A philosophical, determined, Final Fantasy fan. 16 years old. A vocabularly that tops most peoples.
Top 5 Final Fantasy CharactersEdit
- Trance Kuja (Come on, he crippled two worlds single-handed! Who can top that?)
- Vincent Valentine (The epitaph of atonement...)
- Auron (The only decent FFX character turns out to be dead. Wonderful. Quite funny when he wants to be too)
- Setzer Gabbani (A true maveric)
- Tifa Lockheart (Far and away the best Monk in Final Fantasy)
The Roll of ShameEdit
Those characters I would quite happily push off a cliff:
- Eiko Carol- Bratty, selfish, not very useful....Amarant was right.
- Garland (FFIX)- Garbed in black, I hold forth in strange monologues...
- Kinoc- Thank you very much, Seymour Guado, for ridding us of this unsightly bald man.
- Queen Brahne- I'm sorry, but what on Gaia IS that?!
The Good, The Great, and the Downright Weird- Summoning MagicEdit
- Diablos- Who doesn't love giant spoooky bat-creatures?
- Stray- Anybody else think he's Cait Sith?
- Cerberus- Um...nice doggy?
- Shiva- A fitting Ice Queen.
- Madeen/Maduin- Be silent, or I'll get my nasty moogle!
- Eden- The jury's still out on this one.
- Alexander- Take cover!
- Bahamut- Ok, now that's one mean dragon. Kudos to you for killing Brahne.
- Quezacotl- They dropped Ramuh for THAT?
- Ark- It ain't one of Cid's airships, that's for sure.
- Bahamut Zero- Bahamut, the robotic version. Magnifique!
- Kjata- Go on, try and run with that bull.
Nice to meet you all. The summoning magic bit is basically a fun section (let's face it, some of the summons are very, very, strange), send me a message or request and I'll add to it.