You don't need a reason to help people.
―Zidane Tribal, Final Fantasy IX
How do you prove that you exist? Maybe we don't exist...
―Vivi Orunitia, Final Fantasy IX
I dreamt I was a moron...
―Squall Leonhart, Final Fantasy VIII
|Hometown||Rivière-Ouelle A.K.A. Bran Bal|
|Date of Birth||December 24, 1992|
|IQ||Never did a test|
|Weapon||Terra's Legacy/Ozma's Splinter|
|Spells||Ultima, Flare, Flare Star, Holy, Doomsday, Scathe|
|Summons||Bahamut, Leviathan, Zodiark, Chaos, Madeen, Ozma|
|Limit breaks||Trance, Renzokuken|
I hereby present the weekly polls, that'll actually stay here forever! (For the sake of sanity, I shall not make a user arena just yet.) Thank you for voting!
Well... What is there to say? I'm from Canada, province of Québec, and I speak French. My life boils down to two simple things: Things you can eat, and things you can no eat. No! I'm kidding. I love maths and I love FF.
How I Came to Know Final FantasyEdit
About 8 years ago, I played my very first Final Fantasy game: Final Fantasy Tactics. I loved it, of course. However, my love for the series came only a few years later, with me buying Final Fantasy IX. I can say that it is my favorite game EVER. Next came FFXII, Crisis Core, Dissida and, very recently, FFVIII: I'm now on Disc 4 (but I am not strong enough to defeat dear ol' Ultimecia). I've seen Last Order, Advent Children Complete (the RAPTURE when I saw Sephiroth stab Cloud) and played Dirge of Cerberus. I also played Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts II. I am addict... But I live with it very well.
- Final Fantasy Tactics: My first. I really liked it and did a thousand games. My next one, on the PSP remake, will be (I hope) my perfect one.
- Final Fantasy: Very simple. However, beating all those superbosses (especially Chronodia) feels real good...
- Final Fantasy VIII: Defeated Ultimecia. Damn, that was a good boss fight... With great music, long enough or the pleasure to last. Only that bastard Omega Weapon left... Damn that Terra Breaker of his...
- Final Fantasy IX: My first game from the main series and my favorite. Only one thing I won't ever achieve: attaining the highest rank at Tetra Master. Too long... (Ozma is great).
- Final Fantasy X: What is there to say, other than I utterly love Lulu? That it's a good game, maybe? Although the story is weird.... But gameplay is great! ANIMAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
- Final Fantasy XII: This is a great game, incredible for the time each playthrough takes (130 hours to defeat both Yiazmat and Omega Mark XII) and the number of sidequests. This game also features the great Gilgamesh, along with Clash on the Big Bridge.
- Final Fantasy XIII: I was surprised to not be disappointed. I like it. It might not give as many hours of happiness as other FFs, but I think it's a very good game.
- Crisis Core -Final Fantasy VII-: My first game of the Compilation. I really liked it. Genesis is great, I love LOVELESS and Minerva was a pretty good superboss.
- Dirge of Cerberus -Final Fantasy VII-: That one really let me down. Not a good game, poor soundtrack.
- Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete: Oh my, that was a good movie. Good story, music and graphics. I just loved the added scene where Sephiroth Octaslash-ed Cloud. A lot of blood in that scene. That was nice!
- Last Order -Final Fantasy VII-: Well, I have nothing to say. Well, in fact, a little something. There were a few contradictions with Crisis Core...
- Dissidia Final Fantasy: That's the best combat game I ever played. I have played every single day since I bought it, on August 29, and until december 22. Just look at my Dissidia stats and see.
|"We are the abandoned one. Born, but now to--" *dies*|
|This cluttered eyesore is to certify that KujaRhapsodos has completed Jeppo's Challenge #10!
So how does it feel, slaying orphans in under five minutes, eh? How does it feel!?
Having played several hundred hours at FFIX (and still more to come), my favorite character has got to be its villain: Kuja. He can cast devastating spells (such as Ultima), he destroyed a planet, rides a dragon. He can control Bahamut, the Dragon King. His humour is hilarious (ahhhh... the first time he called Brahne the 'elephant lady'...). He is a cruel narcissist who wears a thong (that makes him all the more evil in my eyes)... So... Don't you think Kuja is better than Sephiroth?
(Feel free to vote for who you want. This is an opinion question. I want to check the pulse of the population.
Edit: Woohoo, after 22 votes, it's still very close. This is interesting. EDIT: O. M. G. That's what I thought would happen. Too close to know. It ends in a tie!! But please, continue to vote. 46 votes is not enough.... MOAR)
I'll put these links, because they are either very funny, or very funny. Behold!
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUB18Y8Ik0M&annotation_id=annotation_77312&feature=iv It's called the Final Fantasy Parody and it's a MUST for all of us (the rebellion of the eidolons!)
This is Poll Time!Edit
That's it for now. Thank you very much for voting!
Banal Fantasy or French Users!Edit
All of you French users out there: do you know Banal Fantasy?
Banal Fantasy is a Franch parody of the game Final Fantasy VII (oh yes, FFVII). Believe me, it's 46 episodes (MP3) of laughter. Here's the link [note that they also did a parody for Advent Children (video), Dirge of Cerberus (MP3) and Last Order (video)] : http://ledemondurire.free.fr/Creations/Sagas/BF1/Episodes.php
Also, Banal Fantasy II is the also wonderful parody of FFVIII. Here's the link: http://ledemondurire.free.fr/Creations/Sagas/BF2/Episodes.php
(Je viens de me rendre compte que j'ai tout écrit ça en anglais, même si c'est pour des utilisateurs francophones... Mais j'ai d'autres chats à fouetter, pas le temps de tout réécrire!)
Bref, ce sont des incroyables parodies qui valent vraiment la peine d'être écoutées.
Dissidia: Final Fantasy ProgressEdit
|Playtime||460 hr||PP Catalog Completion||100%|
|Play Plan||Grind-Lover||Battlegen Completion||100%|
|Ghost Character||Kuja||Shop Inventory||98%|
Legend: UW means I have that character's Ultimate Weapon (for example, Kuja's Terra's Legacy) and IC means I cleared Inward Chaos with that character.
Awards That Are Not AchievementsEdit
KujaRhapsodos - You don't need a reason to help people.
TALK - 12 décembre 2009
This is my very first talk bubble. Plain but nice. Maybe I should add a few colors...