|Job Class||Dark Swordmaster|
|Date of Birth||3-12-92|
|Techniques||Dimension slash, Black abyss, Dark rend|
|Limit breaks||Black flame pheonix (heightened trance), Dimensional Shatter Strike (trance tech), Dark Firagagaga (trance tech)|
We can't relive the past, but we can start anew. Time waits for no man. The past has led you to the present, but you build your own future with choices today
―CybilTactics Ogre: The Kinght of Lodis
Feel the pain... of those inferior beings... as you burn in hell.
―KratosTales of Symphonia
Time was invented to keep everything from happening at the same time. Space was invented so that everything doesn't happen to you.
Amateurs practice till they can get it right. Professionals practice till they can't get it wrong.
―Elite multiplayer challengesCall of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Where are you, you spongy, yellow delicious bastards!
Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun.
―AsheArmy of Darkness
- 1 About me & rules of userpage/talkpage
- 2 Little known (and entirely random) facts
- 3 Talk Bubble & l'Cie brand
- 4 Looking for help? Check here.
- 5 Userboxes
- 6 Chart Attack!
- 7 Stories & game reviews!
- 8 Polls
About me & rules of userpage/talkpage
- I don't like to write about myself, so here is just random facts for the random people passing through. I'm 18. I'm 5'11". I like music and tacos (or nachos). My first contact with Final Fantasy was through Kingdom Hearts and my first game was Final Fantasy TA. After much debate, I'd say Dissidia: Final Fantasy is my favorite (with X & VII coming close behind). I bore easily and enjoy helping users (mostly out of sheer boredom due to the fact I'm to lazy to do any mainspace editing).
Favorite games and series
- Legend of Dragoon
- Final Fantasy series
- Tales of series
- Legend of Zelda:Ocarina of Time
- Metal Gear Solid series (I edit at this wiki under the alias Socom92)
- Marvel vs. Capcom
- Call of Duty Modern Warfare 1&2
- Left 4 Dead 1&2
- Metroid series
- Mortal Kombat series (the old games, not the new ones)
- This list is dragging on...
- Star Ocean series
- Halo series
- Guitar Hero series
- I could really go for some nachos right about now...
- Devil may cry series
- I think I might actually be done here...
- Wait, someone read all this!
- So it was insert name here!
- Congrads for reading this, now buzz off insert name here and read something else.
- Seriously, stop reading this...
1. I'm okay with cursing, so curse away!
2. Spit on the name of whatever FF title you wish here, its your choice what you like...
3. ...just don't spit on the name of Sephiroth (unless you really can't help yourself). (He just happens to be my favorite character. I'm not a fanboy.)
4. No FF VII fanboy/girl-ism here. There is enough out there as is. (If like the game, just say so. Don't come here just to ask if I like a character or something like "Is Cloud's hairdo cool or what?" No, Cloud's hairdo could kill a man. So just don't do it.)
5. There is no rule number five.
6. Comment on my content, if you dare read it.
7. Tacos kick ass, period.
8. If you read this far, you're probably sick of rules.
9. There are no more rules...
10. ...Except this one.
Welcome to my page insert name here!
Little known (and entirely random) facts
- Aliens did help build the pyramids. Watch the movie AVP.
- In FFXIII, Snow probably has enough HP to solo the game.
- When it comes to pancakes, I choose waffles.
- If Godzilla and King Kong got into an armwrestling match, who would win? Answer: Chuck Norris.
- The red cross are really vampires. Who honestly needs THAT MUCH blood.
- The true definition for casual attire boils down to "blue jeans and a t-shirt".
- I once had a dream where a T-rex head busted into my living room and demanded I pay it money that I owed it.
- Staring into the sun for extended periods won't make you blind. If you want proof, then go try it for yourself.
- I have read an article in a gaming magazine giving out dating advice. At the bottom it read something along the lines of "Don't trust advice from a gaming magazine."
- Gears of Halo Theft Auto 6: Salvation Army Edition was actually rated HTMHGEOMA. Don't believe me, then google it.
- The movie Spider-man 3 was so bad, it gave people chronic diarrhea.
- Believe it or not, the books for Star Wars are actually better than the movies. Wait, isn't that the way for all book/movie deals?
- I knew a person who thought a free ride to college meant riding a limo to the college of your choice. It actually means something along the lines of going to that college for free-ish.
- In Britain, they have a custard-like dessert called Spotted Dick.
- With the swords Cloud and Sephiroth carry, you'd have to think their compensating for something. Right?
- The real spelling for the word "ambush" is S-C-R-E-W-E-D.
- At the end of Portal, there was cake. Just not for you.
- In the event the companion cube speaks, please disregard all advice.
- They're taking the hobbits to Isengard!
- Mahogany trees from Malchior 7 are 300 feet tall and breathe fire!
- Apocalymon is the ultimate evil, complete with hot and cold running water!
- Why did all the good facts end at 21? Because I feel like it.
- Looks like the numbers up to 23... interesting...
- This shot was taken in Mobile, AL of some cactuar graffeti.
Talk Bubble & l'Cie brand
Acrum92 - I can not change the past, only shape the future.
TALK - Just submit. Don't throw your life away (Whatever time it is)
My talk bubble.
|http://i759.photobucket.com/albums/xx238/SorcerorNobody/SorcerorlCiebrand.gif||Sorceror l'Cie Commendation|
|For one or more achievements relating to their status as one of Sorceror Nobody's l'Cie, this user has been commended on their service.
Good work, Acrum92!
Looking for help? Check here.
Anyone looking for help can contact me through my talkpage. I'll answer asap. Depending on the nature of the work, it can be done fast or slow (also depends on how much I like you). Acrum92
Users that want help (feel free to add your name if you want help too)
|Category||Best||Second Best||Third Best||Worst|
|Game||Dissidia||Crisis Core||Final Fantasy VII||Final Fantasy VIII|
|Story||Final Fantasy VII||Final Fantasy IX||Final Fantasy X||Final Fantasy VIII|
|Graphical Style||Final Fantasy XIII||Final Fantasy XI||Final Fantasy VII||Final Fantasy|
|Soundtrack||Dissidia||Final Fantasy VII||Final Fantasy VII||Final Fantasy VIII|
|Cast||Final Fantasy XIII||Final Fantasy VII||Final Fantasy IX||Final Fantasy V|
|World||Final Fantasy VII||Final Fantasy XIII||Final Fantasy XII||Final Fantasy DoC|
|Bosses||Safer Sephiroth||Emerald WEAPON||Judges in general||Palmer|
|Final Dungeon||Final Fantasy VII||Final Fantasy TA||Final Fantasy DoC||Final Fantasy Tactics|
|Final Battle||Final Fantasy VII||Final Fantasy DoC||Final Fantasy TA||Final Fantasy VIII|
|Battle system||Crisis Core||Dissidia||Final Fantasy X||Final Fantasy III|
|Level Up System||Dissidia||Final Fantasy X||Final Fantasy VII||Crisis Core|
|Skill System||Final Fantasy VII||Final Fantasy IX||Final Fantasy XIII||Final Fantasy X|
|Limit Break||Final Fantasy X||Final Fantasy VII||Final Fantasy IX||Final Fantasy VIII|
Stories & game reviews!
|Final Fantasy XIII||Marvel vs. Capcom 2||Red Dead Redemption||???|
|Final Fantasy T||???||???||???|
I play League of legends (those who wish to join can follow this link http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4de6fd8910a74646964482) and I play under the same name as I use here. Feel free to send me a friend request and let us kick ass together! But if you're above level 20 already then you better be good...
Feel free to suggest reviews!