|Master, I pretend not to know the anger as though the hatred is expected to fall.|
|Montblancishly Montblanc Content|
|Lala Luna Stella|
|A.K.A||Kuzlalala, Lala, Montblanc Guy|
|Date of Birth||February 29th|
|Height||143 cm (4,8")|
|IQ||Way Above Average, I could say|
|Spells||Fire, Blizzard, and Thunder|
|Limit Break||Temper Strike |
|Final Fantasy Wiki character|
Kupo-po! Watch out Ivalice! Here I come!
Montblanc, at the mission "Wanted: Friends, Kupo!"
Hi! I'm Kuzlalala and I'm SO a fan of Montblanc! Except for the one from FFXII. He looks so ugly!
- 1 About Me
- 2 Favorites
- 3 Must see!!!
- 4 Wiki Stuff
- 5 Check This Out!
- 6 Userboxes
- 7 Favorite Characters
- 8 Let's Play with the Al Bhed Language!
- 9 Compare!
- 10 Tables
- 11 My Favorite Quotes
- 12 What makes me laugh!!! XDDDD
- 13 Poll
- 14 Videos
- 15 Vocaloids
- 16 Some Good Book I read
- 17 Gallery
- 18 Etymology
- 19 Trivia
- 20 External Links
About Me[edit | edit source]
I'm a teenager from a very hot country, who first thought that Final Fantasy was just a weird game. But when I saw someone played FFTA, I saw a very charming person-Montblanc. I became a fan of him, I could even play Teach Me, Mont Blanc on the piano! Then I played FFTA myself and I finished it until the very, VERY end. And I edit a lot at the Montblanc page. Besides, he does need a lot of information, right?
Favorites[edit | edit source]
Color: Green ('cause of Montblanc, maybe?)
Character: MONTBLANC!!! (With Fangirlism)
Food: Noodles in general. My real fav? Mind your own buisness!
Song: Undefeatable Heart
Must see!!![edit | edit source]
Wiki Stuff[edit | edit source]
I Created these Pages[edit | edit source]
- Teach Me, Mont Blanc Montblanc's Song
- Reaker Has a relationship with Montblanc?
- Final Fantasy Tactics Advance Radio Edition Which Montblanc's sound COOL!
- Monburan no Hanayome (a.k.a. Moogle Bride or A Bride for Montblanc) The Most Montblancishly Montblanc mission ever!!!
- Final Fantasy Tactics Advance merchandise Yeah there's the Montblanc Page there!
- Fras Another person of Montblanc's
- Crystal Defenders: Vanguard Storm jobs The first article that has nothing to do with Montblanc.
- Crystal Defenders jobs I felt pity for the page to be redlinked.
- Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift Side Stories
- Six moogle siblings
- Final Fantasy Gaiden: Four Warriors of Light Wallpapers
Check This Out![edit | edit source]
- The Montblancishly Montblanc Page
- Fanfictional Characters (OCs)
- Reason why Montblanc is Sexy!
- I wish Montblanc was this...
storyreview for Montblanc!
- My Sandbox! (filled with titles)
- Confusing Images
- My Talk Bubbles
- The Long IRC Chat
- The FFTA2 RPG Forum from FF.Net
- My Gran Grimoire Theory
- Montblanc's Brides
Userboxes[edit | edit source]
Favorite Characters[edit | edit source]
Male[edit | edit source]
Montblanc and Kytes, since they look so much alike!
Just look at those two. Their clothes, job, status? My they really look like each other! Well, they're both black mages, using some similar staff, and they both have green and orange all over them.
WTH I'm starting to like Tellah now! I have no idea why, but I think it's because he has a funny flavor... (And the "you spoony bard!" part)
Female[edit | edit source]
Frimelda, seriously! She's so like a tomboy and stuff. Like wielding swords. I also like this person.
I used to draw her frequently. ^_^
Let's Play with the Al Bhed Language![edit | edit source]
Kuzlalala[edit | edit source]
Montblanc[edit | edit source]
Compare![edit | edit source]
You can go and check out the other comparison here!
Tables[edit | edit source]
|Game||FFTA2||Final Fantasy I|
|Male Player Character||Montblanc|
|Female Player Character||Frimelda||N/A|
|Villain||Porn Bosses (COUGHCOUGHCLOUDOFDARKNESSCOUGHCOUGH)|
My Favorite Quotes[edit | edit source]
(I like almost all words that Montblanc says. Kupo~)
Noooooo! I've been had, kupo! That's not very nice, kupo!
Montblanc, At mission "Moogle Bride"
Marche is Marche and Ritz is Ritz! All you can do is what seems right to you, kupo!
Montblanc, after the mission "The Cheetahs"
Kupo-po!! That's it! What are you, kupo? Some sort of repository of wrested relics!?
This, this, this is most unexpected. Kupo! I... I'm beside myself, kupo.
Truth to be told, I bought that pendant once myself, a long long time ago, kupo.
Better to replace it than mope about it!
Montblanc's thought, when he lost his replica of the Gigas Pendant
Hey, you're Hurdy's brother. That practically makes you family.
Luso to Montblanc
There are a number of theories, kupo. I, for one, believe the crystal theory.
Montblanc, at mission "Desert Peril"
Ah well, I guess the moogle's out of the bag.
Oh, the months I slaved on that ship... kupoooh!
You seem... much older than when we first met, kupo.
I'll kill her! You hear me!? Kill!!!
Cid about Adelle
What makes me laugh!!! XDDDD[edit | edit source]
- Bansat If you add a "g" between "n" and "s", it'll be an Indonesian curse word.
- Ingus means "snot" in Indonesian.
- The fact that Montblanc could sometimes
be a dumbs***seems to be a few propellers short of an airship.
- Montblanc couldn't ride on a Chocobo.
- Kefka. Period.
Guys who looks like Girls[edit | edit source]
- Marche Radiuju
- Doned Radiuju
- Mewt Randell as a Prince
- Larsa Ferrinas Solidor
- King Leo
- Cecil Harvey at this picture.
Poll[edit | edit source]
The vote below is the "Do you like Montblanc?" question, just for you people to understand.
Videos[edit | edit source]
Vocaloids[edit | edit source]
I like vocaloids. They're like computer programs where you can make people sing songs. I like Vocaloid2 the most. They sound so like anime. The first song I heard is from Kasane Teto. It was called Love is War. I thought of Montblanc's voice from the Radio Edition. Then I heard Hatsune Miku's song. I was thinking, How about if this was Hurdy's voice?. This leads me to a plan. I was thinking to make them female Vocaloids. Haha.
See User:Kuzlalala/FF "Vocaloids" if you want more!
Here's the "cast"[edit | edit source]
Some Good Book I read[edit | edit source]
|Kuzlalala Hates a lot of Books|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Etymology[edit | edit source]
(Let me talk like that I'm not Kuzlalala)
Luna means moon, while Stella means star, which has a certain connection to this user. "Kuz" in Kuzlalala is an abbreviation from Kuzco, a character mainly from the move The Emperor's New Groove, whom Kuzlalala used to like (before Montblanc). She still likes Kuzco a little today.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- I get car-sick
- I am the only one in my class who's so crazy about Montblanc.
- I get very mad if someone told Montblanc that they love him, but it's actually a lie.
- Hate cosplays... especially people who tried to look like Montblanc.
- Hate skirts.
- I'm against hentai. Or if you don't understand me, let me clear this up. I hate them! Especially Montblanc ones. (and yes, I saw one. But just ONE, though. It's lucky that I didn't see the whole thing!)
- Hate vandalizing. Especially to the Montblanc article.
- Do you know that Montblanc has brown eyebrows at FFTA2? (If you don't believe me, feel free to ZOOM IN)
External Links[edit | edit source]
Kuzlalala at DeviantArt Lots of Montblanc here!
Kuzlalala at Wishingstar Wishingstar is a forum on everything, so I think it's great if you join this forum. There's even this Final Fantasy thread I made...