Don't let the shortage of contents on this page fool you, human beings. This page is chock-full of stuff. Future generations will look back at this in awe.
Testing, testing...[edit source]
Okay, good, it works. It's finally time to start a new page.
I'm going to be leaving for two days. I left my replies to your last posts on my second archive page, and you can reply here. I'll see you on Thursday!!!-BlueLionheart
Okay. See'ya then.
Mega unfair vote *waves*Don't forget your daily cookie!
erm, me, you , Lionheart, Pietro and all the other nonexsintent members of our little cabal
Man, I'm tired. I got back at 9:15 last night, and I nearly got scared to death BY A BLIMP.We could have a vote if you want to. I was just sayin' that I'm game for whichever way you want to do it.
I don't mind you being the leader.
Okay, I lost almost everything and now my right vote is also gone?! Not that I don't mind JZ as leader, if he acts like a proper leader, I think he will do but you never know with people these days.Well, atleast people start using my abbreviation now (KD), that an inprovement in a sea of bad stuff.
- Right ok, anything you want to do, can be developed in my sandbox, if wanted. --JudgeZarbi • TALK •
- Awesome, we now have our leader. It's now time to get down to business...whatever that business may be. BlueLionheart (T/C) 22:40, 16 December 2008 (UTC)
So JZ' the leader now? Could be worse...As for business, I don't know either what it is.
That'll make JZ feel real good, KD. Where is he, anyway?
- /me comes out from behind a corner in a black cloak and shoots KD in the head. Where does it look like I am? :P --JudgeZarbi • TALK • 10:58, 18 December 2008
You two are such guys. You know that, right?
- Maybe. Well, all I actually know is that my girlfriend thinks I'm totally crazy, really. :P --JudgeZarbi • TALK • 11:04, 18 December 2008
I oughta make a userbox that says "This user is not surprised".
That'd be neat. But, I think I need something better to summarize myself with. Hmmm...must think of expression...
What about: I'm confused...wait, maybe I'm not? Well, you would've hurt my feeling if you said: you're such girls, so I'm happy^^/me comes back from the grave and drags JZ in to the pits of hell
I question both of yous guys' sanity. *Grabs both by the back of their shirts and drags them back*
It is? Huh, I had no idea. I still think you two are crazy, though.
I'd have to concur with that statement. By the way, JZ, I had you've beaten FFX, and I must know: How do you beat Seymour Flux?
- If that's the one on Gagazet, then ok, and I'll try and remember how I did it. I can't promise that it's the right way to do it though...Hell, maybe I just won by playing blitzball too much (warp and master spheres and stuff :P). All you want to do, is have Yuna (or Lulu) heal constantly and cast Shell if the party is healed, and use holy waters if you get Zombie, and the other two people hitting (preferably with the Piercing auto-ability thing) the Mortiorchis, which if memory serves right, has pretty low defence, and will keep taking HP from Seymour. If you have a stronger party, you may want to just go for Seymour. Hell, I don't know how long it was ago that I did this, but you want to train a lot before you take him on. So I'm sorry if it's wrong. --JudgeZarbi • TALK • 05:55, 19 December 2008
I will have to try that. I'll have a lot of time to do so, since I'm out for Christmas break.
Just pummel away with a hard hitter( I used Auron, just as every other boss:P) and keep up the healing and buffs( haste, protect, maybe reflect).As for our sanity, it's too late to crawl back BLH, you're in our little mad world^^ Speaking of sanity, you guys all okay 'n' stuff? Just wondering...
- Yeah, message to KD from JZ: GET YOUR ASS ON MSN NOW! That's if you can :P --JudgeZarbi • TALK • 09:10, 19 December 2008
Well, have to go for this day, CYA all soon,and we really have to think about business:P
- Well, the Official Cabal Business™ meeting went well. Looks like we got something out of it... :P --JudgeZarbi • TALK • 09:33, 19 December 2008
Bye, KD. We'll figure out something to do eventually.Alright, I'll stay in your "mad little world". I am the one that bails you two out of trouble, after all.
- I guess :P Also, I think me and KD have already figured something out already, but we have to talk about it privately, due to certain idiots who will try and annoy us. --JudgeZarbi • TALK • 11:55, 19 December 2008
Very important private stuff.( sneak peek; how much chocolate chip there's gonna be in the cookies:P) And 1) which trouble? and 2) how are you gonna bail us out, we're state-wanted criminals!
Very important private stuff, eh? Am I gonna be let in on it?You two have been robbing banks again, haven't you? There has to be something more constructive you can do.
- You will be let in on it, but we have one final thing to do first. --JudgeZarbi • TALK • 05:38, 20 December 2008
Consructive eh? Beating up and robbing boy scouts!
- Or maybe bombing some place, but that's another matter, really. --JudgeZarbi • TALK • 05:45, 20 December 2008
constructive bombardement? holy lord on a stick, that's better then cookies and cake combined!
Maybe I should have expected this coming from two teenage boys who are younger than me...But, anyway, when are you gonna let me in on the secret?
- Get yourself on IRC now, then we'll talk. Official Cabal Business™, you see. --JudgeZarbi • TALK • 06:01, 20 December 2008
Do I have too? I really don't like going there...Fine. For you two.
Did JZ tell you about my magnificent work? I really am too good for this world sometimes^^
Hey, JZ and me are on the special IRC channel now, wanna come and talk business?
Been a while.[edit source]
Hey, it has been a while. What happened to your Tales From the Whale thing? Oh and when you get a chance come to the IRC, I am there more than I am here now.
Hey, you're back!!! I thought you had left forever!!! My weekly update thingy has been put on hold for a while, 'cause I'm not an interesting person, nor am I cool enough to be BlueHighwind. Probably after Christmas it'll come back.By the way, I asked JZ to let you join our little Cabal. It's toward the top of the page.
Don't worry, Neo. He's not as big of a jerk as he lets on. And JZ, why is your sig thingy now pink?
- Ok then, and also, my sig isn't pink, it's just a random colour that is chosen for each part. --JudgeZarbi • TALK •
- Cool. BlueLionheart (T/C) 22:40, 16 December 2008 (UTC)
Sure I'll join, just depends, what the heck is it? P.S. JZ I will not be an ass. I have changed since when you last saw me on the IRC.
It's basically a group of users who...well...prefer each other's company, I guess. We will have official business eventually, but I'm not sure what that'll be yet.Did you two have an argument on the IRC while I wasn't around? ;).
No, but while I got you online, go to the IRC. I need someone to talk to that I have not talked to in a while.
Wanna see the Dissidia alternate costume video. Why not stop by my user page under my video section.
My stupid thing wouldn't load up all the way, but that was totally awesome!!! I can't wait for this game!!! (I always thought it would make more sense for Cloud to have the First Tsurugi instead of the Buster Sword).Eeeewwww...Sephiroth, put your shirt back on!!! You remind me of Weiss.
Would you rather see Kadaj shirtless? Or Vincent?
You've lost it havn't you? Looking at shirtless men JZ. Tsk tsk tsk. Bad naughty person, you can only look at shirtless girls if you are a guy!
- No, I have a girlfriend, so I think I'm most definitely straight. --JudgeZarbi • TALK • 09:40, 19 December 2008
- /me strangles Krystal because he's tall enough. Yes. Now you will shut up. --JudgeZarbi • TALK • 11:50, 19 December 2008
No, no!!! Bad JZ!!! I was just being silly. Or embarassed...
Okay...*coughs after the strangle* maybe it's a little too personal, but still, looking at shirtless guys isn't all that bad. (I'd rather see Cloud shirtless, though)And yes, BlueLionheart, I am tall. My height is 5'10". No, really!
No, no. You were totally right. (And so would I).I can totally believe you're tall. Why? Because I'm short!!!
Oh, I almost forgot. You're in a wheelchair.@JudgeZarbi: *strangles him back* Ha, ha! Got'cha back! I should've known the whole shirtless thing is grossing you out, but then again you're a guy.
That's true, but I think I'm just short because...well...I am. I've even been described as "grossly underweight" for someone my age.And yes, I'm pretty sure JZ is a guy.
How much do you actually weigh? 100 pounds?
Try about 20 or 30 pounds lighter.
You can't be...70 pounds?
I was, a little while ago. Though at my last doctor visit (the reason I left for two days), I came in at 81.7 pounds. It's probably gone up or down since then, but that's how my body is.
Oh, I see. It's hard being thin, isn't it?
Sometimes. But it also means our parents can pick us up and put us in the car without too much discomfort, but it's still hard. You know, I once mistook my twin's arm for a skeleton's arm, and I almost yelled at her. I was so embarassed!!!
Hey, have you seen the new Advent Children Complete trailer, yet? It shows more of Zack, Denzel and the Renmants.
No, I haven't. Where can I find it?
I know what I want for my birthday, Krystal!!! Denzel's sure gotten tough. Must've been from watching Cloud (must resist...hugging...twitch...). Oh, Yazoo, you tricky jerkwad...
I wonder how he tricked the children anyways. Oh, well. Might as well wait until the English release.
Unfortunatly. I always thought he flirted with the girls and tried to make friends with the boys. Awkward...
- Sanity check, our cabal:
- PietroFF (not on much anymore)
I'm below you when it comes to sanity? I think you oughta switch our places...
- It wasn't supposed to be in order of sanity, else I'd be right at the bottom, but that's all our members, right? --JudgeZarbi • TALK • 05:20, 20 December 2008
Yes, that's all of them. Except for Sora, but I haven't asked him yet 'cause he's not on that much.
Kin of Chaos-(to BlueLionheart) hank you for acknowledge the spelling error, would you know how fix it
Thanks for your message.[edit source]
Thanks for your message. Other than it being completely random, it was nice, thank you. Axel-of-the-Key 23:24, 20 December 2008 (UTC)
- BL, I need you on the Cabal IRC™ channel now if you can. Important things. --JudgeZarbi • TALK • 11:20, 20 December 2008
You're welcome. I'm coming.
I just want everyone to know that I support the Al Bhed 100%. They are greatly underappreciated, and all because their main represenative is Rikku, who is fine, but isn't a right fit. They make great machines, and can kick some serious ass, even if their leader can't control a little Home for an entire 40 hours of the game. So yeah, support the Al Bhed (but not BROTHER, he sucks so much!).Xepscern Highwind
- Al Bhed Psyches: Best blitz team on X-2, worst on X. But other than that, yeah, I support them too. Also note, I'm not BlueLionheart, but I just felt the need to express myself ;) --JudgeZarbi • TALK • 02:24, 21 December 2008
- Um, okay. I think the Al Bhed are cool, too, even if their language is incredibly hard to learn. BlueLionheart (T/C) 17:49, 21 December 2008 (UTC)
- Auto-message from Cabal leader JZ: Would it be ok if we did the clan thing on a forum instead of a wiki? --JudgeZarbi • TALK • 12:08, 22 December 2008
- Um, okay. What was wrong with the channel we had? BlueLionheart (T/C) 00:10, 22 December 2008 (UTC)
- Well, I think it'd be easier to keep it all organized in a forum, and we have more freedom than in an IRC channel --JudgeZarbi • TALK • 12:15, 22 December 2008
- Let me know when you have it set up, and then give me the link. BlueLionheart (T/C) 00:19, 22 December 2008 (UTC)
- You mean the Clan Wiki? I set up my page there, but it doesn't look that good yet. BlueLionheart (T/C) 17:49, 22 December 2008 (UTC)
- Yeah, I mean there. Pietro did some stuff over there earlier on, but that's all that's been achieved so far today. --JudgeZarbi • TALK • 05:59, 22 December 2008
- We'll achieve more once I get my head out of the sand. Sorry, my sister went to the doctor this morning, so I may not be "on call" today as much as I usually am. BlueLionheart (T/C) 18:03, 22 December 2008 (UTC)
- It's fine, as long as we manage to achieve something ;) --JudgeZarbi • TALK • 06:06, 22 December 2008
- Tell you what, I'm getting off my computer for a little while to get more notes for my walkthrough. How about during such time I think about what we can do first? BlueLionheart (T/C) 18:14, 22 December 2008 (UTC)
- Ok, that'd probably be a good idea. --JudgeZarbi • TALK • 06:32, 22 December 2008
- Okay, then. I shall talk to you later!!! BlueLionheart (T/C) 18:37, 22 December 2008 (UTC)
So you can't kill illua...[edit source]
Here is what i did, i took A cannoneer, a fighter with blue mage sub, a sage, a bard, and a elementalist. After you take out her monster minions, start advancing, eventually she will summon a Lamia TAKE IT OUT! it has a nasty attack that will frog you. After that thing dies, try surrounding her and when she uses shelob, that thing that buffs her and debuffs you, use any blue magic that removes buffs (Eerie sound wave, howl ETC) and just pound her, healing with the bard (soul entude is vital) and potion/ether shell from the cannoneer. she will go down eventually, it just takes time (and lv 55 charecters). If you have any other questions, ask on the userpage. Exdeath64 22:59, 22 December 2008 (UTC)
Hmmm. I shall have to try that, but I'm sure I'll beat her eventually.
Kinda. I didn't get to play the Playstation, but there was one thing I did think of.
Well, in order to have a respectable Cabal, I think it is imperative that we first have respectable userpages on the Clan Wiki. We should finish those first before we do anything.
Yeah, and mine pales in comparison to the one I have here.
- It's not going to be great for now, but I'm sure you'll survive :) --JudgeZarbi • TALK • 11:42, 22 December 2008
sorry for butting in, but can i ask what the clan wiki is?
JZ can explain it better than I can.
JZ has his own clan too. Speaking of which, I gotta go, JZ. See you later!!!
- No, all that was there will not be carried over to the new wiki: This time we'll do it right. That old pub is a total mess. --JudgeZarbi • TALK • 11:56, 22 December 2008
Merry christmas[edit source]
Merry Christmas too! Who says I am?PS I got FFX-2, yay for my 6% completion!
Hey guys, I am officially back. And boy, did we make out like bandits.Good for your 6%, KD. I haven't even started the game yet.
Anything that is worthy of telling us that you got for christmas BLH?
I can tell you EVERYTHING I got, if you want to hear it.
I haven't got anything really. Just bath stuff, clothes, hygiene tools, nothing really exciting.
BLH go ahead, Krystal, so you got girl stuff?
Really? Awww...I would've gotten you a PSP and Crisis Core. (Which I now have).I would tell you what I got, but I don't wanna make Krystal feel bad. (I get girl stuff all the time...)
What exactly would make me feel bad?
That was rude BLH, if something that you have will make someone feel bad, then you do not mention it at all. Tsk Tsk Tsk.
I would've have totally gotten that stuff for her, Neo. That's why I am not telling what all I got.EDIT: Actually, I was looking for a way to tell Krystal that I got it without rubbing it in her face. WHICH I WILL NOT/WASN'T.
Ok then. Anything else that you got that you can't rub in and make someone feel bad?
I know BLH now has a PSP and Crisis Core. I'm guessing she has gotten a japanese version of Dissidia as well as the Advent Children Limited Edition (which I now have).
You have the Limited Edition? Awww...I don't. Nor do I have the Japanese version of Dissidia. Actually, that reminds me, do you guys know anyone who can read Japanese?
You're lucky, Krystal. You get to see Cloud in HI-DEF!!!EDIT: I'm sorry, Krystal. I didn't mean to make you feel bad :(.
That's okay. I still don't know what you have that would make me feel bad, though.
Again merry Christmas too all! BL, so you finally joined the CC club too, did you allready complete it, or not? JZ, you got anything worth mentioning? KD, I got FFX-2, FFIII and FFVII( my family has noticed I love FF I reckon) and some dvd's and books 'n' stuff.
But I got one issue; in FFVIII you can rename your characters( my brothers Tiffa is called lyndsey, Barret= Barney etc.) bu in the pre/sequels they've got their default names, yet in FFX you could rename Tidus allso, but in the sequel it's always him. Stupid SE.and now I retreat to my lair after bothering you and eat some more cake, get sick, eat more cake, vomit, feel really sick and eat some Christmas turky.
Yay!!! *hugs Krystal* Actually, I did get VIII and IX. But for some reason, the PS1 memory card I got disappeared, so when the new ones come I'll have to do VIII ALL OVER AGAIN. I also got the soundtrack to one of my favorite movies.
Have you guys seen this image yet?
Cloud swinging his sword, yay! You can also get VII( as I did), wait for the little gauge to fill, press two times [ok] and see him swing! But in everage graphics, defenitely not fangirl material. And what's wrong with playing a bad-ass FF again? And apperently we got back to one off our little hugging episodes! And what was it again with the box that Cloud opens?( quotes), my memory's a bit fuzzy on that little detail of AC, was it the Jenova box, or the Materia box?
It's the Jenova box. Kadaj absorbs her remains and becomes Sephiroth.@BLH: That is the good picture of AC Cloud performing his EX Burst. I can't wait until I get my hands on that game!
I actually have VII on order. My dad and I hunted all over for a cheap one, and I finally found one for 10$ with no bids on it yet. I wheeled in to tell my dad, only to discover he bought it for about 50$!!!
But seriously, enough about me. What all did you guys get for Christmas?EDIT: It turns out we were outbid at the last second. Darn, I'm gonna have to go hunting again.
Well, I got FFIII, FFVII, FFX-2, Batman: the dark Knight in tin, Narnia: prince Caspian, Star Wars: the Clone wars, Eragon movie book, a concert ticket and chocolates. Anyone feel bad now?:PEDIT: oh yeah, that was it. i always keep forgetting what those silver-haired slimes pulled off.
Sounds cool, KD. Anyone else wanna share?What are you talking about in your edit, KD?
About my little FFVII: AV question, what the deal was with the box, because my mind refuses to accept only the facts that those silver-haired slime are parts of old Seph, one cries and has the victory theme ringtone and that they turn into ol' Seph.But how come you totally wuv Kadaj, BLH, as he is aactually 1/3 of Sephiroth?
I don't know. I just love him. Probably WAY more than I should, he is a villian, after all...
Hmm, sounds like you're into bad boys;). Anyways, I just killed Marlene's real dad. I feel bad now...
Not really. Just him and his brothers. Don't feel bad, KD, Dyne offed himself, remember?Hey, wait!!! I thought you hated FFVII.
Those were the feelings of a young little KD who couldn't get out of Midgar(quite some years ago). I got it for Christmas and I like it^^ But the whole Dyne fight was uneasy for me, because I barely use Barret, I prefer Cloud, Cait Sith/ Red XII and Aerith. And I deleted that userbox a few hours ago
Sexiest FF Men[edit source]
Attention, Fangirl! This is the opportunity to put in your fav guy on [[Forum:Sexiest FF Men|this forum]] with one or more reasons why you like him!
Balthier is James Bond!!! I think he'd be perfect in that role.
DoC walkthrough[edit source]
Hey! Just wanted to say that your DoC walkthrough is really helping me out, i was stuck on Midgar and Rosso for about three months so thanks because i only did because of the walkthrough. Keep it up! :).
Really? Thank you very much. I'm glad I could help.
Thanks for the DoC walkthrough I sound pitiful but I was stuck in Edge when you have to shootdown those snipers and protect that kid. Heh heh
Thank you. You'll have more help when I get all the notes down.
Strangely, I came back because I miss you all.[edit source]
Yeah, I gots lots of presents, and lots of FF games for my DS :D Also, I do miss you all, and sorry for not being able to come on much, I've been playing with my Christmas presents, and being with my girlfriend. I'll list all the FF games I got, which is a lot:
- Final Fantasy III
- Final Fantasy IV
- Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings
- Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales
- Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift
- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates
I've currently only started FF3, and I don't think I'm that far through it either (Yay for doing too much leveling :P). I also got a PS3 and some games, but I haven't played many yet. I hope you had a merry Christmas and a Happy New year, and we were probably also in different years for 6 hours, which is strange, but yeah, I'll see you when you're next on. Also, sorry for the long essay, but I just felt I had to for being away for so long.... --JudgeZarbi • TALK • 09:14, 03 January 2009
Awww, how sweet. Except for the girlfriend part (KIDDING). I hate romance (NOT KIDDING). I missed you too.
So, you allso got III? Me too, but it's an icky game I think. You shouldn't neglect your own life for some weirdos you now from the 'net, your personal life has the priority.
Away with the seriousness, let's put on the silly hat:P I actually own all those FF's, 'cept CC: RoF. I actually was too busy with gaming too mis... but something wasn't quite right
And BLH, I am joining you on your crusade against Sephiroth!~KD
I have all those games, too. What are you talking about in your second sentence, KD?I get to kick his butt first, though. Okay?
I had a strange feeling that JZ wasn't around.you kick first then I finish him, kay?
- /me steps out holding a pistol You want any help? Also, I gave up on FF3, and I'm doing FFTA2 now.
"You shouldn't neglect your own life for some weirdos you now from the 'net, your personal life has the priority." You're not wierdos, and I didn't have anything better to do anyway. --JudgeZarbi • TALK • 08:46, 07 January 2009
You may get to do him in first, KD. We lost the auction for VII. Sooner or later, I will get a chance to defeat him!!! I WILL!!! I SWEAR IT!!!
JZ, that's one the biggest insults I ever got... sarcasm! And I'm kicking ass on the 2nd disc, saving Tiffa from a gassy death while I type this.still 2 disc till I can kick ol' Seph into three parts...
ok uhh im trying to make my talk bubble and i copied it and filled in my parts its on my user page right now but its not working right so can you help me real quick. - DarkShuyin
Look for the guide on making a talk bubble and then show it off;)Back to our usual discussion on the subject on randomness, I've decide to buy FFVII: DoC in the forseeable future. And I won't be around that much these days, I'm busy with some private and weird stuff, maybe I'll tell ya when I'm done.
Yeah, I'm not good at making talk bubbles. I hope my walkthrough helps you if you decide to buy it, KD.
Yeah I hope so too, I saw a cutscene by a friend, people jumping out of the Shera and Cloud leading the charge. Anyways I'm really busy now, I have to complete VII, TA2, III, X-2 and WoW. Too much games, little time!:(And what are you doing on a farm with ole' Seph?
We've decided to get married and open a ranch where we're going to raise Chocobos. No, silly, we're going to Nibelheim!!! (Or should I say, we went to Nibelheim...)
Too bad, sounded kinda cool and something for you though...
does we include Zack or Cloud as 1st class? because I visited Nibelheim 4 times now( 3 in VII and 1 in CC)And what do you guys think of the new template?
- It's good, and I've achieved almost nothing on FFTA2 over the last couple of weeks, having played it quite a lot...But what I did achieve is running through a quest with only a moogle. Yay! --JudgeZarbi • TALK • 11:43, 17 January 2009
it's just a reflection of my current state of mind...I'm training for the final boss in TA2 and VII, and you're getting notorious JZ...
Notoriety can be a bad thing y'know, just take a look on the talkpage of 1stclasswarrior or something like that. Oh I forgot to tell you guys; I'm in a hospital bed typing this right now.
I got called "neferious" this morning by my mom. What are you talking about in your first edit, KD?EDIT: WHAT?! Why?
My dark-ish mental state or the Zack/Cloud thing..?Oh, I got hit by a truck...
WHHHAAAAATTT?! YOU GOT HIT BY A TRUCK?! Are you okay? Will you live?!And I was commenting on the Zack/Cloud, "something for me" thing. What are you talking about?
- BL: If he's still talking to us, at least he's not dead, which is a good thing. --JudgeZarbi • TALK • 12:40, 18 January 2009
I got extremely furious, because( as you might now by now) the girl I'm totally in love, likes someone else, someone I can't stand. So I got mad and didn't pay attention on my bike and *BOOM* 3 broken ribs and a scar, but I'll live
In some clearer words; did you visit Nibelheim in VII or in CC? And getting married and raising chocobos on a farm with Seph is just the thing for you;)And Christ people! Let the wounded guy edit in peace, damn edit conflicts
- I know just how you feel. I've been through it at least once, so don't worry. And if you want revenge, I know how it feels too. --JudgeZarbi • TALK • 12:48, 18 January 2009
DARN EDIT CONFLICTS!!! *BANG* I need to archive this page....
Oh, thank goodness. You'll live!!! HAPPY!!! (Ditto how it feels...)
I'm now stuck at Nibelheim in Crisis Core, because Hojo used Zack and Cloud in his sick experiments. HE WILL DIE!!! (Eventually...)
So, getting married to Sephiroth is the thing for me, huh? I had no idea...
Well being in the hospital isn't that bad, they have heavenly nurses( hot, caring, Aerith-like and they bend over to check on you:P) and the pain...it hurts when I breathe so that's not great. As for revenge: the trucker paid me 100 Euros( KA-ching!) and that guy...I'm thinking of a sword duel to the death! Or a cookie contestxD
As for CC, I almost forgot everything about the game, sorry:( And I allready killed Hojo for what he did to Aerith)well...Sephiroth is 1/3 Kadaj
- If you'd rather just shoot him for revenge, I'm sure I have a gun around here somewhere.... /me goes off to look for it. Anyway, even if it does hurt when you breathe, I guess being alive is still better than being dead, anyday. --JudgeZarbi • TALK • 01:05, 18 January 2009
Hold off your editing here for a few minutes. I need to archive this.
Cloud's Greeting Quotes in Dissidia[edit source]
I don't know if you seen this forum yet, but I've thought of bringing this to you in case you didn't.
Vs Warrior: Show me the power of light.
I'd want to end it with Sephiroth, too. Those are funny... You know, I found all of Cloud's story on Youtube, but I can't understand a word of it. You should watch it!!!