Ungaah! It is I, your favorite and beautiful despot, Emperor Mateus. As you, my fabulous citizens, obviously require entertainment (Because TV hasn't been invented yet), I have graced you with this arena. I mean, besides getting ruled under my iron fist, what else do you have to do? Since those hideous rebels destroyed the Dreadnought, your gambling airship of love, this is all you have left. But rejoice! We will enjoy ourselves!
Before you is the epitome of brutality. Hundreds of scoundrels from across the world, gathered here to fight for your pleasure! Not to mention regular slaughters and even holiday specials! In fact, in the comment stands, you can even comment on the fight and your glorious country, without fear of censorship! Yes, that's right - freedom of speech! * You must be honored to have an excellent ruler such as myself. Conversations will be monitored. All traitors and rebels, along with people not believing in the government, will be executed pubicly.
And, because the last time I raised taxes, there were
massacres punished riots, that is out of the question. So, the only solution is for you to visit these other government-sponsored events! * Censorship still in effect.Check them out and Nominate new fights so we can keep showing them!
And yes, I know you've missed me. The Crusades were heavy on our nation's funds, and I've had to fight off more than a few coup de'tats. But fear not! Your ruler is here. It is up to you, my beautiful populace, if I remain in power, but the point still stands. Accept no substitutes. The revolution is dead.
Rules[edit | edit source]
- You have to be signed in or your vote will be removed. Unless given explicit permission by me, this rule is not flexible.
- The fights will change usually by Monday, 3:00 US Eastern Time, or around 20~23:00 in the wiki time (UTC).
- Please don't change the format of the fight.
- There are no rules about what you say, but please try to keep it PG-13, and keep all long votes/rationale in the comment section.
- Enjoy your stay!
Primary Fight[edit | edit source]
|Week 55!!* Actually like week 227, oops|
||Kingdom Hearts III|
Votes for the long developed next-gen[edit | edit source]
Votes for the long awaited next-gen[edit | edit source]
Comment Stands[edit | edit source]
Almost got behind schedule again - it's just a week's delay. Anyway, which E3 game are you more excited about? Which one looked better? Go ahead and place your bets! Thanks for all the birthday wishes, btw. :) --ShirubaKurono 03:14, June 19, 2013 (UTC)
Secondary Fight[edit | edit source]
|Week 54!!* Actually like week 226, oops|
Votes for the bitchin l'cie[edit | edit source]
Votes for the bitchin dragoon[edit | edit source]
Comment Stands[edit | edit source]
Other Stuff[edit | edit source]
This is where you go when you want something other than a fight. Here, you can see the results of the fight two years ago, check out some sponsors, and even visit some new arenas! Have fun, and we here at the Palamecian Empire hope you come back soon*! All citizens found not attending the Palamecia Arena will be executed in public.
The result was victory for the PSP game!(10 votes to 3 votes)
Want some more fight club action? Check out the Flan's Elbow Colosseum! Don't think it's for you? Check this out!
|Random bad pun generator:||THE MOST EPIC FIGHT OF ALL SLIME!|
Was that a bad pun? If yes, go to the FEC! If no, then... Go get a life, chump.
Want some epic, old school fights? Look no further than User:Captain Darkblade/Wyrm Skull Arena. Yeah. http://i759.photobucket.com/albums/xx238/SorcerorNobody/WyrmSkullArena.png
|Sponsor||Why||Percent of awesomeness|
|Kupo-dude||Frequent voter, funny guy||63.6%|
|Para||Founder of Para & Friends, awesome friend, occasional voter||99% (Would have been 100, but she likes Justin Bieber)|
|MUZ||He asked.||48% (Cuz I don't know him that well)|
|Biggs/Wedge||The coolest duo of FF. And they asked.||69% (Don't know 'em that well, but have an awesome user page)|
All of the fights are open for viewing pleasure. Please only vote for the two on this page. kthxbai
Still need to vote? Pick one of these wonderful arenas!
- SN's Flan Elbow Colosseum - Totally Weird and Wacky Fights
- Drake's The Soul Shrine - Another arena. Don't worry, you'll leave with your soul ;D
- TheBlueDragoon's Dragon's Den Two fights a week, one silly, one serious, updated EVERY Sunday at 7PM California time
- Jimmeh's Battle Square - Monsters versus monsters!
- Leon's The Judge's Domain - An original, awesome arena! (with nothing to do with an x axis)
- Bluestarultor's Best-of Stellar Arena - Duels to seven-way mash-ups, we determine the best of a class!
- DSS's Random Acts of Violence Tourney - Random Acts of Violence, where you can always count on a healthy dose of random...acts...of violence. Yeah, I got nothing.
- Tidus357's Fayth's Dream Arena - It's a dream over at Fayth's Dream.
Also, if you want to start an area, feel free to add a link.
Just don't forget to come back here!