Oh, shut up and help me remodel the Theatrhythm series/Allusions page!
Please expand this article into a full one. The following tasks need to be completed:This request can be discussed on the associated discussion page. Remove this notice upon completion.
- Princess Sarah's large list of support abilities and high luck reference how she aided the Warriors of Light by giving them the Lute, which was needed in order to access the final boss.
- The FMS for "Dungeon" takes place in a cavern, a reference to the Semitt Falls
- The FMS for "Finale" takes place in a town, a reference to the heroes being back in Altair in the final cutscene of the game.
- The FMS for "Theme of Love" takes place in a castle at night, a reference to its first appearance in Final Fantasy IV, when Cecil tells his feelings to Rosa in Castle Baron at night.
- The FMS for "Terra's Theme" takes place in a snowfield, a reference to the opening cutscene of Final Fantasy VI.
- The FMS for "Celes's Theme" takes place in the World of Ruin, a reference to when Celes attemps suicide on the Solitary Island.
- The FMS for "Searching for Friends" takes place in the World of Ruin with the Falcon following the player, a reference to how it plays both on the overworld and while driving the Falcon.
- Find Your Way shares its background with Mt. Gulg, a reference to the Fire Cavern.
- The FMS for The Oath takes place in Balamb Garden, a reference Squall's speech to the SeeDs during the Battle of the Gardens.
- March of the Dreadnoughts's background is the Moonflow at night, a reference to Hope driving a Dreadnought in the Vile Peaks
- As in the Dissidia series, Cosmos and Chaos have a similar role as the forces that govern the world.