|Date of Birth||18/12/1990|
|IQ||Honestly? No idea.|
T'is foolishness! If all were so easy, why, none would suffer in this world!Zidane
Final Fantasy: two words that will always strike a chord with me. Thing is it’s not the same anymore. The magic’s worn off, and the characters have stunted. I don’t know what happened but sometime after ten Square began to lose their way. Don’t get me wrong, I like Dissidia but every time I play I can’t help thinking, was Terra this weak originally? Would Tifa say that? THAT’S NOT KUJA’S VOICE!
Yeah I’m a fanboy but I never thought I’d become one of those bitter, nostalgic gamers but somehow it’s creeped up on me. Ivalice isn’t Spira. Lightning aint Squall. And what happened to the music? I didn’t even realise it happening but now I look at the new games with trepidation. Maybe I’m just getting old.
Final Fantasy is a small part of my life, but once upon a time I loved it. Escapism at its best. Enjoy it while it lasts kids.
http://www.youtube.com/user/90JCR - my youtube page.
Favourite playable characters Edit
Of the Final Fantasy games I've played these are my favourite characters to play as. As you can see Vivi takes centre stage :). Although I should point out that I hate XII and Balthier wins narrowly because his design is coolest.
Song(s) of the week! Edit
Template loop detected: Template:Video
My favourite part of any FF game.
Story of my username! Edit
When I sign up to a website I normally go with a really boring username, usually 90JCR for my date of birth and intials but everyone around here had an FF inspired name so seemed like a chance to be creative :).
Everything I wanted was taken, though I think I went for Bahamut, Lionheart, Vivi.... In the end I decided it had to be from FF9, so I was thinking about the best bits of that game and I came up with a bit of a random idea... I was thinking about Mount Gulug when Eiko almost gets her Eidolons extracted, that was a cool scene right, where the moogle tranced? So I'm named after Madeen's attack.
I'm actually really pleased with it now especially since I found out terra homing was supposed to be terraforming, someone said the attack name always seemed nonsensical and I think that suits me perfectly. I started to use it on other websites but someone already has it on youtube >:(.
|Category||Best||Second Best||Third Best||Worst|
|Places||Cleyra||Forgotten Capital||Kefka's Tower||Tomb of the Unknown King|
|Bosses||Evrae||Adel||Braska's Final Aeon||Rikku|
This is a list of the contributions to this wiki that I'm more or less proud of:
- I've finished a Final Fantasy IX walkthrough go here to find it.
- Started List of Final Fantasy IX Items
- Started List of Final Fantasy IX Abilities
- Started Final Fantasy IX allusions
- Pathetic attempts at linking.
- Tifa's father page, clearly my finest hour...
- Uniformed the shrine pages
- Created a page for Hippaul!
- Thought Bubble page - that took hours o_0
- New Game Plus Page - Forgot to catergorise >_<
- Mt. Gagazet - Yeah I didn't start that page and there have been several users before me but I spent about a f*cking hour trying to improve it, that's commitment people... so yeah be thankful for that, or don't see if I care...
- Started an Final Fantasy X-2 walkthrough go [[Walkthrough:Final Fantasy X-2/TH|here]] to find it.
- Logbook. Although it's not finished
Talk Bubble(s) Edit
The novelty wore off multiple talk templates...
Terra_Homing - "Will you stagger on, with no star to light your way?"
TALK - 05:06, 3 August 2009 (UTC)
Sticking to this one for now.
Terra_Homing - You don't need a reason to help people!
TALK - 11:04, 13 January 2009 (UTC)
My first attempt at a Talk Bubble. I liked it till i realised one of the Mods had the same quote as me and a simular colour scheme. Felt obliged to change it.