it's an either or thing.
There's no rule. But I commend BL for actually going out there and creating a consistency, even though I don't prefer that way. Consistency FTW. ILHI 17:14, 16 August 2009 (UTC)
Would you like some help adding all those commas, BL? I have a ton of time to kill.
Well, thanks for the compliment, ILHI. And no thank you, DSS, I got it.
Cluna's Blog[edit source]
Whassup, buddy?Hey, have you got a chance to check out any of my blog entries yet?
Hey, you!! :D What's up?Not much is happening, except school starts tomorrow. And yes, I got a look at part of your blog. It was the facts one, I think? I thought it was funny.
The Cloud Strife Facts? Speaking of which, I've added a little more. And I've also put of a new blog post called Top Fifteen FF Girls.
Ohhh, yeah. I keep seeing it on the RC but never actually get a chance to look at it. Maybe I'll look at it tomorrow. (By the way, did you see my poll?)
Okay. (And yes, I did. I voted already.)
Oh, right. Sorry. Man, I really wish I could come to the IRC and talk with you, but I have to go to bed in a few minutes.
Aw, bummer! Well, night then.FACT: Basch fon Ronsenburg knows something of cages. Cloud Strife knows something of deathtraps.
Oooo, deathtraps. Which one?
Sorry for ditching on the IRC. Please come back to it.
You might wanna remove those...[edit source]
You might wanna remove those "Wikibreak" messages I left at the top of this page and your userpage if you're still editing. They can be misleading... Night! It's 3 AM here so don't expect a hasty reply from me.
Awww, Vivi. So cute!!
Are You okay?[edit source]
Hi Im Here again To wish you Good Luck...With SAVINGS!!!!
Uhh, thanks. Good luck with what? (And yes, I'm fine. Why?)
My Award Talkbubble you know have an Award How or Why? Because your so Nice Nicer Than Me!
Awwww, thanks. You're really nice, too!!
Coeur de Lion Bleu[edit source]
Interestingly enough, one of the hotels I stayed in during my recent holiday in France was named this.
Awesome!! I get a hotel named after me!!
Wow! Cool! Awesome!.... wait look's at BlueLionHeart and the hotel dejavuIf not You Must Mistaken it.....