If you are reading this and not me, then you are intruding upon my semi-private space. Please don't touch my ideas no matter how pretty and appealing they may be. My ideas will come randomly, so there is no telling when or what I may be working on in here.
First idea. Designing a way for userboxes to be collapsible. Idea origin: one of BfD's userboxes.
Maybe if I made an entirely new userbox without ((user personal)).
Finnished, now to put it into a template so I don't have to go through that again.
Second idea. New talk bubble design. Idea origen: random thought, nothing else.
I have a picture to make a new talk bubble out of, but I need to have everything pull it together.
That text is way too messy. I also need to change the colors to match the picture.
This looks a lot better. I might use it, but it might take a while for people here to stop asking what happened to my old one. I'll just keep it on my userpage with a poll.
Text styles have been completely wiped out by switching (against my free will) to Microsoft 2007.
test of new signature template:
Now I want to make my custom Shadow picture link to this page.
[[User:Ninja of Wind/Sandbox | ]]
That didn't work. Time to do some research.
That worked. I copied Silver Mage's linked picture code. Now to add it to my signature.
- Red Mage closes his eyes, but it's hard to see under his hat
- Each firework Red Mage launches explodes on a different frame
- Black Mage is the only one who doesn't blink (that freak)
- If you look carefully, Black Mage's hands glow the color of his next spell
- Fighter's fanfare is kind of dumb because it was hard to come up with one for him
- I refused to make Fighter a sword; too much work
- White Mage was the most difficult because the cure spell moves in front of her
- Her's is my favorite because I am proud in the work I put into it
- Making Monk's kick was also difficult because the sole of the foot has to rotate
- The shockwave from the punch was just inspired to waste more frames, as Monk was comming up short at the time
- Thief's was the most entertaining to make
- I think this really shows his arrogance; while the others are celebrating a victory, he just checks his hair
Current, but that is about to change.
First to change the picture and see how this is going to look.
Shadow picture accuired.
Shadow may need to be recolored for this, but I'll work on that later. Next is to change the top portion of the bubble.
colors accepted; new font; new quote
Now all that's left is to customize a shadow.
Now that's a ninja!
Approved. Now to copy it to template.
I figured out something about my name a year or two back. Watch what I do:
I thought that was cool because it sounded japanese, but I just found out it is japanese.
I knew I was destined to be a ninja!!! Now my Shadow affiliation is that much more important. I might even use the kanji symbol for Kage for a signiture. Let's see if I can find it.
- 影- Kanji
- かげ- Hiragana
Let's try those.
I have descided on the greatest award template ever. I did not make the name of it up myself, but if I am lucky, nobody here will know person I got this from. I want to keep my identity here semi-secret.
This award inducts you into the:
Society Honoring Individuals with a Tenacitude for Smartness
For my FFTA Job Walkthrough:
|Move||Jump||Evade||ATK UP||DEF UP||HP UP||MP UP||SPD UP||MGC UP||RES UP|