Yet again time to archive this page. Even I can't believe how long it's been. Time sure flies when you're having fun, I guess.
Now, where was I...?Edit
Oh, yes. I was talking to KD about Sephiroth and the fact he got hit by a truck, and JZ about girlfriend problems. Right. You can go on and edit now.
- I imagine you're better at knowing what I'm thinking than I originally thought. How did you know? --JudgeZarbi • TALK • 01:25, 18 January 2009
Oh, no. What happened this time?
- Me and my girlfriend broke up. It's a very long story, and one I'd rather not tell. --JudgeZarbi • TALK • 01:34, 18 January 2009
Awww. I'm sorry.
That sucks, and the emo-girl whose in my room says she's sorry too( she suddenly appeared behind me and read this little part of the page, before I kicked here to here bed
She's probably just sick of being in the hospital. We adopt that kind of attitude whenever we stay there.
She's actually kinda nice, we talk about cake and cookies. But it's 2:45 night here, so I'll see ya soon, kay? ~KDPS stay focused whilst on a vehicle
me wanted to make his historical mark on BLH's new talkpage. Who is KD? i feal sorry for you JZ, Otherarrow would like to see you on the IRC if that cheers you up. How are you Blue Lion Heart?
He wants to see me? Or JZ?I'm doing good. Fighting Sephiroth is always fun.
Darn. I thought I was finally gonna get promoted. Anyway, KD is Kupo-dude, JZ's best Wiki friend (that's a boy). How are you?
I'm gonna go as well. Goodbye!!!
- "Darn. I thought I was finally gonna get promoted. Anyway, KD is Kupo-dude, JZ's best Wiki friend (that's a boy)." What about you?
- "That sucks, and the emo-girl whose in my room says she's sorry too" That's...nice... --JudgeZarbi • TALK • 12:41, 19 January 2009
- I wonder if KD's doing alright. (I'm really full...) BlueLionheart (T/C) 03:30, 19 January 2009 (UTC)
- Yeah, he better be ok... --JudgeZarbi • TALK • 06:17, 19 January 2009
- Ditto. But he's hardly on anymore. BlueLionheart (T/C) 20:09, 19 January 2009 (UTC)
Well I'm okay, so you don't have to worry that much. The doc says my ribs are going to be okay, but the cut on my face may turn in a scar, he will know in a few days. Actually I'm glad someone cares that I had some facial interaction with a truck. So to kill time I'm going to watch Advent Children on my laptop. Again. For the 7th time. With sounds faster then images.:(
- Hey, when you see Zack, Vincent, Cloud, and Kadaj, will you tell them BlueLionheart's mom is not gonna let her wait for them forever? (Kidding, of course. I'm glad you're doing okay) BlueLionheart (T/C) 22:43, 19 January 2009 (UTC)
I talked to Vincent, his reply: hmphf, and Cloud said you should call him.Man do I wanna be in SOLDIER...
Why am I not surprised by Vincent's reply?As for being in SOLDIER, forget it. You'd be better off training with Cloud. (Lucky duck...)
Oh, I tried talking to Kadaj, but he's on a date with Jenova's head, sorry. Training with Cloud...kick-ass idea! But I have to freshen up my swordplay, which is hard with three broken ribs.Damn marlboro's, they don't brush their teeth and we get the crap of that!
- My sister says "You bet". Hey, I think Krystal has the new cover for Advent Children on her page. It's pretty spiffy. BlueLionheart (T/C) 15:35, 20 January 2009 (UTC)
Okay I tried, it doesn't hurt...much. Rather spiffy that cover is indeed:PInteresting as soon as I met someone, she starts to fight someone else I know( don't tell me any details! I've part of too many catfights)
Sorry...Oh wait Edit
Sorry for poking fun at you at the IRC about the Sexist Monster thing. That was rude of me...
What are you talking about?
Wait...Nevermind, I take it back, whatever it was. Sorry to bother you.
Don't try to walk away from whatever this was. I was/am confused, now what are you talking about?
You were on the IRC, looking for BfD, so you could yell at her for Griff's stupidity, and I poked fun at you for missing the point in the "Sexest Monster" parody topic. And I have nothing else to say about this. I should not have said anything to begin with. Sorry for wasting your time.
- Heh, my "oh-so-special" time. You sound like my mom. BlueLionheart (T/C) 23:29, 19 January 2009 (UTC)
- I was going for a more sarcastic tone but decided other....Nevermind.--Otherarrow 23:47, 19 January 2009 (UTC)
- I know. BlueLionheart (T/C) 03:50, 20 January 2009 (UTC)
- Relax, it wasn't your fault. Please don't be sad. (I can still hate her, though, right?) :) BlueLionheart (T/C) 03:58, 20 January 2009 (UTC)
- Yay!!! BlueLionheart (T/C) 04:01, 20 January 2009 (UTC)
- This liberal use of the word "hate" sickens me. I beg of you two to reconsider its usage. I wonder if you really know what it is to hate a fellow human being. No, intense disliking is not hate.
- I'm not here to lecture though. I just wanted to say that I lament this whole situation. I know this concerns both BlueLionheart and Krystal, yet I feel it would be easier for me to wrap this in a single message: I am sorry for this whole situation and I especially regret Krystal's being so upset. I think that we gain nothing by having her leave the Wiki and I would like to ask her to stay. As for BlueLionheart, even if BfD is my IRC friend, I'm sorry this whole situation got so out of hand. I wish there were something I could do help you ladies. If there is, please drop a line by my talk page. Faethinverba volant
Of course the use of the word "hate" disgusts you. It disgusts me, too, but I see no other alternative word. I seriously regret, though, that Krystal has been driven to the thought of leaving. I don't want her to leave!!! She's one of a few people here I know that make sense!!!As for BfD, I don't know if there is much you can do about that. Except allowing me to leave a hate-filled rant on her page, which I know you aren't gonna let me do, so I'm not even gonna bother.
You plotting with BLH on some mind read machine or what?( /me hides before I get involved and get smacked with a purse. Again.
Oh, yes. It was a most excellent fight, though I would have prefered it to be with Sephiroth...Anyway, look on Krystal's talk page, then BfD's, if you wanna see it.
I've seen it, and I'm not going to say anything about it
You're not a bragger, huh? You understand that you didn't offend me, just gave me a little laugh to make my rather boring day a little better.
You also realize that you didn't mind me saying that I hate you. Well, now you're going around your friends talk pages, whining about how one little user half your age hates you. Bawwww.I never intended this tiny little thing to get so much darn attention. If little things like this make you pissed, you need to visit Encyclopedia Dramatica. =P
- Umm....No. No one deserves to suffer through THAT awful place. No matter how much you hate them.--Otherarrow 22:37, 21 January 2009 (UTC)
- This ED place sounds interesting. I'll have to check it out later. Anyway, I don't whine about how much people hate me. Too many brain cells wasted. As for letting get out of hand, BfD, you should have thought about what you were going to say before you say it.
- Umm..If you value your sanity and sense of decency, don't visit that site. I am not kidding.--Otherarrow 23:35, 21 January 2009 (UTC)
- I don't think I will. But I never thought I'd hear the words "sense of decency" on this site. BlueLionheart (T/C) 23:42, 21 January 2009 (UTC)
Surprise lies in many corners, like unexpected words of wisdom, or hearing that you are releashed from the hospital tomorrow;)
Yay!!! You're all better (or mostly)!!! I wish my little sister was as lucky...
Read the notice I put on my userpage. Thank goodness she stayed home today, because today was a tragic day for the school my twin and I go to.
For Your Sister Edit
If you don't mind me doing so, I'd like to make a section here for all those who wish to send your sister a message.
To BlueLionheart's Sister,
My name is JARIITX, aka Tex. I happened to hear about your condition from BlueLionheart, your sister and I am here to extend my heartfelt sympathies to you and your loved ones as you go through this operation. I went through a major surgery when I was younger I am thus able to walk without as much pain beforehand. I have faith that God will protect and take care of you through it all. Be well and know that my family has you and your loved ones in our prayers.
James A. Ratcliff IIJARIITX aka Tex
I extend my well-wishes as well. Good luck with your operation, and I hope you and your family will be fine.
Hang in there, I wish for you the best of luck and much, much more then than that. I'm not that good in these things but still...best of luck and my sympathies for you, your sis', your mom and your dad.~KD
Thank you guys so much. I'll be sure to let her know. Anyone else?
- Yeah, I hope you're all alright. It seems a long way away now, but it'll seem to be over with so quickly. There's (hopefully) no need to worry. I know all about that kind of pain, I went through a lot of pain quite a long time ago. Pneumonia and blood poisoning three times in three years... --JudgeZarbi • TALK • 11:22, 24 January 2009
- I hope so too. I've been sick with pneumonia a lot too, but blood poisoning? BlueLionheart (T/C) 01:07, 25 January 2009 (UTC)
Maybe your sister can come here, on on the IRC or something so we can talk about things ( like FF^^)?
I wish, but she doesn't play Final Fantasy, nor would our parents let her come on. But she is keen on asking a lot of really silly questions.
Silly questions like what? And besides, we have our own IRC channel, y'know?
- Yeah, but I don't go there much anymore, so I won't know what goes on. Also, when the hell will you two be getting back to the Clan Wiki work? --JudgeZarbi • TALK • 10:07, 30 January 2009
As son as I have time, I'm just really busy with stuff
I know. But my sister is way too young to be doing that. And to answer your question, she'll sometimes ask stuff like "What would Vincent do if he saw a Moo?", although she sometimes asks serious stuff, like "Why does Shelke need daily Mako treatments?".I'll get back on the Clan Wiki as soon as I can.
- It's ok, I don't want you to rush yourself, it's just I was only wondering, and it's been kinda quiet since Pietro isn't around much... --JudgeZarbi • TALK • 06:09, 31 January 2009
I just read her the messages you guys gave me. She thought they were cool.
Hm, sounds a bit like my little brother( Can Cloud use a Lightsabre? Is Kuja a girl or a guy?). But I'm now kinda busy, I announce that I, KD, am going to finish FFVI, FFVII, FFTA2 and complete FFIII and FFXII. So my personal is going down for a while...
Okay. Good luck. Ach!!! That reminds me of the games I need to finish...
And I have decided to stop spamming this part for your sister, so any random stuff we( that's all of us here) shall refer to...Kupo-dude 21:48, 2 February 2009 (UTC)
Here!Kupo-dude 21:48, 2 February 2009 (UTC)
Savings? You two haven't been robbing banks again, have you?
Damn you JZ!This time I was innocent^^
...You two are so odd.
- ...with SAVINGS!! Do you have savings, BL? --JudgeZarbi • TALK • 09:30, 05 February 2009
- That depends on what you mean by "savings". BlueLionheart (T/C) 23:10, 5 February 2009 (UTC)
Just ignore JZ's Savings!!! attacks, just knock 'em cold.And we might be odd, but who here isn't? We all have our little fun thingies:P
- Yeah, I'd have to agree that everyone around here is rather bizarre, some more than others. Why do you want me to knock JZ out? Or do you? BlueLionheart (T/C) 02:44, 7 February 2009 (UTC)
Let's launce a pincer attack;)Kupo-dude 13:14, 7 February 2009 (UTC)
- ...with SAVINGS!! --JudgeZarbi • TALK • 11:04, 07 February 2009
- I'm not getting where this is going. Will you explain it to me? Darn you, Sephiroth... BlueLionheart (T/C) 18:38, 9 February 2009 (UTC)
Long story short, JZ has gone wild on an Indian banker spree... And sorry that I was gone in the IRC the other, my internet totally died o_O. And your little sister sounds alot like my little brother of eight. PS Wazzup with Sephiroth?Kupo-dude 19:48, 9 February 2009 (UTC)
- I just remembered he insulted me (actually, just Zack) whilst we were in Nibelheim. Do you know what "dullard" means? And will you be on the IRC anytime soon? BlueLionheart (T/C) 00:15, 10 February 2009 (UTC)
A dullard? A boring person?I'll be there more often now you seem to come there also
- I only go on there because I get bored. You'll have to let me know when you go on, though. BlueLionheart (T/C) 03:20, 11 February 2009 (UTC)
I'll do my best, silly time-zones...Kupo-dude 15:16, 11 February 2009 (UTC)
BfD's talk page Edit
May I please request that you stop responding to BfD's posts? It's obvious that she's deliberately baiting you, and if you are as old (and by association, mature) as you say, you wouldn't respond. Quite frankly, you're acting just as immaturely as she is ("I know more than you"?). Please resolve your differences civilly, or simply refrain from posting.
You could, but I won't listen. Not. Fine, whatever you say. Hee, hee..EDIT: I'm not older than her by a month. When March 2nd comes, you'll have to add the past year and how many years older I am together.
There's something you might wanna see. 
That's awesome. I love it. By the way, what do you think of my new talk bubble? It took me forever to do.
Well, there's definately a different language. Is it like German or something?
The quote is Russian, the first part of the "time=" is German, and the other part is French. Hey, do you know what "dullard" means?
Hmm...dullard. I think maybe it's some type of insult. Kinda like the named Sephiroth called the people in Gaia after discovering his "Mommy".
It was. I just remembered yesterday he insulted me with it. Now I find it a little bit cruel that he would insult the girl whom KD described as "meant for him". I didn't say it. He did.
Uh...KD? You mean...
Kupo-dude. He's funny, though I can't help but thinking he and my mom would totally agree on that point.
Oh. Duh! *Hits her head like a flagelent.*
Darn you, Sephiroth!!! Insulting the only girl who's willing to come within 100 feet of you!!! AND RAISE BABY CHOCOBOS FOR YOU!!!By the way, my twin's watching the Parrot sketch right now, and that got me thinking. You know that one you did for the forum? I thought it might make more sense if Kadaj had the dead Chocobo and Kuja was the shopkeeper. Although, Kadaj wouldn't be a lumberjack. Oh, now there's a scary thought...
Well, since Kuja is the shopkeeper, he might as well be a lumberjack, which is a scarier thought considering the fact that he's actually a transvestitie...
AHHHH!!! Krystal, HIDE ME!!
I cut down trees. I wear high heels, suspenders and a bra. I wish I'd been a girlie just like my dear papa!Kuja
Oh god! Somebody stop him!Tidus
You pansie!Balthier, throwing rotten fruit at Kuja.
You pooftah!Zack, also throwing rotten fruit at Kuja.
You aren't even worthy to take care of any parrot!Kadaj, also throwing rotten fruit at Kuja.
LOL! I actually wrote all that myself.
Hey, I heard my name so I'll drop a few lines here. @BLH, yeah, I would totally agree with your mom, maybe she should get an account here?@Krystal, well...I'm me!
I don't think that's gonna happen. What do you mean "a decent guy"?
Ah phooey! I was just looking forward to talking about embarrassing things about you with your mom BLH! And who's a decent guy?
Sorry, man. No such luck. (And I was asking Krystal about what Edge said) Tee hee, hee, hee...
Yay, you finally responded!!! Meet me on the IRC.
Yeah, that's true. (I forgot to note the name of the site you said I could get those clips from, so can I get it again?)
- Ok. . As for me, I'm off to bed for tonight, but I'll answer any questions in the morning. --JudgeZarbi • TALK • 01:20, 13 February 2009
- Nighty night. BlueLionheart (T/C) 02:46, 13 February 2009 (UTC)
ZOMG!!!! yous is using meh linkz!!1! Enjoy the site, I totally love, and together with Ares, it provides my with any song I want^^Kupo-dude 16:06, 13 February 2009 (UTC)
Who's Ares? And are you sure that it's safe to download from it?My Internet may be a little wacky today. The weather is awful where I am.
- It's safe to download from it. And ok, but we had snow, and lots of it over the last few days. --JudgeZarbi • TALK • 05:44, 14 February 2009
Oh, yeah, it rained, thundered, hailed, and had lightning last night. I had to turn my computer off early because of it!!! (Well, sort of. Giratina & the Sky Warrior was on, and my sisters and I watched it.)
It's very safe, I've been using it for about 2-3 years. And Ares is a downloadprogram( BTW also the Greek God of War), you just search for SOLDIER battle, and you het the music of that particular fight against Genesis etc. Didn't your sister call her Giratina Gazpacho?
Kupo-dude 09:44, 15 February 2009 (UTC)
- Yes, she did. By the way, I tried downloading the scenes, but it takes a really long time. Does it not work, or am I just impatient? BlueLionheart (T/C) 16:31, 15 February 2009 (UTC)
I suspect a combination, since the website is really slow during American daytimeKupo-dude 16:54, 15 February 2009 (UTC)
- Ha, ha. You're a comic genuis. Hey, do you think you could help me? I'm trying to put a timestamp on my bubble to keep in line with the new rules, but I can't seem to get it to work without having to move everything around. Can you fix it without deleting anything? BlueLionheart (T/C) 16:58, 15 February 2009 (UTC)
Rules...? Anyways you should try asking JZ about the bubble, I still think it's a miracle that I made one myself... ( I'm on the IRC at the moment)Kupo-dude 17:15, 15 February 2009 (UTC)
Reviving old forum threads Edit
Hi. I do understand the feeling to drop a comment wherever you see fit, because humans demand their right for speech and all, but as courtesy, please do not revive forum discussions that have already been considered closed or has no more issues to discuss - even if it is to voice out your agreement/disagreement on something - unless there is a pressing need for it - for example it affects the wiki in some manner that can change the way we work things out significantly. They are discussion threads, yes, and I may be just some random person, yes, but we'd like to keep things sensible - if there's no need, please don't start something. Thank you, and happy hours ^^ BLUER一番 15:25, 11 February 2009 (UTC)
............Gee, maybe my parents will buy me a history book so I can figure out which forum you're referring to, eh?
Forum:Only a Plank Between One and Perdition This one, but he was only giving you a heads up, and rather nicely considering. But it's ok, mistakes like this happen.
I thought that discussion was still open. People only edited it last about two days prior. Is there a way to tell whether discussions are dead or not?
Well, although people have been editing it for I think maintenance reasons (which probably got you confused), note that the last post before yours, Bluer's, was posted back in April. By checking the last posted post, you can see whether a topic is dead or not.
After trying to help on the IRC earlier(Remember Seph?) and getting nowhere I have done alittle research. I can fix your template tomorrow if you send me a link and I have the time. (I have exams coming up)
Well, this is it. I think I have it now, though.
Yeah, you fixed it. We just need to put the ~~~~~ all the time now.
Heya BLH, I'm just here to show off my new template and tell you guys( so you and JZ) that I'll be gone from Friday to Sunday, I'm going to newcastle UK with my girlfriend( plus her mom and her snoring gramps).And what do you think of my fanscy schmancy Squall template?
Very nice, KD. I'm actually going to be gone on those days, too. Have fun!!!
- I already knew, so I probably didn't need to be told. Also, if you're going to try and stop me annoying you with my savings, don't forget to bring something to hit me with incase you see me....with SAVINGS!!! --JudgeZarbi • TALK • 04:53, 19 February 2009
Hehe, I'll find something...maybe that snoring gramps...?So you're not going anywhere JZ?
Then I'll require my stealth ninja suit!
Well, I may not get to go after all because I'm sick. AGAIN!!! (NOOOO!!! I MUST GO TO THAT FESTIVAL!!! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR MONTHS!!!)
Well, keep calm, eat lotsa vitamins, keep yourself in bed and try not to waste energy. Actually...what am I doing here?! I'm leaving in 4 hours! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKK!!! *completely panicks*
Uh, KD? You're panicking on my talk page in a presumably locked house. Now, remind me of why you're going again? (And are your parents coming too?)
- Probably a little too late for that, he's already left, I think. --JudgeZarbi • TALK • 11:32, 20 February 2009
- Yet another case of my bad timing. BlueLionheart (T/C) 23:39, 20 February 2009 (UTC)
- Well, now that none of us can go to the festival, I don't have anything to do besides my homework!!! (Well, I COULD write my walkthrough...) BlueLionheart (T/C) 21:25, 21 February 2009 (UTC)
- I recommend starting it. I can't wait to read it. BlueLionheart (T/C) 21:31, 21 February 2009 (UTC)
- Good luck with that. My TV was commandeered by my little sister again. But that's okay, she is sick right now. BlueLionheart (T/C) 21:44, 21 February 2009 (UTC)
- YAY!!! I think she just has a cold, she had a fever last night. But she seemed to perk up after I told her I'd play Super Smash Brothers Brawl with her. My ear itches... BlueLionheart (T/C) 21:54, 21 February 2009 (UTC)
- Do you wanna go to the IRC now? BlueLionheart (T/C) 22:56, 21 February 2009 (UTC)
hey guys, I'm back! I was away with my girlfriend, her mum and her gramps( who didn't snore, yay!). I was really fun...anyways, how was the festival BLH? And good luck to you both, you'll be needing it. EDIT: BLH, do you have ony videos/ knowledge of the mysterious online part of DoC?I've seen most of the normal DoC, but those parts are hard to find.
- Well, we couldn't go to the festival 'cause our little sister got a fever the night before. But, whilst praying, I said I didn't care and only wanted her better. I hope you didn't do anything too crazy, KD. Now, as for the online part of DoC, the two books I have on the game (not counting the guide book) each have a section on it. The problem is, I can't read them. Why? BlueLionheart (T/C) 18:20, 22 February 2009 (UTC)
Ah bummer, I didn't do anything crazy( enough to get me in jail:P). So you can't read those...'cause they're in Japanese?
- Well, yes. But I was wondering why you asked. I feel like singing. And did those feet, in ancient times... BlueLionheart (T/C) 20:43, 22 February 2009 (UTC)
- Ha, ha. Very funny, JZ. BlueLionheart (T/C) 20:50, 22 February 2009 (UTC)
I just kinda got intrested...yet JZ has a point;)Kupo-dude 21:15, 22 February 2009 (UTC)
Re: Whytkin Edit
I've never played RoF, dunno where you heard that. As for the Whytkin image, I made it manually in Paint and uploaded it. Drake Clawfang 00:51, 20 February 2009 (UTC)
I was just asking 'cause I didn't know. Phooey, looks like I'm gonna have to update it and learn to Paint...
Oh it wasn't hard, I made the image in Paint 160 by 160 pixels, then I selected the Square brush palette, second size (5x5), and then it was just liking doing it on the DS. I just had to do it one click at a time to make sure the dimensions were right. Basically, 1 5x5 Brush click is equal to one square on the DS Whyt screen, and with that, 160x160 is the size of the Whyt screen in Paint. Use that as your way of measuring and have fun! Drake Clawfang 01:02, 20 February 2009 (UTC)
Thanks. Now all I have to do is think of a good face for him.
So...you're getting married and not even telling us about it?!
Well, I was kinda hoping for it to be a suprise when you read my completed walkthrough, but that's okay. What are you talking about, JZ?Darn. Now I'm stuck on the Leviathan...
You mean Dreadnought Leviathan? I'm stuck in there, too! Trying to get past those two judges...*snicker*
You have XII, Krystal? Awesome!!! Yeah, I just got through the Lhusu Mines. FINALLY!!!
MHUAHAHAHAHA I completed that part^_^And BLH, start explaining the wedding part A. S. A. P. ( escpecially the part where I start catering...)
Well, it was difficult for me to choose between you and JZ over who was gonna do what. You're going to cater the affair because you seem to have a thing for dessert-type food.You guys do realize we aren't actually getting married, right? This is revenge for him dumping me.
Hmm, sounds okay,So he dumps you (?) and then you marry?
- ...I think so. Although I would prefer to be some kind of guard... --JudgeZarbi • TALK • 04:57, 23 February 2009
- Well, he was just playing around on the IRC, and it just brought up a whole lotta bad revelations for myself. But, he asked me, and I said yes, so we're getting married whether he likes it or not.
- Hmm...ok... --JudgeZarbi • TALK • 05:09, 23 February 2009
- Think, think, think!!! BlueLionheart (T/C) 17:13, 23 February 2009 (UTC)
Shelke in AC sequelEdit
Hi, I'm Helping Krystal write the AC sequel. How do you want Shelke to die?
I kill her.
I didn't expect you to say that. Who other than yourself would you like to? (I have an Idea)
You guys are funny.
Thanks. But I should tell you, Shelke doesn't have to die. It's your story and I shouldn't have butted in. Besides, I couldn't live with myself if I was the one who made Vincent so sad. Even if he isn't real. THAT'S how much I love him, I guess.
If something happens...Edit
Sorry for what was said about you on the IRC yesterday. If ANYONE is mean to you at all. come tell me. I'll be straight there as soon as I read the msg. You deserve so much better.
- I'm sorry too. --JudgeZarbi • TALK • 07:21, 24 February 2009
- Thanks. You guys are so nice to me. But I still don't see what you're apologizing for. BlueLionheart (T/C) 23:25, 24 February 2009 (UTC)
It's when you got insulted and DSS had to step in while me and JZ were talking elsewhere (man stuff) 1stclasswarrior 15:40, 25 February 2009 (UTC)
- Man stuff. Okay... It's alright though. I still can't believe Griff thought I was in some illegal business selling air fresheners. I nearly laughed my head off.
Although at first I thought he was calling me a prostitute and I was gonna kill him.BlueLionheart (T/C) 19:50, 25 February 2009 (UTC)
He was just having a bit of an ego boost. He's actually a pretty nice guy. Are you okay, KD?
- No, I think he's scared of me and 1st. --JudgeZarbi • TALK • 08:07, 25 February 2009
- I'm not scared of you or 1st. IRC anyone? BlueLionheart (T/C) 20:11, 25 February 2009 (UTC)
Counting till ten, counting till ten...Kupo-dude 20:20, 25 February 2009 (UTC)
Thank you so much for helping me in the IRC. You don't know how much it means....
- 1) Sorry for using your talkpage for all my talking.
- 2) I need some help, I want to do some kinda project, yet I dunno what, I allready have this but I want something else, you have any ideas?
Kupo-dude 22:33, 26 February 2009 (UTC)
Hmmm...Unfortunatly, you've caught me in a bit of a dry spell. When I think of something, I'll let you know.
ThanksKupo-dude 22:45, 26 February 2009 (UTC)
If i remember...Edit
If I remember rightly you asked me a couple of questions about the Sephiroth fan club. Wanna join? 1stclasswarrior 18:05, 27 February 2009 (UTC)
- Sounds fun. My main club in CC is the Sliver Elite, anyway. BlueLionheart (T/C) 20:38, 27 February 2009 (UTC)
On my fan fic, you're under three jobs. Can you narrow that down to two?
Um, okay. What would you call a Ninja who can use Cards and katanas, as well as summon?
an upgraded onion knight? P.S BL: Welcome to the club! 1stclasswarrior 20:45, 27 February 2009 (UTC)
- Thanks, 1st. (I was thinking of something more along the lines of a degenerate gambling Ninja Summoner) BlueLionheart (T/C) 20:49, 27 February 2009 (UTC)
You're busting my balls here, BL. Alright, you are the one exception. Only because you seem to make a good point. How about having the stats of a Ninja, can equip Katanas and Cards, and have basic summons. Having three jobs means you may get Ifrit and Shiva, but my ver. of Knights of the Round is out for you(unless no one else is a summoner)
Was that a Chowder reference? Oh my god! Well, here:Rada RadaRada-Schitzel,Chowder
- Yes, it was.
BlueLionheart (T/C) 19:59, 28 February 2009 (UTC)
Well, I can't find Chowder or the sing beans, and my back is KILLING ME from sleeping on the floor!Mung Daal, Chowder
Keep it going!!!Edit
I just read the "place where all the crazy stuff goes" and I love it! Try to do some more please........ P.S: the images you uploaded were great! good work 1stclasswarrior 18:26, 28 February 2009 (UTC)
- Thank you. I stopped it because my life is not all that interesting and I'm not politically motivated like BH. At least someone around here appreciates me. BlueLionheart (T/C) 19:04, 28 February 2009 (UTC)
This user thinks you are a nice person that deserves only the best in life........ 1stclasswarrior 19:28, 28 February 2009 (UTC)
This user forgot to tell you that after you were really nice to me and helped me out when I got that nasy text something bad happened. oops..... 1stclasswarrior 19:54, 28 February 2009 (UTC)
Me and "her" go to the same school. Our school is in a pretty rough area. when her boyfriend found out about me he came into the school and found me. (i think he had a picture somehow) and said:
"Get the F*** away from my girl!!!" this is the point when my friends decided to run off and I got beated to a pulp.
nuff said. no more to be said. 1stclasswarrior 20:03, 28 February 2009 (UTC)
I can't even load your page. The only way I'm editing now is because I typed in the url to skip to the edit page. I would assume that is the reason I cannot open it. ILHI 20:08, 28 February 2009 (UTC)