|"I have awaited this - the day you would come..."|
|Welcome to the Final Fantasy Wiki!|
|We hope you will enjoy your stay here and help improve the Wiki -- all your help will be greatly appreciated! First off, why don't you try looking though these links as a guide to get started around here.
Thanks very much for your comment! I sorta agree with you about the dress, I couldn't find one which would really fit well, and I have no idea how to make one, but yeah ;). The hair thing, though, is ridiculously easy so don't congratulate me on that! And by the way, if you are interested in entering, or just interested in Vanille, then you may want to come and join the Vanille FNC by applying here. -- UA 21:50, April 26, 2012 (UTC)
- I just wanted to propose BGMaxie to enter the competition, but you were quicker, UltimateA. And I guess we do need more members, but only if the people are willing to join us, so no pressure from me.—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) 21:54, April 26, 2012 (UTC)
- If you don't mind me doing feedback, then it is alright, because I have ZERO, but ZERO skills with programs like photoshop and the like that make these marvelous arts possible. --BGMaxie 22:12, April 26, 2012 (UTC)
I'm also not a great artist (if it comes to big images), but you can always do something like this!—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) 22:20, April 26, 2012 (UTC)
- Interesting. But as I've said, I really have no idea how to even do basic things :P --BGMaxie 22:23, April 26, 2012 (UTC)
Anyways, if this contest will succeed we will conduct other types of contests (writing, songs, and more). So, eveyone will find his/her way in the FaNClub of the goddess Vanille!—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) 22:26, April 26, 2012 (UTC)
There's absolutely no need to create separate pages for each of the Trials from Brave Exvius. Strategies and such should be included on enemy pages. If two enemies are fought within the same Trial I think posting a link to the appropiate section in the other enemy article to avoid copy-pasting things between articles. I think we already have a template for FFBE enemies so you can create those articles. Just keep in mind to follow Article Layout Guide.—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) ∙ 18:08, July 11, 2017 (UTC)
- I don't think that's truly adequate tho, all that makes is bloat content. Instead of keeping all info in a single page, we split it or otherwise repeat it in two, forcing to visit two pages for the whole info. That's frankly just too much of a bother for a reader. I mean making multiple pages, one for Dark Ifrit, one for Dark Siren, one for Ultros, one for Typhon, one for Aigaion body, one for Left Arm, one for Right Arm. Oh and let's not forget one for Gilgamesh Trial, and an additional one for Gilgamesh FF5 Event? Are you saying you're truly willing to do ALL of that?
- Furthermore what do you do with Trials like Parade of the Possessed or Surging Menace that have SEVERAL Bosses that also double as Story Bosses? Are you gonna make all of those pages (that can be as high as nine or even more) just for the sake of "Template"? Sorry but that's beyond inefficient. Having to check ALL of that content for a single Trial just doesn't cut it at all. I mean it is far better to make pages for those stages (like there are for Record Keeper on its Dungeons) and put the Boss info in there (I mean that's all that is relevant to them in the first place) rather than make a gazillion of pages distributed everywhere and having to dig through all of them to get the whole picture.
- Quality over quantity. I mean the whole point I ever bother to write these guides is because the Exviuswiki only gives a generic overview of the whole thing rather than a concrete strategy to beat these creeps. If the info is just gonna dilute into multiple pages, then it absolutely beats the purpose and we can just leave it to Exviuswiki for shallow info and links to youtube videos that mostly consist of Whale strategies to trounce them.
- Additionally, there is something I want to know. Did you delete absolutely all the content, no backup, no nothing? Cuz I assure you I have not the motivation to rewrite every single guide I've written until this point. --BGMaxie (talk) 21:01, July 11, 2017 (UTC)
It's just how things work here, every wiki handles differently the same thing. We generally put strategies on enemy pages, not on event pages. I suppose that being a mobile game it should treated a bit differently. Well, we don't need articles for small prey (heavens, FFRK must have gazillion of the same enemy in its files for the very same enemy), but boss-type enemies certainly deserve articles IMO. I'd take it to forums to discuss how we should handle the thing.—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) ∙ 21:50, July 11, 2017 (UTC)
- That sounds reasonable. Ummmm is there a section in specific to post that? Unfortunately I'm not very familiar with this wiki's forum system and rules. --BGMaxie (talk) 22:37, July 11, 2017 (UTC)
- Topic created http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Forum:Brave_Exvius_Trial_Page_Handling --BGMaxie (talk) 23:49, July 11, 2017 (UTC)
Hey, a little related to this -- any idea what categories these trials pages should be in, or if there should be a "Final Fantasy Brave Exvius trials" category? Wasn't sure what to categorize The Demonic Assassin of Judgment or Tower of Lezard Valeth.-- Technobliterator TC 01:18, December 5, 2018 (UTC)
- That's a uhhh.......good question. The former is a Chamber of Arms trial, the latter is an event-only trial. Not sure if you wanna categorize them as FFBE Trials or going more specifically. --BGMaxie (talk) 22:32, December 5, 2018 (UTC)