|Hometown||Baltimore, MD, USA|
|Special Skills||Hoarding, Social obliviousness|
|Favorite FFs||Final Fantasy IV: The Complete Collection, Final Fantasy (NES), Final Fantasy Mystic Quest (SNES)|
|Favorite Systems||DS, Game Boy, PSP|
|Favorite Game Genres||2D platformer, puzzle, RPG|
?TCELES B HSUP
I always knew Final Fantasy was awesome. My brothers told me so, after all, and at the age of 5 I darn well knew that older siblings were the official gatekeepers of awesomeness. The fact that I couldn't stand to play the game didn't factor into my assessment. Older brothers were always right.
I guess in some ways it's fortunate that I was a dumb kid. If I had formed my own opinion of the game, I probably would never have given other games in the series a chance. As it was, however, when Final Fantasy II was released for the SNES, I instantly recognized the new game as a sequel to that awesome game from before. Hey, maybe this awesome game wouldn't be boring! Thanks to the facts that  I could now read and  my ability to sit still was now measured in hours rather than minutes, my experience with FFII was much better.
Information I contribute to the wiki is going to be influenced and limited by the following:
- I'm based in North America. Any information I contribute that comes directly from a game, such as translations or stats, may vary slightly from another region's release.
- More specifically, I'm in the United States. While packaging between the US and other North American countries may differ do to regional laws, I believe (but am not certain) that in most cases the games/content themselves are largely the same.
- I don't emulate games and I avoid bootlegs. Information I contribute should be coming from legitimate copies of the NA/US release, unless otherwise noted.
- I am a native English speaker. As a long-time Spanish student, I also understand and produce a fair amount of Spanish, although my strength lies with understanding written and formal Spanish. I understand a bare minimum of Japanese, but I know the syllabaries well enough that I can transcribe information from an in-game screen onto my computer. I can understand (but not produce) a little French due to the sheer amount of cognates it shares with English and Spanish.
The following is a list of the games I have access to:
- Main Series
- Final Fantasy (GBA, iPod, VC, PSP)
- Final Fantasy II (GBA)
- Final Fantasy III (DS)
- Final Fantasy IV (GBA, DS, PSP, VC)
- Final Fantasy IV: The After Years (PSP; not beaten)
- Final Fantasy V (PSX, GBA)
- Final Fantasy VI (PSX, GBA)
- Final Fantasy VII (PSN)
- Crisis Core -Final Fantasy VII- (PSP; not played)
- Final Fantasy VIII (PSN)
- Final Fantasy XIII (360; not played)
- Ehrgeiz: God Bless the Ring (PSX; not played)
- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time (Wii; not played)
- Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales (DS; not beaten)
- Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo's Dungeon (Wii; not played)
- The Final Fantasy Legend (GB; not beaten)
- Final Fantasy Legend II (GB; not beaten)
- Final Fantasy Legend III (GB)