Re: FF Record Keeper FormattingEdit
The entry as seen on Irvine Kinneas#Final Fantasy Record Keeper is the proper way to do it since it's more in line with Manual of Style; that awful FFRK Character template shouldn't exist in the first place. Because a lot of characters are in different stages of development (some have Memory Crystals and/or Soul Break equipment) you should refer to Josef#Final Fantasy Record Keeper and Vivi Ornitier#Final Fantasy Record Keeper on how to do it in a somewhat organized manner. And thanks for helping me out. I'm already failing with character stats (and I have no idea if we should also have stats for X5 levels, like 5, 15, 25, since the Memory Crystal raises level cap by 15 and we usually go by multiples of 10). Also, please do NOT take stat values from the Official Strategy Site: there are numerous errors there and the Wiki overall is not as up-to-date as one might think.—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) ∙ 19:33, June 23, 2015 (UTC)
Oh? You play the game too? That's good, at least there's a few playing the English version of the game, so I can leave all the data to you guys. If you finish up the characters, would you be willing to do any pages for the enemies/add more to the enemy ability/other pages for the game that's in the English version?
Agnes's MMD ModelEdit
Thanks for finding images for Agnes's MMD model! Squeenix made a really pretty model for her and I was sad that I couldn't get it from the official website, but you somehow found a Japanese site with the screenshots! I would actually download the model and strike a pose for her and upload in on the Wiki so we'd have a full body render but the permission for model usage is apparently for Japan only. OTL —Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) ∙ 22:33, June 23, 2015 (UTC)
- That permission thing is unfortunate but glad I was able to help out! Kimlasca warrior (talk) 19:58, June 24, 2015 (UTC)
Final Fantasy EventEdit
Hi Kimlasca warrior,
Congratulations! As a valued member of the Wikia community, we are pleased to offer you an exclusive opportunity to attend a live event in celebration of Final Fantasy XV. This event is open to the public, but Square Enix has arranged for fans like yourself to get guaranteed access. Here are the details:
What: Final Fantasy XV Uncovered Where: Shrine Hollywood When: March 30, 7pm
If you are interested, please reply with your full name and email address, and we will send a confirmation once you are on the list. Spaces are limited, so please make sure you respond as soon as possible.
Here is the facebook link to the event; https://www.facebook.com/FinalFantasy/photos/a.597630026938427.1073741826.362460097122089/1150676994967058/?type=3&theater
Let me know if you have any questions,
Thanks for uploading those, they look pretty nice (I really like Terra's and Yuna's heh~). Can you make sure to add them to their proper pages too (I noticed that the Fencer, Hunter, etc. aren't on their job pages). Thanks and keep at it!
I also don't know if you have time for helping me out either, but if you can, jump over to User:Xenomic/Sandbox3 and help out with the translations page, eh? I'm currently working on equipment and will get to items later. If you'd like, can start with the enemies (I know there's a lot there, but still not as bad as abilities OR characters. Dear god the characters...). That is, if you can. ^^;;(And if you do, make sure to add them to the appropriate articles and disambigs and whatnot. That'll help a lot as well. Enemies are the only thing I HAVEN'T put on anything yet...some I don't even know if I have the right names for.)
- Will do! Still doing the rest of the Crystal Defenders images so I'll get at their pages as well when I finish that.
- I don't know either atm if I have the time for it haha but I'll do what I can with it. I'll make sure to do that if I can. :) Kimlasca warrior (talk) 07:08, March 14, 2016 (UTC)
Depends on just how much of that is going to be there if I get to it heh. I'm going to do anything NOT monsters right now since those are already handled (and I'm doublechecking just in case). You can see the translations page to get an idea of just how crazy this crossover game is too. >_>;;
- Enemies are all put in but I'm not sure which are the bosses so I'll leave that to you. Kimlasca warrior (talk) 08:59, March 14, 2016 (UTC)
Yeah, silly me forgot to mark those. I'll take care of those later. In the meantime, all that's left are the passives and special skills, as well as the 2 sets of materials. Think you can throw them into the translations page? I'm about to head off for the night (after 2 BSoDs randomly...blech), so having someone keeping up with that will definitely help in the longrun. I might do the characters tomorrow if I have the chance to do so, depending on what I'm doing. Thanks for the help again, btw. ^^;
Brave Exvius character listEdit
Please use the layout I modified on Final Fantasy Brave Exvius characters. Also, please do not link to those "jobs" and put them in italics: job articles for individual games are only for the instances where the player party can actively change their jobs, and putting class names in simple brackets is enough; putting them in italics is not exactly a good design; besides, we use italics to italize game, book, play, and such titles, not jobs. Record Keeper character lists should be updated in that regard.—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) ∙ 10:19, June 17, 2016 (UTC)
- Got it, much appreciated for the modification! With regards to the layout, I was using the one from the Record Keeper list. Kimlasca warrior (talk) 10:26, June 17, 2016 (UTC)
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius characters edits Edit
Did your removal of 100px size for images was intentional or by accident in all this mess with repeating sections? Now sections from FFXI to the end are still repeated.--LeafShinobi (talk) 22:46, June 17, 2016 (UTC)
- That was an editing accident, I've since resolved it but it's taking the page awhile to reflect the new changes. Kimlasca warrior (talk) 22:48, June 17, 2016 (UTC)
- I hope you didn't accidentally remove any info you added to characters. I'll remove repeating sections, I the right ones.--LeafShinobi (talk) 22:51, June 17, 2016 (UTC)
Say, would you happen to be able to snag any of the weapon sprites from any of these characters, if they're separate? We could upload those separately (which I've done for some sprites already). Dunno how viable it is to identify them buuuut...
- Yeah, I think I can!! I can attempt to get those up later! Kimlasca warrior (talk) 05:39, June 21, 2016 (UTC)
I'd like to make this image the week's Featured Image in honor of the release of Mobius worldwide, but I can't find it anywhere else on the Internet to get more information, so I figured I'd ask you: what's the context? and what's the Japanese text say? thanks Cat (meow ∙ hunt) 21:43, August 9, 2016 (UTC)
- Oh, basically the context is that the duo decide to relax after beating up all the enemies in Chapter 4. What Echo tells Wol is that she's gotta cool him down. Kimlasca warrior (talk) 00:28, August 10, 2016 (UTC)
Split assist Edit
You're picking up where Techno's leaving off, I see.
Anyway, need to flesh out the lists for some FFIII and FFT personalities, plus Lenna and Exdeath from FFV (no splits yet, but needed). Mind lending a hand, please? Swordzmanp236 (talk) 19:54, August 27, 2016 (UTC)
- If they haven't already been done, sure! I'll get to them when I can! Kimlasca warrior (talk) 14:46, August 28, 2016 (UTC)
Would you happen to have the Japanese for anything from this game to confirm where each of these images should end up? Because sometimes the English names aren't what they really are and whatnot. ^^;
- I just got into the game recently but here's a resource I've found that may be able to help you with that! :)
Hey there, good job uploading some of the phantom stone images. I'm just giving you a little notice to please use the naming format I've been using for the summon stone images for the last two years, I'm a bit OCD about this kind of stuff. >_>
- FFLII Generic Waifu.png
- FFLII Generic Waifu Alt1.png
- FFLII Generic Waifu Alt2.png
I would greatly appreciate it, as it will make tracking down the stones in the category and saving the images on my computer a bit more easy. Thanks. :o --Miphares (talk) 21:11, November 24, 2016 (UTC)
- Ahh, I see! No prob, I'll attempt that for the future ones. ^^ Although, how do you know which ones are the alts for some of them? Like Medusa has two forms so does it basically come down to whichever came out first or are they the same except just evoed (like Garuda?)? @@ And regarding the Omega, Alpha, etc., do you want those as Alt as well or can it be like FFLII XX Ω.png? Kimlasca warrior (talk) 21:17, November 24, 2016 (UTC)
- You can tell which are the defaults and alts by looking on the summons lists. So let's say if Bahamut has ranks 5-7, his rank 5 will be the default, is rank 6 will be Alt1, and rank 7 will be Alt2. Also, the Omega variants of the summon use the same naming format as regular stones, same as the Alpha variant summons. --Miphares (talk) 21:28, November 24, 2016 (UTC)
Hi Kimlasca-san, I'm a newbie in here. Nice to meet you. Btw...can i request please? Please...make Machina Kunagiri' other appearances page for Final Fantasy TYpe 0 like the other class zero. Why is he don't haave other appearances page yet on his page in here?
- Hello, nice to meet you! Sure, I can make his page, I was actually just about to do it. I think he didn't have a page yet because no one got to it yet. Kimlasca warrior (talk) 17:40, January 26, 2017 (UTC)
Thank you so much. Because i don't know how to write page in wikia yet still learn it. Btw this is his page http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Machina_Kunagiri also he has appears in Mobius Final Fantasy alongside Rem Tokimiya
Thank you so much. Btw i'm forget that Eight and Nine didn't have other appearances page yet too. Just to remind that if you don't mind
Btw my name is ephaporia, nice to meet you
- Nice to meet you! Happy to help out. I'll get to those pages when I can. Kimlasca warrior (talk) 18:12, January 26, 2017 (UTC)
How did you get FF Type 0 on FF record keeper? And where are the others beside Ace, Deuce, and Nine?
Why type 0' event doesn't release in internasional FFRK?
- I'm not sure but if you'd like to get more concrete answers, I would suggest using this. Kimlasca warrior (talk)
You're uploading the armor into the weapon category! Should make sure to fix that and doublecheck that before uploading more ^^;
- Oh oops, thanks for letting me know! I'll adjust it accordingly. Kimlasca warrior (talk) 23:44, February 1, 2017 (UTC)
No worries on that bit. I was bored and you so happened to be uploading images (I actually forgot about the game tbh). The only thing left with the images, and this one is up to you if you want to do, is to add them to their respective Lists pages (for example, all FFX armor on the "Final Fantasy X armor" page). I'm going to be dealing with the abilities and MAYBE the translation page (if I don't sidetrack myself with watching Vinny's EarthBound stream on YT), so not going to be getting to that part for a good long while. Again, up to you if you'd like to tackle that, or if you'd rather try to tackle the translation page, or whatever.
Think you can put these on the proper pages? If you cannot find anywhere to put them, ask Keekian or Miphares. Otherwise, drop them on Final Fantasy Wiki:Updating Images/Hosting page 3 in the FFLII section for them. This is in regards to what's in Special:Unusedimages. Thank you for uploading them! Just trying to keep that section as cleared as possible. ^^;
Hi, Keekian here & I've been noticing that you have been uploading the various phantom stones' images. Keep up the good work bro. Good to see those summons finally updated with their images. The last time i tried to upload an image it was low quality haha.... Keekian (talk) 09:53, April 23, 2017 (UTC)
Emperor Mateus Dissidia 2015 outfits and weapons. Edit
Wow! Did you make all of those GIFs? That's really nicely animated! Surprised someone took the time to GIF them. o_o
Man, you have better luck than me with getting units it looks like lol. Did you manage to get an Ayaka from the current banner? I'mma be super salty if you did!(Even though I know she's not good anymore, wish I had my own Magitek Armor Terra...RIP me lol).
- Aww, you can always ask people I think if they have an armor terra acc they don't use.
- And idk about that luck, haven't gotten Ayaka yet although mostly everyone on my FL has her =A=;; Maybe we'll get one on the last day, who knows! Kimlasca warrior (talk) 01:25, October 11, 2017 (UTC)
Hahaa...I've seen so many on my friend's list get her, and a buddy of mine got her on his first pull on a 1/2 lapis draw, after I have done 4 10+1 lapis pulls (20,000 lapis), a 10+1 ticket draw, the 1/2 lapis draw, AND 8 ticket summons...so like about 50 tries and no luck. I used up the 13 tickets and 10+1 ticket we got yesterday and didn't get her either. I got a Noctis, Ace, Fohlen, and Olive as my 5* units, so I can't really complain (I was really lacking in physical damage...), but I still want Ayaka lol.Oh, if you would like to add me, ID is 253,089,915! Don't know if you'd like to try to help with the Limit Burst videos that I've been uploading to my YT channel (gotten a loooooot of them, lemme tell ya). ^^;
- Wow that's a lot of rolls! :O Goodluck with that! I'm still trying to get Lightning lol. I requested add from you on FFBE. I'll take a look at the videos and see what I can do. ^^ Kimlasca warrior (talk) 05:00, October 11, 2017 (UTC)
Yeah, it was. I did 13+ hours of rerolling when I first started to get my Trance Terra. Got her on my VERY last roll of the night before I was going to go to bed. I wanted her badly before doing my LP. >_<
Much obliged. I got a good deal of things out, but anything that's limited, like Magitek Armor Terra or Santa Roselia or the like, would help a lot. I already got 4* M-Tek Terra, wish I could get 3* version but alas, cannot. You can find the vids up on YT as well as the playlists if you want to scope those out. I know I have a looooooong ways to go, but it's actually going relatively well so far. I do have to get some new ones soon since I did level up some units like Faris, just to level them up. ^^;
Were you Rem? Because if you're currently Rem, it states your friend's list is currently full. ^^;EDIT - Just a helpful hint, in case you didn't know (I'm sure you do), but you can use the Tower of...Wind? Earth?? Whichever it was in the Farplane to do the Limit Burst GIFs of your own units super fast. It's the one that's NOT the monster fighting one, but the training dummy one.
- Oooh that's a long time to reroll, glad u got her in the end! My unit's actually Onion Knight I think, but right now it could be any since I'm trying to test. Good call on the training dummy, so much easier to farm my limit bursts!
- Maybe try rerolling a dummy account and see if you can get some units you don't have in your main? For recording purposes of course! :) Kimlasca warrior (talk) 06:52, October 11, 2017 (UTC)
Was it Onion Knight? I think I may have accidentally declined that one then, I saw an OK and Rem so...you may want to resend it, just in case. ^^;
Yeah, I found that out when doing my LB vids because doing it at the 2nd dungeon was tedious (I use the 2nd dungeon's boss part for my partner units when I do them, because easiest to get LBs there for them). You always start every round with full LBs and summons.I could, but at the same time, I don't feel like having to go through that effort. I mean, for the most part I can just look for partners that have units I need, because I'm sure I won't be seeing some of them ever like holiday units. ^^;
- Alright, I'll re-send after I finish macroing. Yeah the instant-ness of LB is amazing, now I just need to position units so you can see the LB. xD Kimlasca warrior (talk) 14:41, October 11, 2017 (UTC)
Rosier, correct?! I see it's the OK so I accepted this time.
Good. Hopefully my Trance Terra helps you out if you ever need her~ I doubt you need her power for anything, but ya never know, right? ^^;EDIT - Do you think we should split the GIFs into their own categories, or do you think they're fine as they are being in the same category as the other Limit Burst images? I'm assuming they're fine as they are. Also, not to be a busybody, but probably time to make an archive, yes? ^^;
- Yep, yep, better safe than sorry!
- Also regarding the categories, I think they're fine in there since they're technically images but I guess eventually there could be an animations category? I'd just taper that onto the gifs though as an additional category but that's just me. By archive you mean a list? Hmm, it could probably be started, I'd just be concerned about the loading of all those gifs on a page. Kimlasca warrior (talk) 05:02, October 12, 2017 (UTC)
Oh no, I meant an archive of your talk page lol. So you can have a fresh page without alllll the messages on it. ^^;; And yeah, I think they're fine as they are.
- OHHHHH, maybe I'll do one later! xD