Completed Missions have been archived here.
- 1 Welcome
- 2 Links
- 3 Rules
- 4 News
- 5 Staff
- 6 Offical Mascots
- 7 Missions
- 8 Job Missions
- 9 Story Missions
- 10 Event Missions
- 10.1 Fight off the Empire
- 10.2 A real Wild Child
- 10.3 Music Baby
- 10.4 The Narshe Caves
- 10.5 I can't morph! These articles are horrible
- 10.6 Wutai Madness
- 10.7 Edea
- 10.8 2008 FALL-SUMMER OLYMPICS
- 10.9 One winged Kefka
- 10.10 Insanity is Relative
- 10.11 BOCO/BOKO
- 10.12 "War is Gods way of teaching us geography"
- 11 Fix Up
- 12 Clans
- 13 Shop
- 14 Notices
- 15 jobs
- 16 Clan battles
- 17 Pub lounge
- 18 Clanner of the Month
- 19 Clan stats/ Rank
- 20 Current Event
- 21 Anarchy August Fanart
- 22 Anarchy August Fanfic
- 23 Anarchy August Daily Giveaway
- 24 Userboxes
- 25 Entertainment
Welcome[edit | edit source]
Hello and welcome to the pub where you will complete missions for gil, which can be used to buy items. Get comfortable and find a clan you want to join. It costs 10 clan points to make your own clan.Also if you need help or just want to talk go here
Links[edit | edit source]
|Clan Moka - Clan Ultima - Clan DragonBlade - Clan Losstarot|
|JZ - Lord Link - SCM - Lucas Wolfgang - MD - Hero Of Wisdom - Netherith|
|Cloudofdarkness - NeoBahamut - Gamer2127 - PietroFF - Draga - Sanctiel - Ultimateria|
|Gyromite - The King of the Loveless - Zolo|
|Ser Diablo the Renowned - Ser Bluer the Scholarly - Lady Yuan the Tranquil|
|The Pub - Pub Lounge - Esper Arena|
Rules[edit | edit source]
- all missions must be 100% not gross
- all non-mission ideas must be ran by me griffen78
- There is a new gil distribution law. When you complete a mission, Your Clan will get half the gil, and you will get half the gil. If you are working with someone, your clan will get half the gil, you will get a quarter of it, and the other person will get a quarter.
News[edit | edit source]
The News is run by Griff
The pub is still new so don'tI expect a lot of missions...the shop will open when I get some ideas and help. Talk bubbles are allowed I'm thinking of making a one too, so if you can help just tell me
as of july 22, we have upgraded to Pub version 2.0. Thats right expect events, Clanner of the month, and Clan Ranks!
i have updated it ferther.you get a new rank every 5 missions and a story mission
On July 31 at 12:00 to 1:00 am, I will be transforming this page to Anarchy August. After August, the page will return to normal. Anyways, please do not edit the pub at that time. Thank you for your Cooperation.
Ignore my message above. Due to my Vacation, I will be updating the page to Anarchy August NOW.
Staff[edit | edit source]
Griffen78- Pub Owner,can answer all pub questions
Judge Zarbi AKA JZ- Clanner of the month Awarder, Userbox Manager, Talk Page Archiver.
Materiasdraw- Events Manager, Layout Manager
8bit BlackMage- Mission Admin.(Only he can say if the mission is done well).
Offical Mascots[edit | edit source]
Missions[edit | edit source]
If you think you have completed a mission, post it on your clan's page.
All completed missions can be found here.
Mission: Write a Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Reward: 3000 Gil and 1 cp for a full game walkthrough, 1000 gil and 1 cp for a special walkthrough(like Gamers) per Walkthrough
So am I Materiasdraw
aashleyandbrian: im working on one
Uploading FFTA2 Monster Sprites[edit | edit source]
Anyone who is capable of ripping sprites from their FFTA2 save file is eligible for this mission. Basically, the sprites that 8bit uploaded are ugly and pixelated. If you could upload images with WHITE BACKGROUNDS over the already existing images that would be great. To upload over an image, select "Upload a new version of this file". Reward: 1000 gil and 2cp per 10 images uploaded
I'll take care of this - PietroFF
Mission: Revenant Wings Tables[edit | edit source]
The tables for many Revenant Wings Espers and enemies are missing stats, or even nonexistent (as in the case of Exodus (Revenant Wings), in which you should start it in the same way as existing ones). See Tonberry (Revenant Wings) for a good example. The table is only complete if each box has something in it (except for the image; our source, The Spriter's Resource, is missing some), and each stat box has the level 1-99 range. Reward: 750 Gil and 5 CP for 2 tables or needed pages.
I will be working on this one. Ultimateria 02:51, 7 August 2008 (UTC)
Mission: FFIX Image Hunt[edit | edit source]
The FFIX locations are in dire need of pictures! Memoria, Ipsen's Castle, Madain Sari, Conde Petie, Gizamaluke's Grotto and other locations could use some images, either found on the Internet or scanned from your FFIX save file.
- Reward: 200 gil per 4 images uploaded
Mission: Timber Maniacs[edit | edit source]
- Reward: 600 gil (another 200 gil if source is provided)
Mission: Proto Babil[edit | edit source]
Got FFIV DS? Got writing abilities? Good! Create the Proto Babil page, a superboss exclusive to FFIV DS. Mostly complete table/strategy required.
- Rewards: 400 gil (another 200 gil if image is uploaded and inserted)
Mission:FFIII Enemies[edit | edit source]
Our coverage of the NES era is sickening. The :Template:FFIII Enemies|enemy template needs to be included on every FFIII enemy page with all information placed. Most of our pages appear to be using DS information. I cannot confirm this. So you will probably need both NES and DS information somewhere if both are not supplied on the page already.
Rewards (per 1 enemy)
- All boxes (except additional info) filled: 200 gil.
- Added with incomplete table: 75 gil.
Mission:FFIVDS Images[edit | edit source]
The DS version of Final Fantasy IV has recently been released. While most members here are busy playing the game rather than filling in missing info, I need someone to get images of the enemies. I'm not sure how one will go about this, but if you know, do. When you have the images, remember to change the images on the enemies page to the DS image.
Job Missions[edit | edit source]
Story Missions[edit | edit source]
Event Missions[edit | edit source]
Fight off the Empire[edit | edit source]
Make a picture of your own Esper and post it in the Fanart Section. Winners announced August 15.
Reward= 500 Gil. Cp=1
A real Wild Child[edit | edit source]
Make a picture of a 20 year-old Gau and post it in the Fanart Section.
Reward= 500 Gil. Cp=1
Music Baby[edit | edit source]
Find a great MODERN song on this weeks Billboard top 40 for the offical Anarchy August Anthem and post it below.
Reward= 500 Gil. Cp=1
I know this is my mission, but what about this http://youtube.com/watch?v=a6zdhHLvT7k Materiasdraw (P.S This should be Kefka's theme.)
Well, I have a song, but it isn't modern, REM: Its the end of the world (as we know it). CoD ^_^ I got one Holiday by Green Day. Here is a link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mtp9gNx7nV0--NeoBahamut 01:06, 15 August 2008 (UTC)
The Narshe Caves[edit | edit source]
Upload a in-game image of Lone Wolf the Picpocket running away with mog in his hands.
Reward = 500 gil CP= 2
I can't morph! These articles are horrible[edit | edit source]
Gilgamesh needs to morph, but can't because these job articles are in need. Add a good chunk of infor mation to a Job article.
Reward: 200 gil CP= 1
Wutai Madness[edit | edit source]
Add tons of info to the Wutai Article.
Reward: 200 gil CP= 1
Edea[edit | edit source]
First, edit three stubs. Then remodel two other articles. Then take the first letter of both the articles you just remodeled and edit a article with those two letters in it. (say you remodeled Kain and Rosa's articles, that means that you take the first two letters, K and R, and edit a article like Krile, KR being the first to letters.) Tell me, JZ, Griff, or 8bit that you are done and we will give you a name of a article in SERIOUS help. Edit the new article and tell me. I will give you a riddle, which will tell you to go to a new article. After you edit the article which the riddle lead you to, tell me the following things. Okay, suppose you told this to me:
- Stubs Edited: Something and Something
- Articles Remodeled: Something and Something
- With those two letters I edited: Something
- Serious Help Article Edited: Something
- Riddle article Edited: Something
After All this, you get 1000 Gil and the EDEA BRANCH, which is a sign that you completed one of the great missions, Edea.
Reward: 1000 gil, EDEA BRANCH
If anyone is wondering why I am Editing even on vacation, I am stuck in a airport and I am just usin the Labtop. Materiasdraw 06:34, 2 August 2008 (UTC)
EDEA BRANCH received apparantly. Netherith 10:44, 12 August 2008 (UTC)
2008 FALL-SUMMER OLYMPICS[edit | edit source]
Could somone make a Final Fantasy Pub Summer Fall Olympics Banner. Reward: 1000 gil
One winged Kefka[edit | edit source]
Okay, I'm pissed for 2 REASONS. Why can't people actully do these simple missiomns. If enyone does a mission, they get the missions rewards plus 100 gil.
Insanity is Relative[edit | edit source]
Remodel 1 Article that is a Enemy Article.
BOCO/BOKO[edit | edit source]
I am Aware that there is a couple missing location pages for Final Fantasy V. Create these pages and expand them to a regular page. No stubs.
Reward: 2000 gil 3 cp
"War is Gods way of teaching us geography"[edit | edit source]
Create and fill every missing Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimore of the rift location page. Remember also that it would be helpful to include every single mission that takes place in that area.
Reward: 1000 gil, 2000 if you do the mission thing I stated above, and 2 CP
Don't worry, there will be 100 more Anarchy August Missions soon. All Anarchy August Missions can only be placed by me, Materiasdraw.
Fix Up[edit | edit source]
Mission: Enemy Stubs[edit | edit source]
Find enemy stubs at Category:Enemy stubs and expand them. This includes filling in tables, adding Related enemies, and other info.
- Reward: 200 gil per 5 stubs expanded
5 have been done from FFX-2 Netherith 08:37, 24 July 2008 (UTC)
- Well done. Are you going to be doing more? -- JZ
Another 5 done. Will continue until FFX-2 monsters are finished. Netherith 09:05, 24 July 2008 (UTC)
- Ok, are you doing any other monsters? I'm on recent changes right now and I'm watching your edits. Perhaps you're another candidate for Clanner of the Month... -- JZ
- I realy think that this and the FFVI mission's are both rip-off's but this on seems easier so I will do it.--NeoBahamut 22:41, 29 July 2008 (UTC)
Another 5 done. Netherith 10:01, 30 July 2008 (UTC)
- Ok. More gil to sort out. -- JZ
I done five Materiasdraw
Mission: FFVI Enemy Articles[edit | edit source]
This one is difficult, as you either have to find an internet page, or have multiple copies of FFVI ^_^'. You're mission is to go to every Final Fantasy VI enemy page and add fill in the fields for "SNES", "PS" and "GBA". As many people in one clan can take part of this at once. There are 187 pages.
- Reward: 200 gil per 4 pages.
- It seems MateriasDraw might have started this. -- JZ
- I'll help too, if there's still some left tomorrow. --SCM 09:10, 24 July 2008 (UTC)
- MD didn't finish it, so feel free to continue. (I'm acting like a second in command now, aren't I?) -- JZ
- Sure, I'll start. Tomorrow, that is. This task is a weekend job. --SCM 09:14, 24 July 2008 (UTC)
Doing it in GBA bestiary order.
PROGRESS (SORTED): Up to and including Ghost (total of 40)
- I'll sort out your Gil sometime today for you -- JZ
The Gil has been sorted -- JZ
As long as it gets done, it doesn't matter how long it takes. -- JZ
Mission: Wanted![edit | edit source]
Check out the page at Special:Wantedpages and create as many as you can. Gil will only be awarded if the article is NOT a stub. If the article becomes featured, there will be more rewards.
- Reward: 100 gil per page
Clans[edit | edit source]
to form a clan just ask me,to join one ask clan leader
Shop[edit | edit source]
Clan Items[edit | edit source]
- Clan Spot:allows you to increase your clan-1 clan point
- Gilfinder: Permanently increases the rate of gil input (increases the amount of gil you make by 50 percent). 2500 gil
- Clan Banner Privilege:lets you have a banner on your clan page-after 10 missions.
- magicite:summons a esper to look after your page with a name and can go aganst other espers on diffrent clans-1000gil
Clan Member Items[edit | edit source]
- Phoenix down (make a new clan) 2000 gil
- Yellow Pages (change your job class) 10 gil
(Different jobs do better in different special missions)
- Medallion: Allows a clan member to change in between three selected jobs + the job they chose(must be unlocked by completing 5 missions and paying 500 gil)
job sets[edit | edit source]
you must have at least 7 missions finished to by these items
- ff4 job set:lets you choose from white mage,black mage,paldin,dark knight,dragoon,summoner,monk,and bard.100 gil
- ff job set:lets you choose from white mage,black mage,red mage,theif,fighter,and monk.60 gil
- ff 3 job set:lets you choose from bard,scholar,evoker,ninja,sage,geomancer,and onion knight.70gil
esper items[edit | edit source]
these asre used to buff up your esper and make their home nicer.
- esper potion-heals 30 hp to your esper.100 gil
- stat box-buy to use a enemy template to desplay your esper.500 gil esper level 3
- fast talk-halves cast cost for spells and abilities for ever.5000 gil esper level 15
- spell slot-lets your esper have more then 3 spells.1000 gil
- esper ether-halves cast cost of one spell for one use.200 gil
- esper burst-doubles damage for 3 attacks one use.500 gil
- turtle shell-halves damage of 3 atks. one use.500 gil
mini-espers[edit | edit source]
these espers are for a clan member only a few types though.they work like normal espers,but have lower hp and stat,can not have more then 3 spells,and can only be used by the espers owner.they use all esper items
- chocobo-1000 gil
- moogle-1500 gil
- whyt-1500 gil
Notices[edit | edit source]
- Job Classes: These are used for special job missions
- Missions: Most missions will be fixing up articles or find needed pics,but users may post help on making talk-bubbles.
- Shop: Will hold user boxes and large awards for your page.
- User Help: Anyone may post a mission for anything.
- Clan Points: For 1 cp you can add a new member after your total of 10 is used up.
- Job Missions: These missions can only be done by special jobs.
- Team Missions: Team up with another clan to complete these missions.
- Job Idea: Attack jobs like fighters are better at user welcoming, magic jobs are better at articles, and support jobs work well equally good in both.
- esper-they gain levels every 3 missions the clan completes hp is the gil you have and atk is the gill every one has devided by 3.
jobs[edit | edit source]
The Jobs and what category they fall under. Remember that a -200gil penalty is induced if you are caught doing a Job Mission that is not within your Job Type.
Clan battles[edit | edit source]
These missions are competitions. First to complete wins.
WAR IS AMONG US!!![edit | edit source]
The Clans are at war, only one can come out on top. To win the war complete 2 missions for Final Fantasy II, Final Fantasy VI, Final Fantasy VII, and Final Fantasy XII. Place your name and your clan's name to get the reward.
REWARD: If completed before the end of August 2500 Gil for you clan and 1000 gil for you. + 6 Clan Points
If completed after August: 1000 gil for your clan and 500 gil for you, no clan points.
Pub lounge[edit | edit source]
The pub lounge is now located HERE.
Clanner of the Month[edit | edit source]
The Clanner of the Month is chosen by JZ.
Each Clanner of the Month gets 500 gil.
Next month's Clanner of the Month will be chosen from the fanart.
The Clanner of the Month is JZ!
Awarded for Redirect missions, and general day to day upkeep of the Pub!
Previous Clanners of the Month[edit | edit source]
- July 2008: Griffen78
- August 2008: JZ
Clan stats/ Rank[edit | edit source]
Can now be found on individual clan pages. Materiasdraw and Griffen can now tell you your rank.
ranks[edit | edit source]
- 0-1 mission are they even a clan?
- 2-5 a newer clan still un-known
- 6-10 a nice clan that has no real power
- 11-15 junior clanners
- 16-20 town troopers
- 21-25 flan flamers
- 26-30 problem solvers
- 31-35 intemediet claners
- 36-40 malboro stompers
- 41-45 nobale no mous
- 46-50 gold diggers
- 51-60 semi-pro clanners
- 61-70 behmoth beaters
- 71-80 pro clanners
- 81-90 superb claners
- 91-99 bad ass
- 100+ so badass that they could rule the world
Current Event[edit | edit source]
MD Manages this article!
event:pub grand opening, General Leo Month.
Next Event: Anarchy August-this event will allow you too change jobs freely + Missions will give you double Gil!
Anarchy August Fanart[edit | edit source]
A mountable summon that I call a 'drale'. Netherith
Anarchy August Fanfic[edit | edit source]
Anarchy August Daily Giveaway[edit | edit source]
Todays Receipeant of the 200 gil is
Da DaDa Da, Cloud Of Darkness. Plz say you are taking your gil by putting a message under this section. Congrats!
Userboxes[edit | edit source]
This section's editor is JZ.
You have been warned. DO NOT MESS WITH THIS SECTION! -- JZ
You can use this one to help advertise the pub. -- JZ
Next Month's Event[edit | edit source]
Old Userboxes[edit | edit source]
Userbox Requests[edit | edit source]
Add any custom userbox requests here, and I'll respond to them as soon as possible - JZ
- Is it you that's been vandalising my section?? Yeah, and I removed your userbox. -- JZ
Entertainment[edit | edit source]
The Pub Entertainment Zone
Template loop detected: Template:Video