Oh, shut up and help me remodel the Tifa (World of Final Fantasy) page!
Tifa is a minor character in World of Final Fantasy. She is a Grymoirian incarnation of Tifa Lockhart originating from Final Fantasy VII. Tifa is one of the five character representatives of the Compilation of Final Fantasy VII, the other four being Cloud, Sephiroth, Shelke, and Zack (the latter appearing only in the Maxima version).
- CV: Rachael Leigh Cook / Ayumi Ito
- Age in Grymoire: 20
- Notes: Aspiring martial artist / Seems cheerful and outgoing, but is actually quite shy / "Whoa! It finally worked!" / A cowgirl? Really?
- She's There When You Need Her
- Even though Tifa had never met Reynn and Lann, she still put herself in danger to rescue them. Call it heroic or call it reckless, Tifa just isn't the kind of woman to leave anyone stuck in a jam.
- Tifa's Dream
- Tifa makes ends meet as a guide in Babil, but hopes to one day save up enough to open her own restaurant. She'd be in seventh heaven if she ever made it happen.
- Ready to Wrangle
- Tifa's wearing her CRISIS CORE -FINAL FANTASY VII- outfit. However, she's the same age as she was in FINAL FANTASY VII.
- A Childhood Friend
- When Tifa ran into Cloud during the Cogna invasion, she was shocked to discover that he was the same Cloud she grew up with. But whether or not Cloud remembers her is anyone's guess.
- The Mysterious Master
- Tifa was badly hurt during a calamity that befell the village of Mist, which stood where Nibelheim does today. The man who would become her master just happened to be visiting the village and saved her life. Ever since, she's been his loyal student and disciple in the martial arts.
- And clearly, he doesn't go easy on her. In fact, she now assumes that every horrible crisis she encounters must be some part of her master's training. Which makes you wonder what he's put her through...
- Oh, and in case you're wondering... Sorry! Tifa's master will not be making an appearance this time.
- First World of Origin:
- FINAL FANTASY VII
The player can take on Intervention Quests that center around Tifa.
Tifa also appears in the following Intervention Quest.
As a Champion, Tifa can be summoned to assist Lann and Reynn in battle. Upon acquiring Tifa's Champion Medal, the player can summon her to attack one enemy with the ability Final Heaven. The party is also bestowed with Strength ↑.
"Prismelody: Those Who Fight" plays when using Tifa's Champion Medal. The player may select this theme as the background music for battles from the Config section of the main menu, labeled as "Champion Theme: Tifa". This theme also plays in battles in Maxima version when Reynn is equipped with Tifa's Champion Jewel.
The following is a list of quotes uttered by Tifa when talking to her in Nibelheim.
- What a relief to hear that Rydia's okay. Thank goodness.
- Be careful.
- How're you doing?
Tifa's name is pronounced with a long "e" (Tee-fa) rather than a short "i" (Tiff-a). "Tifa" may be a shortened version of the name Tiffany. Tiferet, the sixth Sefira in the Tree of Life symbolizing love, beauty and self-sacrifice.Tiffany means "manifestation of God" or, in Greek, "Three, The Trinity". "Tifa" may also be derived from the Tifaret.