A tough shell. These are often used to craft crockery, armor, and other items of daily convenience.Final Fantasy XII description
Turtle Shell (カメのこうら, Kame no Koura?), also known as TurtShell, is a recurring item in the series since its debut in Final Fantasy III. Its effects vary per game, but it usually involves raising Defense or casting the spell Protect.
- 1 Appearances
- 1.1 Final Fantasy III
- 1.2 Final Fantasy V
- 1.3 Final Fantasy VIII
- 1.4 Final Fantasy XI
- 1.5 Final Fantasy XII
- 1.6 Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift
- 1.7 Final Fantasy Tactics S
- 1.8 Final Fantasy Type-0
- 1.9 Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates
- 1.10 Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time
- 1.11 Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light
- 1.12 Dissidia Final Fantasy
- 1.13 Final Fantasy Airborne Brigade
- 1.14 Final Fantasy Record Keeper
- 1.15 Chocobo no Fushigi na Dungeon
- 2 Gallery
- 3 Etymology
Casts a protective magic spell.DS Description
Chemist's mixing ingredient.Description
Several mixes involving the Turtle Shell include:
- Ether (Restores MP) - Mix with Potion.
- X-Potion (Heals HP to full) - Mix with Ether.
- Triple Ether (Restores MP thrice the amount a normal Ether does) - Mix with Hi-Potion.
- Remedy (Heal all negative status ailments) - Mix with Phoenix Down.
- Bacchus' Wine (Grants Berserk) - Mix with Holy Water.
- Protect Potion (Grants Protect) - Mix with another Turtle Shell.
- Hasty-ade (Grants Haste) - Mix with Eyedrops.
- Dud Potion (Causes Sap and Confuse to party) - Mix with Elixir or Dragon Fang.
- Succubus Kiss (Drain HP from enemy) - Mix with Maiden's Kiss.
- Turtle Soup (Halve foes' Defense) - Mix with Antidote.
- TNT (Fire damage to foes, kills user) - Mix with Dark Matter.
Several of these mixes can only be obtained by using the Turtle Shell, thus making it a valuable item.
The Turtle Shell teaches a GF the ability Vit+20%, and can be refined into an Orihalcon. Turtle Shells can be won from low and mid level Adamantoises, made form their cards (3:1) as well as the X-ARM092 cards (2:1), and mugged from any level of Armadodo.
Several types of turtle shell can be found as items. All of them are used in Bonecraft recipes and little else.
The Turtle Shell is obtained by excavation, chocobo digging, and clamming, and is used in Bonecraft to produce various low level weapons and armor, including the Pirate's Gun, Shell Hairpin, Turtle Bangles, Turtle Shield, and Tortoise Earring.
The Akupara Shell may be obtained from defeating the Voidwatch Notorious Monster Akupara, of the Ferrotoise subfamily of Adamantoise. It is used in Synergy recipes to produce the Hyksos Khat and Hyksos Robe set.
Finally, the Matamata Shell is obtained by defeating giant turtles of the Matamata family, and is used in a high level Bonecraft recipe to produce the Matamata Shield.
A smooth, curved turtle shell. Skill and diligence are required to preserve its strength during crafting.Description
The Turtle Shell is a loot obtained by completing the missions "Bonga Bugle - Silversun", and is needed to create the Iron Helm and Armguards. Other versions of the item include the Aged Turtle Shell and Ancient Turtle Shell.
Turtle Shell is one of many Monster Spoils items that appears. It grants both Protect and Regen when used. It is dropped by the Adamantoise (Innsmouth Coast only), and the Adamantortoise. It gives 1000 gil when sold, making it the tied most profitable Monster Spoil item with Beast Horn.
A spiked carapace widely used for armor.Description
The Giant Turtleshell, Aged Turtle Shell and Ancient Turtle Shell can be won from various courses in the Duel Colosseum and are needed to trade for various equipment pieces.
The Aged Turtle Shell and Ancient Turtle Shell appear in the game as trade accessories. The Aged Turtle Shell can be obtained by trading Dusty Elixir x3 in the shop, and the Ancient Turtle Shell can be traded for Elixir x1. They are required to trade for various equipment pieces.
turtle shell is a shield for the ventral and dorsal parts of turtles enclosing all the vital organs and in some cases even the head. It is constructed of modified bony elements such as the ribs, parts of the pelvis and other bones found in most reptiles.The