So, I, the great Catuse, found that there was only one FF5 walkthrough! This stinks, as while BlueHighwind's is good, it has spoilers, and spoilers = bad when they aren't in spoiler tags, so I decided to make another. Things to know:
- is select and is cancel. That's the only real controls.
- This game uses a Job System. Refer to Drake's guide if you want to know what jobs to use. I'll explain the system itself when we get to that point.
- I will sometimes upload videos to YouTube to show tricks and traps.
- I'm not here to persuade you to play FF5, that's a reviewer's job. My reviewal logic is flawed.
- Do not sell equipment with special effects, or keep equipment that's outdated and has no special effects. Ever.
- My preferred settings are the following, and I will presume you use them:
- Battle/text speed = 1
- Cursor position = remember
- Auto-dash = on
- All others = default
Without further ado, press your on button on your game, click New Game, watch the scenes, and...