Summary[edit | edit source]
Not much to say, really. I'm 29, male, and I enjoy video games. I'm married, I live in the USA, and I work as a software designer. Everything else is just too complicated for a wiki userpage.
Contributions[edit | edit source]
Elsewhere, I'm a contributor to FFXIclopedia.
FF History[edit | edit source]
- Finished: I IV VI VII X T TA
- Almost Finished: VIII IX X2
- Also Played: XI XII
- Also Own: V
- Currently Playing: XI XII
FF Preferences[edit | edit source]
- Final Fantasy Tactics -- I'm just a sucker for tactical games, and this is still one of the best. FFT:WotL just cements its place as one of the best games ever.
- Final Fantasy VI -- Fourteen playable characters, each with a fully-developed storyline. Enough said.
- Final Fantasy XII -- Soooooo preeeeeetty. And some really great characters too.
- Final Fantasy XI -- It's not a game -- it's an addiction! Though the game itself is wonderfully conceived and implemented, the inability to play by yourself, and the pain of dealing with other people, can sometimes be fatally annoying.
- Final Fantasy X -- The ending invoked a tear. Auron is the essence of cool. And Lulu... well, she's Lulu.
- Final Fantasy IV -- One of these days, I'll get Dark Knight Cecil and Child Rydia to level 99, just to see...
- Final Fantasy VII -- Ground-breaking, revolutionary, but there were too many parts that invoked a "Meh."
- Final Fantasy X-2 -- Fan-service! Whee! Whatever else you may say about it, its ATB system and job-change-on-the-fly feature gave it some of the most entertaining gameplay possibilities in the whole series. Too bad the story was so sappy, especially after the story in X was so powerful. And Paine... mmm...
- Final Fantasy -- While this was a great game when it came out, looking back, it's sorely needed every improvement that's ever been done to it.
- Final Fantasy VIII -- Beautifully rendered (given the available platform), but a super-time-eater, and I never did beat the damn thing.
- Final Fantasy IX -- Retro is nice, but I just didn't care about finishing it, and I remember nothing, other than being shut out of half of the game's locations near the end, which was just annoying.
- Final Fantasy Tactics Advance -- The story was silly, and the ability acquisition system was too annoying.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.