Oh, shut up and help me remodel the Tometown of the Ancients page!
Story[edit | edit source]
Locations[edit | edit source]
Library of the Ancients[edit | edit source]
Maps[edit | edit source]
Murkrift puzzle[edit | edit source]
The Maxima version adds a new puzzle in the southern wing of the Library of the Ancients. There are several shining points in bookcases that must be examined in the correct order to create a Murkrift near the back of the room.
The order to examine the shining points is as follows:
- In the bookcase against the wall on the right.
- In the bookcase against the wall on the left (with the treasure chest on top of it).
- In the bookcase away from the wall, on the left, in front of the tables.
- In the bookcase away from the wall, on the right, adjacent to the previous bookcase.
- In the bookcase on the far right.
Treasures[edit | edit source]
|Girl's Diary, Entry 6|
|Old Personal Posting 3 (Maxima version only)|
|WOFF Apocrypha IX (Maxima version, New Game+ only)|
- Potion (Lilikin Man, answer "Wild Rose")
Enemies[edit | edit source]
|Name||HP||Elemental Resistances||Ailment Resistances||Imprism|
|Vampire||2,889||0||0||0||25||-25||0||-50||50||0||0||-25||0||0||25||-50||25||Use dark attacks|
|Carbuncle||3,996||0||0||0||0||0||0||50||-50||?||?||?||?||?||?||?||?||Reflect magic back|
|Tometown of the Ancients||Werebat x2, Vampire x2||One-time storyline battle.|
|Library of the Ancients||Carbuncle x2, Largebuncle||Murkrift battle (LV 46/?). Requires solving a puzzle to unlock. Maxima version only. Nightmare difficulty|